Christmas

What did pol get for christmas?

S&W. 357 magnum.

Thanks Santa!

I got an electric shaver and some shaving cream, which I really wanted now that I have to shave for work.
But I fucked up the whole secret Santa thing and spent less than everyone else and everyone is mad at me. The family told each other what they agreed to spend but never told me cause I don't have a kikebook. I fucking hate this shit, I don't want to ever go through it again.
Fuck Christmas, fuck the holidays and fuck my life.

Nagant?

Nothing.
I am sick and alone at home.

lmao user bought a $10 dildo for his secret santa and everyone else spent $150+

Nice toy, fun to shoot. Won't do you any good in combat though so don't depend on it.

Paper shekels and giftcard.

The same thing. Got a bayonet and 40 rounds of ammo to go with it as well.

Dashcam
Pokémon Go Plus accessory
Unprotected sex

I used up all my white privilege last year so this year I'm sat at home alone and bored, got two cards and 0 pressies, only 1 msg on FB to say Merry Chritmas. I'm not even a bad guy, I have good friends, I work hard and i am generous to both people with and without. Christmas is fake.

SR40c from my pa, it's been a great christmas

Maybe don't be an antisocial recluse next time and you won't ruin the most special day of the year for everyone you grinchfucked jew.

Few pairs of knitted socks. And a hangover.

>Work does some secret Santa crap where they pull names
>Someone pulled my name and I got a $30 gift card
>I never pull a name so I basically got a free gift

iPhone 7
Playstation VR
Something like 9 different vidya

I got a Lee-Enfield No.4 Mk.I*, but I bought it myself so it doesn't really count.

No.9 bayonet and charger clips arriving in the mail "soon."

wireless headset, a neck pillow (the kind of thing you use for long flights), a pair of shorts and some shaving gear

blessings from kek. feels good

*sniff* *snifffffff*

why do i smell cosmoline in this thread..... /k/omrade? is dat you Ivan?

Not a fan of Ruger but congrats on the firearm all the same

Extra self-loathing.

Nothing because it's a made up holiday. Only about 5k away from paying off my car in full and got a 10k raise recently so I'm going to keep saving money until I'm not an in debt goy anymore.

>.40 Meme&Wesson
It's like your dad doesn't even love you.

I spent $50 and they spent $100.
I bought a gift voucher for some Mecca make up bullshit. I had no idea what I was doing in that store and it was awkward as fuck just trying to talk to the pretty girl behind the counter.
No, fuck you and fuck them. I hate this fucking shit. Why am I forced to do this shit? I don't know what the fuck to do.

Look at this fucking richfag normie posting on Sup Forums

I got to pick out the gun, he was just buying it. It's my first pistol in my name.

>inb4 .45 stronk meme

socks, bintang singlet, moisturizer, fruitcake, beers, cash and movie tickets.

appreciate it all :]

This.

Great range toy, bet get an AR15 also. In case you need to borrow some of my ammo during the race war.

Jealous. Are clips hard to use?

>America
>refugee
Have fun spending what could go into a nice down payment on some stupid commercial shit. This tune next year I'll have paid off my car and student loans.

Picked up a Mossberg 500 Flex as a gift to myself.

I like it.

I like shotguns.

Hey I got someone the same present m8. The chicks behind the counter were maasive bitches

thats nice

Youth is being mad at xmas clothes.

Adulthood is being happy you got new socks.

PLEASE LET THIS TURN INTO A NEW CRAZE LIKE PLANKING DID

CALL IT CHIMNEY SHITTING AND LET IT BECOME A NEW CRAZE SO ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE START SHITTING IN PEOPLES CHIMNEYS FOR THE LOLZ.

I don't know
My brother hasn't come over yet for breakfast and present opening

>trying to force a meme

Get out

I gave the insurance company $750 for my deductible and the rental car agency $140 for extra insurance on my rental while my car is being repaired.

Part of my bumper cover was damaged going over an ice ball that snowplows had created boxing me in to my parking spot on the road. Jew'd hard this christmas.

M&P 15! Early Christmas present from the waifu though

Bed sheets, a few shirts, glasses and 100$, pretty happy with what I got

How much? Saw one for $300 at gun store near me.

>Thinks shitting in chimneys wouldn't be hilarious
>is a faggot
>should kys

torque wrench kit for mounting optics and other accessories on my gats

Nothing but being stuck here and not in my home back up in Alaska. I hate Koreans, and my experiences up here make me regret even sharing a shred of blood with these people. Wish my father hadn't race mixed.

Clips are easy, user!

IT'S A MAGAZINE YOU FAGGOT

>M&P15
I'm sorry

>I got an electric shaver
Same.

Pretty neat because my electric shaver was old and shit

It's a mag homo.

New hiking shoes and a metric fuckton of coffee beans

Why do americans threat guns as if they are toys?

I only got half as many beatings in the gulag

I'll be selling it and buying a Colt, don't worry user

Man fuck u America. We cant get guns basically ever. Any faggot who says we can is joking or trolling and should be ignored.

Why do Swedes treat Muslims as if they are people?

why cant you call them ammo dispensers or something

T shirts, shirts, football Jersey, cross, rugby book, few ales from the brother.

2 allergic reactions from Christmas food and almost dying from them. And very sick now. throwing up and shit very fucking hungry but cant eat because would throw up haven't eaten in 2 days.

You lying cunt we're coming for you.

Electric shaver
Electric toothbrush
Grooming set
Aftershave and bodywash x4
Xfiles boxset

All in all useful stuff which i am happy with.

My girlfriends gifts to me

Not Christmas, but I got an all expense paid trip to DC for inauguration day for Chanukah.

Got some money to finally have enough to buy a Hi Power in February

Why is there a compensator on the end of that nugget?

They're not auto-corrected to "fun" for no reason Sven.

Natural selection

I got a $8 kitchen knife (said I wanted a good knife because mine sucks), a note pad with a magnet, a 30 minute timer (for outlets). Also got some cash and a few pairs of underwear. For all that money you could buy a decent knife, instead of all that random junk.

But the food was great and I didn't want to be an entitled retard.

Felt kind of awkward seeing my uncle give his wife and son an iPhone each, a gaming monitor for his son and a huge gift certificate to his wife.

Locking tuners for my 8 string

New work boots and hiking bag. Thanks Santa! Merry Christmas /pol

If you look closely you can see its a M44 with its appropriate bayonet

And why the hell not? Did just fine in dubya dubya tew, been playing to much COD faggot?

A bottle of Crown Royal.
As a white male and patriarch of my single income family it's my responsibility to make sure everyone else gets what they want for Christmas. Since I'm not a nigger or gay numale liberal I take my responsibilities seriously.
Christmas morning turned out great, kids are playing with thier shit, wife is in tub, and I'm waiting for the rest of the family to show up for dinner.
Just your average white Christmas.

nothing, now fuck off

I got a Reagan bush 84 t shirt and a book about chamber music

>wife is in tub

post pics

Pekka before you eat food next time check up what you are allergic to

Kikes

Empty shelves
Later we're going out for Chinese

I hope he performed the federal background check on you, paid the taxes on the xfr and registered it in your name with the local and federall authorities...

My Xmas was black Friday when I spent my 3k I won on Trump cleaning house.

Not pictured 400 10mm Sierra jhp projectiles , 1k 9mm, 100 mk262 mod 1, a vortex strike eagle w Bobro qd mount, a Ruger 10/22 and 2 bx25 mags, a Prochrono, some calipers and dies, a micro dremel, and cardboard Trump cutout (shot Hillary one)

Because you're at a clear disadvantage with a bolt action rifle opposed to a magazine fed semi automatic with modern optics. Don't be retarded.

>registered

Hahahaha, move to a free state, kike

I got a cat calender. that's it. I'm mad.

Marry her

>Nothing.
>I am sick and alone at home.

Are you larping or for real?

>it's not as efficient so it's a toy

You're retarded. It will kill all the same.

I recieved two of William Buckley's books. Pretty good haul.

I got a Kindle Voyage and a gift certificate at the local men's fashion store. The Kindle is great, and I look forward to buying a new shirt with the gift certificate.

>moisturizer
faggot

Good luck defending yourself against other preppers who have semi automatic weapons m8

>preppers
>defending against

Have you spent literally 1 day only on /k/? Fuck outta her noguns.

Because they are, Muhammad.

A Yagatan sword bayonet
A fancy coffee maker
Shaving cream and shampoo
A Roman Catholic prayer book by the poor Claires
A leather belt

Yeah an m91 by the looks of it idk wtf that muzzle guard is. Nothing I've seen and I own 9.

Move here abbo bro