This brave woman is creating a march of leftist towards Aleppo

This brave woman is creating a march of leftist towards Aleppo.
Let's give some support to her Sup Forums
#CivilMarchForAleppo
#whiteflags4syria

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loZUpJGG9z4
youtube.com/watch?v=0eMbvLLgLH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit, this is better than any day of the rope anyday.

Willingly marching to their own death? leftists lacking any self-examination is working in our favor this time.

At least they have balls to change shit instead of sitting around waiting for "meme magic" to make things happen

F

bump

Thats a shame. Shes not half bad looking. Could have been wife material. The goat fuckers will ruin her if she even lives.

She just wants brown cock and she knows she's about to get it.

Balls? You sure they're not just virtue signaling mentally retarded ideas?

Crazy eyes, even in this photo-op

Trick the muslims of those regions and make them believe this is a new crusade XD

I guess the Syrian refugee she already let into her and her husband's home just wasn't enough.

If she survives she is going to return to the west full of brown seed with the intention of enriching white Europeans of true culture.

Can't wait till tomorrow when she gets raped and murdered

Why does she have so many sleeping bags?

>syrian husbando getting cucked
Has Cucking Gone Too Far?

I remember this. During the crusades a bunch of children decided to march to the Holy Land because one pre-teen prophet said that if they did God would award Christians victory. The children ended up either being killed or enslaved. The event is what inspired the story of the Pied Piper. History repeats itself.

Hard cuck HOOOO

> marching there once the jihadis have been kicked out

SO BRAVE

Didn't some other slag try this not long ago and she wound up raped and murdered half way through Turkey?

A good rape will get that idea shit down quick.

>Implying leftists are actually going to leave their filthy rich homogenous echo chambers and face reality instead of feigning faux altruism to get brownie points

lmao k

You underestimate "bravery"

Honestly, these people completely lack a sense of danger or self preservation.
These are the same type of retards that end up mauled by wild animals because they try to hand feed them and go "Look, he's friendly!"

If history teaches us anything, it's that either they will end up in slavery or looting Istanbul.
Probably the former, but I will leave myself open to be pleasantly surprised by them.

Not going to Aleppo is racist senpai

Take a good, long look at that nose.

hahahaha my fucking sides
we can warn them and get virtue points

will she even make it out of Germany?

This is eu propaganda they're gunna get slaughtered as soon as they get there then they're guna create the European army to 'combat terrorists'
>screenshot this

Apparantly getting out of germany is if anything too easy.
I never thought i would say that but thank god for the italian police.

please let this happen with tons of publicity

>Pippa in Italian is used as a vulgar term for "masturbation"
>Bacca in Italian means Berry

Is kek try to communicate with us?

Crazy Lefties getting themselves killed

that's only if she doesn't get ficki ficki'd or TRUCKED before leaving

that aside, it's kind of a shame those policemen removed that kebab, our law enforcement has the secret hobby of torturing that scum

That's fine, she and her idiot pals won't be able to pass on their dumbass genes after they're stoned and burned alive.

Jews are based af.

Check this out:

Sounds like somebody wants to be raped and murdered.

Trump won the election. Our dynamic memes made it happen.

Lol fucking faggot!Trump,motherfucker!Change that!

Change what? The city is already destroyed, the population has mostly fled, and most of the Islamist groups there would either kidnap, rape, or kill her. This is just suicidal virtue signalling.

For an orgy with her ISIS friends.

BYOB bring your own bodybag

>Russian war planes see them. Decide to blow them all to hell.

based russia

lies from the tablecloth

>marching to Aleppo now that it's safe and under government control instead of terrorist control

youtube.com/watch?v=loZUpJGG9z4
youtube.com/watch?v=0eMbvLLgLH8

Don't see what they'll accomplish.

I don't want [current year] to be over

She looks like she's grimacing in that picture. Look at the pain and forced smile on her face.

She's been virtue signalling her entire life, and it's finally time to walk the walk.

she's finally realised how much shite she's been spouting, but can't back out and acknowledge to others she's been wrong all this time.

You are such a fucking dumb fag holy shit

Guys
>

>have the balls
>done nothing yet

One of two things will happen 1 she will give up before getting to alepo or 2 she is raped and murdered by Sand Niggers. Either one will provide limitless keks.

No as much bravery as stupidity abd I never underestimate human stupidity.

I hope they get gopro headmounts and stream the entire trip to the internet. Would be a huge redpill for the liberal hippies.

She's going to get raped and murdered by the Muslims she cares so much about long before she gets to Aleppo.

I hope they all get kidnapped and raped. I hope the videos are posted online.

I've never seen a dwarf negro before

This woman needs to be examined by a psych professional - sometimes when you have a mental health episode you get delusions of grandeur, it comes and pass, I've done things like jaywalk across the highway, this is just more elaborate.

If she is determined of sound mind, then let her go, after making her sign papers and testify on video that she will NOTu demand to be rescued when the inevitable happens and she becomes ISIL's latest sex slave - better some western volunteer walking into it then a hapless Yazidis girl who couldn't escape in time.

Don't let her bring her children, and she should really have her tubes tied before she go so no children would be born if the ensuing rape and have to watch her get defiled like that Canadian and American couple that got partyvanned 4 years ago.

>when you memed yourself to actual slavery in the 3rd world shithole

I work with one, he comes up to my waist. He's a pretty funny lil nig.
But don't compare that chimp to a nigger, that's pretty insulting.

But he has large lips and is throwing up gang signs?

Reminds me of the two stupid girls from Battle Royale. Their entire highschool class have been abducted and dumped on an island with instructions to kill each other down to the last man (or woman), this was done to a random highschool class every year, and broadcasted, so that the citizens will never have the courage to unit against the government - seeing how easily one can turn on even their own classmates for survival.

Yukiko and Kusaka got the stupid idea to head up the mountain with a banner, and call for peace through a microphone - they did this despite the fact that one of the classmate killed another with an arrow at the moment they were out the door, and that there was a professional player lurking about, who gunned them down and then tortured one of them to death.

Throughout the movie, there was various forms of resistant against the will of the militant government. Yamamoto and Ogawa chose to commit suicide together rather then lowered themselves by playing the game. A group of girls holed themselves up in the defensive position in a light house. A group of techs plotted to overrun the school where the military was monitoring the island (and to disable the explosive collars everyone had on). Even though the first pair just an hero, it was treated as an honourable choice given where they have been drove to. Even though both the girls and the techs all died, it was treated as tragic because they tried their best and the techs almost made it.

The only purpose of Yukiko and Kusaka's lives and deaths were to show us what NOT to do. This march for peace will end the same way.