ASSANGE IS DEAD. ACT ACCORDINGLY:

Assange is dead or compromised. It's pointless to run around arguing that someone under official asylum, in a quasi-public embassy, in the middle of London, is alive yet uncontactable in any way by any member of the general public, despite being well known as a public internet presence before that. Not only that, he has not received visitors of any kind since becoming uncontactable, despite being such a public figure that various international celebrities have been known and documented to have visited him before.

He won't appear today, or tomorrow, or in February. He won't because he's dead. The simplest thing in the world to disprove and no-one has bothered to do more than offer excuses that reddit would see as pathetic.

Everyone has a smartphone. He could come to the balcony and it would be captured on multiple types of media from multiple angles and positions.

but he can't. Balcony must be too far away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpqYMpOOD0
assange.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpqYMpOOD0

BUMP BUMP HOLY SHIT

ALSO, has anything new come out of the insurance files?

Test bump, I didn't see this move at all on the catalog

F

Even if this quote was said by cgi Assange, the implication of what the future holds looks bright. Either real Assange with 100% track record is naming the Jew, or new NWO is naming the Jew.

>Test bump, I didn't see this move at all on the catalog

dark forces at work user.

f

2017, the Year of The Revolution or 2017, the Years of George Orwell's 1984?

islam is the religion of the most merciful and powerful, allah, and muhammed (pbuh) is his final messanger

I feel like 2016 was purposely a meme year, next year is going to be full blown 1984

>Not only that, he has not received visitors of any kind since becoming uncontactable

Yes he has. Why are you lying? He was visited by Swedish lawyers, RT and other associates.

>He could come to the balcony and
...immediately get shot from a mile away or attacked by a drone.

I don't know if he's dead or not but showing his face in public would be fucking stupid right now.

(((">Not only that, he has not received visitors of any kind since becoming uncontactable

Yes he has. Why are you lying? He was visited by Swedish lawyers, RT and other associates.")))

>singapore is 15% mudslimes
what do?

We were given keys and told they were for the insurance files, before the raid. Not passwords mind you, but keys to check the files themselves against, like what your P2P client does in the background, but we were given them so we could have them to check for ourselves, manually.

AFTER they raided Julian and took control of a previous infallible brand, they released "insurance files" that didn't match the keys we were given, meaning the files were altered.

Don't get honeypotted lads.

The last interview with Repubblica is 100% fake then? Not an ironic question. I'm really not sure what to think about all this.

mfw the shills haven't used the word 'larp' yet.

mfw they thought they were getting christmas off.

That's something I've not seen, I laughed

Why would his friend and close associate Craig Murray lie about visiting him?

Weren't the files released by a dead man's switch? Also, what keys? Maybe those keys were for something else?

haha, those brackets

>new NWO
Don´t tell me i missed the old NWO going down.

There's been so much effort to dismiss the files, surely they must be real

I also have a question, how will we know (if) the info gets released? The shills will be in full force and it'll be incredibly hard to find, maybe they'd have to hack some huge public page to get it out there, or?

They didn't "go down" per se, rather their grandchildren "grew up."

F

I dunno man, he was on the sean hannity show last week. Maybe an AI or an impersonator but his speech and thought seemed in line with what I've heard from him before....

assange.net/

It's been this way for a while. Silenced by america?

where are all the (((video editors))) who normally show up.

did someone forget to post the rt video? let's get the (((video editors))) summoned.

Faking a voice is pretty easy on a tv show.

Are you talking about that Rothschild slut bragging on instagram how her family created Israel? Because i´m pretty sure the global elites only use their women for breeding. Btw. the chinese government actualy has a eugenics program for their athletes.

Maybe they'll make a movie about assange and call it "A Balcony Too Far, the Julian Assange Story"