Everyone who listens to music without headphones is a piece of shit

everyone who listens to music without headphones is a piece of shit

i dont care how much you turn it down, i can still hear it you motherfuckers

it's impossible for me to track down who it is, it's just a very almost silent vibration bass constantly and even if i could track it down i most likely couldnt complain to the police about it because apparently you're allowed to have "acceptable" levels of noise.

fuck all of you motherfuckers who think like this:
"if somebody has a problem with it, they can complain"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvUg7KLAclA
youtube.com/watch?v=qVpv2apwLcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, you're a whiny bitch. If you don't stop, you'll make the Tumblristas jealous of your need to be victimized

guy without headphones detected. you people are always the biggest cunts.
you dont even deny it, you just dont give a shit that it bothers other people.
if i ever get cancer or aids, ill go around and find ppl like you

Turn up the volume and retaliate

> being too poor to afford own house

buy a house poorfag

My ears sweat really fast, I can't wear headphones comfortably

Everyone with a house is obligated by new EU law to accomodate a refugee. It is the right thing to do!

how about you live in an actual house instead of expecting strangers to tip toe around your neurotic ticks?

>currently blasting this
>drinking my cheap beer and spending Christmas alone.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=gvUg7KLAclA

just start doing it yourself and then maybe they'll realize how annoying they are?

most people aren't annoying little bitches like OP and are completely okay with music though

I like your patriotism. The flag really ties the room together

Not if he just blasts it out really loud. Pretty sure they'll get annoyed after a while.

Frohe Weihnachten!

they dont, you have no idea how cunty and stupid music listeners are.
they never get annoyed by anything unless you literally blast it in their face

OP doesn't even know who is playing music, so it can't be that loud in the first place. Im just imagining OP sticking his ear against the wall and complaining about the vibrations

I was going to rent in an apt block. Well, I think I'll get a house instead

>renting
>ever

> if somebody has a problem with it, they can complain
No, they can not.

i dont do it for others OP i do it because of audio quality and the fact that since you only have 2 ears you dont need a surround sound system just good headphones/earbuds

Not the neighbors or the police have ever come up to me at a house party because of loud music, so if you have a problem, man up and go fucking tell them you beta cunt.

Thanks man, the same to you

Last time I did that got into a knife fight. Fucking colombians man...

>he lives in an apartment
>he expects total silence
get a load of this retard

> you only have 2 ears
Bullshit, mate.
You have comples hearing apparatus, with a system to locate sound direction with 3 degree precision and it`s loudness, 2 thin vibration sensors and a ton of rough vibration sensors.

What you do is - you are listening to shit and then passively-agressively try to force (autism) others to listen to the same shit. Because some retard taught you to be nervous about >microagressions.

Awwww, the poor victim.

I hope you find your safe space so you can recover from this ptsd inducining trauma.

Same with dogs, dogs should be outlawed from any place that isnt the countryside

100% agree. People are rude cunts forcing their music on others

>be Australian
>take the piss

I have the same problem here fuck vienna

If you ever get cancer? Friend, you're already there.

I want the government to regulate all things that pertain to life the post

when i drive around I blast

> youtube.com/watch?v=qVpv2apwLcI

>dont give a shit that it bothers other people
spot on, better keep
>whining about it on the internet
also.. youre going to spread cancer when you get it??
>retard detected

Pretty much this. If you want space to be free of the annoyance of neighbors youre gonna have to not be a poorfag.

>tfw any earbuds I put into my ears slides out
What the fuck am I doing wrong? Only ones I was able to use were aome weird looking ones with "lock-in" technology.
My ears aren't even big, maybe they're small? Was never commented on my ear size so I assume they're normal.

also noticed that people who are annoyed the most are usually the ones making the most noise themselves

smiling and moving your jaw moves your ear cartilage, which is acting as two fingers holding the earbud
>move the fingers, move the earbud
do you really not notice how your own body works? it amazes me more and more the lack of self awareness EVERYWHERE
>clench your jaw and you'll feel it

Shut the fuck up you bitch
this is not your blogpost site.

blow it out your ass and hang yourself.

I drive around with my windows down playing, as loud as possible, all sorts of death metal just to piss people off. Fuck you OP, get your own fucking house.

I have my surround system hooked up to my surveillance camera. It turns down the volume when there's an infra red reaction of the motion detector.

Left: Me
Right: You

Just saying.
Just scored a set of Audio Technica ATH a700s off ebay for $30.
Not saying best phones ever made, but nice & you can score some decent cans for cheap.

Sensitivity to sound is a legitimate sign of autism.

Second this. I'd love to go around the neighborhood with a doggie Einsatzgruppen and end these wastes of life