PIZZAGATE GIVES NO FUCKS

I thought you guys were LARPing until I saw this.

You guys were absolutely right. Although it seems like they are untouchable if they are making videos like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY

>watch satan talk dicks at the table

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNbcfAdiwsU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct3XgLg9PKk
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18417958/#18417958
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch
pastebin.com/V9GQL6LT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless bump, you need to see this

Also this song is a total earworm, don't play with sound.

The amount of hidden themes in this video.. Catchy though

>the baphomet stance
>the old wheelchair execs
>those guys in the background (in white)
>Satan self explanatory in all he does in the video

I really believe it now

What do you do with the children you liked the most? Why, you don't kill them, You make them famous, rich and powerful and let them spread your message for you.

Last bump why the fuck isn't this getting momentum

Poppy is pretty good
Who here watched this with under 1 million views

Bump for justice

I dunno, maybe there's a tiny bit of my brain that refuses to believe that something like pizzagate could be real, but I can't deny that this has a ton of relevant symbolism.

>trying to have an actual conversation about something more meaningful than "how can white boys compete" threads
This board is for shills now

This desu

all CTR/TRUMP/RUSSIANS/LIBS fuck this shillboard

>That Poppy
Literally who?

my dick got hard.

You know, I always considered mentioning this but I didn't want to accidentally stray the focus too far from CPP but...

I used to be a fan of Poppy before she became, well, that. She was a normal, indie kind of girl with a genuine smile, but then she got picked up by Titanic Sinclair.

Sinclair.

One of the 13 ruling houses of the illuminati.

And now she's that.

Sometime between 2013 and 2014 she went from a normal, genuine girl who posted really good song covers on Youtube, to this lifeless, soulless thing that you see in that video.

Don't believe me? Look it up. There's a bunch of conspiracies behind it. You can even find one of her old songs called "Doesn't Mean I'm Wrong" on youtube.

Otherwise, though, her entire history has been erased. She doesn't even acknowledge her past. Using wayback machine I found some of her now deleted videos and within ONE DAY she managed to get that erased from history as well.

It's fucking weird and unnerving and worries me a lot. What the fuck happened to her?

Did you guys hear about the pizzagate investigator who just died recently?

His last facebook post had hashtags like #pizzagateisreal #littlelivesmatter etc, he died December 2nd

Destin Blevins

Holy fuck.

I just tried to look up the aforementioned song, and nearly every single video (there were many) that were of the song have been deleted. Holy fuck. I found this at least (no, the girl isnt here, just some random bitch) youtube.com/watch?v=YNbcfAdiwsU

Pic related is her before this massive image change (and maybe more). I really loved her old covers and her old Youtube channel but all of that was deleted, and for what? I don't know. For what it's worth, she used to be friends with Nanalew and Meekakitty on Youtube, so maybe you can get some info from them?

BUMP, DON'T LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct3XgLg9PKk

I don't even know if I'm LARPing for myself right now, this is getting too obvious

Have you seen her obscure as fuck videos that aren't music videos? Look them up. Fucking weird.

Poppy, what did Titanic Sinclair do to you?!

That's your decency. It's just another fallible human emotion/instinct. It gives you an uncomfortable rub when you come across something perception changing because ego death hurts. Gotta rise above it. How many sex rings in Europe and Hollywood need to be busted before normie-centric people are ready to quarter the ruling elite in the streets like we are?

Yes, and watch how those little nothings make peoples heads spin.

There's one (I made 500 dollars) where she counts 100 dollar bills and you get increasingly nervous the closer she gets to 500.

This is some next level mindfuckery

Don't post about Pizzagate, you'll get banned :(

What's this song about? Love with satan?

From comment on video: "Yo so the deal with poppy is: this girl is putting on a persona (poppy) as a performance art project. Her real name is Moria Pereira and she's 22 (NOT 15). She deleted her entire internet presence before Poppy to make the persona seem more real. Basically, what poppy is is an innocent girl who slowly gets consumed by Hollywood, so we'll see her descent into the dark sides of fame and fortune as she continues to release more videos and music"
Doesn't relate to the song as much, but I guess it's still related to being consumed by Hollywood.

"suicide"?

how did he die?

of course

I don't see anything on the FB about an official cause of death, but his friends and family have been sharing the veterans crisis line

I would assume suicide, but no one has outright said it

Poppy (as in, the whole persona/character) isn't real - she wasn't really brainwashed, but she's part of an art project. I'd say it's auite an effective project, as it fairly accurately depicts the creation of an elite-puppet celebrity. You could say it's actually quite redpilled in terms of (((Hollywood's))) modus operandi.

Quite brilliant imo.

I havent been here in like a month, whats the newest thing weve found?

Antarctica hides an ancient civilization and literal giant creatures

People die, it's not a conspiracy.

Explain

Did he die or did he (((die)))

Pic related was a major trafficking hub, and it was the BURN IT DOWN notice to the #pizzagate filth.

also there are no forests or even trees anymore

*bois

Im a flat earther man i beleive it. but i meant with these pedophile fucks

bump for justice

I personally dont think this is too farfetched

I don't think the Nazi maps are fake, but I think they're being taken too literally. I don't think it would be too farfetched to think there could be a huge open cavern underneath Antarctica that has carried on seperately from us, but I doubt the traditional "Inner sun" hollow earth theory type of stuff

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18417958/#18417958

It was moved to /x/ by mods..

There is so much information I don't know where to begin. The elites are involved in a global pedophile ring, possibly because they are occultist/satanists and/or just enjoy torturing children, and/or because they film the acts for political leverage black mail stuff

It came from the Podesta emails leaked by Wikileaks, they used words for foods in a way that made us think it was code for something.
A block in Washington DC is full of pizzerias and close to a child protecting services office, and the pizzerias are weird as fuck and owned by well connected people.

ok so make a separate thread for this and don't derail the pizzagate thread

So the idea is that the pizzerias are fronts for selling the kids or something like that. The owner of Comet Ping Pong had a public instagram with extremely creepy things

Gonna dump a few pics from his Instagram
There are archives of these aswell but I don't have them, he removed them or made his page private

Pizzagate will eventually come to light , also get

There was some people saying his shirt says "I love infants" but Im not sure

Also the guy who owns Comet Ping Pong is the ex-boyfriend of David Brock. And David Brock owns Media Matters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock
He was very much involved with the Clinton campaign, and he is also responsible for Correct the Record who were/is spamming this very board trying to derail meme magic.

Holy shit that video

>Satan
>Dining human bones
>"As above so below" pose
>Illuminati pyramid in the background
>Eyes all over her sweater (Monarch program)
>Fake rebellion against her handlers, total control in real life
Like Jay-Z, Katy Perry, etc.

Check this one.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE

From what I gathered, her and Sinclair are parodying the Pop Idol Singer and this is their shtick. Nothing really to it OP, it's just a shill parody. Ya gotta be smarter than that.

/Leftypol/ makes a gay thread about That Poppy.

Sup Forums turns it into genuine Pizzagate discussion.

Hilarious!

also listen to the lyrics she's on OUR side how do you people even function goddamn

I've been reading up on MK-Ultra and it has completely changed my view on the world and especially pop culture because the symbolism is EVERYWHERE

His shirt says 'I love the child'.

Yeah, might be time to enrich the uberchan. I genuinely think that either liberals from reddit or CTR/chinese shills have completely flooded this board and anything remotely interesting is slid

Thats what I thought too but what said makes sense

I'm sure it's just a coincidence

That's a commie shill. Leftypol hates "Lowlife" in particular because it's about a non-cucked hetero relationship.

Really, I didn't know they had a beef with her
How is it about a non-cucked hetero relationship? Tell me more

OP here, didn't even lurk before posting this. Woke up and it made sense to post it.

Im just spamming your thread here becaue of this guy Hope thats OK. Not sure how it ties into Poppy but she sure is creepy

>Lowlife
This bad taste, these headaches
Wake up on the floor again, ah yeah
My torn dress, this failed test
Soon they will be erased

(Pre Chorus)
All these years on my own
Fight my fight all alone
Till you came, don't you know
Don't you know

(Chorus)
Baby you're the highlight of my lowlife
Take a shitty day and make it alright
Yeah alright
Oh and every circumstance
Yeah you make the difference
Baby you're the highlight of my lowlife

Basically it's a love song from her to the boyfriend she's kept ever since before she made it with a record deal. The video is super Illuminati because Sinclair is a goddamn Pentagon asset memetically bitch-slapping the cultural Marxists

true story

Does anyone have the other parts of this pic? I only have #1

i didnt know poppy made music thats pretty good, i like the whole loominati elite zeigeist theme

What's the first verse? Her being a club whore?

Is that obungo?

Yeah baby, yeah!

It'll get better after (((Winter Break ))) and the children are back in school

fuck you larping faggots when is her BLACKED debut?

sigh
rings true enough

I heard on Infowars this was a fake? Not sure

Old suitcase, clean getaway
I'm the one who takes the blame again
New day but the same lines
I feel like a victim of the dollar sign

This is about daily grind of work and disappointment, how the fuck did you get 'club whore'

This is bait, isn't it

This is what a CTR nerdvirgin does with their Christmas day

But that is a parody of modern pop-stars, Poppy is not in the illumunati

Anyway, thats what made you change your mind about pizzagate? What a retard

Anonymous5 has been saying for a long time to look into Hollywood, and how the celebs live "Truman show"-type lives. "Born and bred" for their pruposes.
We had a thread the other week and we looked into Katy Perry and Justin Biebers background. They both had parents with drug issues, Biebers mother was raped from early childhood and was also in the show biz "found" by a talent agent just like Justin was "found" on Youtube by a talent agent. There is probably much more there.

That was the thread that got the entire Pizzagate subreddit banned.

Some faggot claimed he had hacked a pizzeria called We the Pizza but no proof was ever posted that the things he uploaded were from that place. He also posted pics to imgur he claimed he got from the site (I did not open the links but people claimed it was CP), so half of the people investigating PizzaGate got CP on their computers thanks to that fucker.

The whole thing smelled like disinformation, and it worked because it distracted people from the Comet Pizza place and got the subreddit shut down.

This bad taste, these headaches
Wake up on the floor again, ah yeah
My torn dress, this failed test
Soon they will be erased

Seems like drinking/taking drugs and not remembering anything
I'm not a shill, I'm a swede who has already celebrated christmas because we do it on Christmas eve which was yesterday

when she was just known as Moriah Poppy she was amazing. and yeah Titanic tried to scrub the internet of her prior career.

her cover of "spooky" is fucking 10/10

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch

Didn't you know? This world is controlled by Pedo Satanists.

i've never seen that katy perry video before, but i had heard the song. imagery and symbolism is pretty wacky.

Oh yeah I saw that post it was linked here too.
If someone wanted to shut down the internet investigation they seems to have been successful

Also what happened to all that CP on twitter? @0hour posted a list of the accounts who post and like each others actual CP pics on Twitter, and he got banned while the CP stayed

>Anonymous5
Welp

I'll take Sweden seriously as a nation again if anyone ever points to something "Knowledge Bombed" that ever turned up true over the year he's been shitposting

Gems I remember include: NATO invading Turkey, Correct The Record being involved in child trafficking, alien disclosure officially happening to cancel the 2016 election, and govt weaponized superstorms destroying California

None of them happened

i wish these faggots would drop it when they get it instead of all this talking BS
this shit is what makes me think it's fake

dubbies confirms, thanks kekarooni

Will kek help us against this type of degeneracy?

Correct the Record involved in Pizzagate did happen though.
Owner of Comet Ping Pong is the ex-boyfriend of David Brock who founded CTR
And he said that 1-2 months before EWO/pizzagate became a thing here

I'm starting to think you are the shill here

Jeff Koons (the "artist" whose work is in that instagram pic) donated $50,000 to Correct The Record and is buddies with spirit cooker Marina Abramovic.

He didn't say any of those things other than CTR you shill

Interesting

>connections w/ Bushes
>media slandered anybody who spoke out as "crazy," "unreliable"
>no arrests made in FL case

they CANT keep getting away w/ it!!

PIZZAGATE 2013
pastebin.com/V9GQL6LT

I did a bit of work on this.

Besta pizza logo popped up on anons pen box. The company, jaytex (manchester) also has a registered trademark to popstarz, an iconic gay club in london. There is no lobger one in london, but popstarz milan is a thibg, not sure of the connection. Bear in mind, i nevrr found the exact popstarz logo as registered, but it looks like it could only be the same popstarz.

Dumpan.