92 feared dead as Russian plane with military band crashes en route to Syria

rt.com/news/371623-russian-tu-154-disappears-radars/

Sad Christmas.

RIP Alexandrov Ensemble army choir.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQuy3FqVcYc
aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/russian-military-plane-disappears-radar-161225045201828.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MLg83QMmlGs
youtube.com/watch?v=b4_GaoKw-tU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one of us was on that plane Sup Forums. Rest in peace fellow Sup Forumsack, I hope you enjoy many great happenings in Valhalla.

World War 3 imminent

92 too little.

This is not fair. One of the things on my bucket list was to see these guys perform before I die. They were truly, truly talented. I don't care much about the military officers and stuff but these guys were truly innocent, literally did nothing wrong, just an innocent choir.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQuy3FqVcYc

It can't be matched just listen to how beautiful, and powerful their singing is. CIA/NATO/West had something to do with this. I'd bet anything.

This.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/russian-military-plane-disappears-radar-161225045201828.html

>Gercuck is also a weeb faggot animeposter

Kill yourself Hans, fucking manchild.

>Gercuck
Wrong,Ivan.

Ukie faggot

we need more to Trigger war in Turkey and reclaim Constantinople

>when your country is getting so rekt by Russia that the only time you get revenge is when some civilians die in an air crash

Ukraine is pretty much like Muslims if you think about it

>continuing to post anime
>not a manchild

Pick one. It's 3:30pm and Christmas in cuckland what the fuck are you doing on here anyway? Oh wait, you must be Muslim huh? Makes sense.

Yeah fuck Ukraine

TOO LITTLE!

>Getting so rekt
A bunch of rebels sitting in ruins like rats controlling a small area sure is "rekt"
>You must be muslim
Still wrong

Kill yourself subhuman scum. When Obama is no longer president your whole country will be fucked.

Jokes on you, your country is already fucked.

I love their songs too, still shocked that they all just died. Can only image they'll get replaced by more mediocre people.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLg83QMmlGs

>small area
>implying Putin won't conquer the whole country after USA stops giving a fuck (which means a couple months)

Says the one whose country was modernized by Russia and has no unifying identity other than hating Russia despite having years to stand alone(which you failed too). Cyka.

>Putin will conquer all of Ukraine
That's sure realistic mate

>implying US will.
Trump doesn't have the authority to stop what has been set in motion.
Besides
>conquer the whole country
They got BTFO at Svitlodarsk couple days ago
TOO
LITTLE

Not really, crime rate is extremely low, prisons are empty, you can go out at any time without being killed, there are still a shit ton of white people and no one bothers anyone. Stop cheering over civilian deaths, that's what subhumans do.

More realistic than a bunch of muslims conquering half of Europe, and that happened

>They got BTFO at Svitlodarsk couple days ago
You mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=b4_GaoKw-tU

You're just a faggot. Off yourself.

>That happened
No it didn't,Luigi. Stop making things up.

>Trump doesn't have the authority to stop what has been set in motion.
I don't think you understand how much power the president of the USoA actually has.

Also its pretty pathetic that your country has to completely rely on USA to survive

President has no power listen to JFK's speech on secret societies. It's no conspiracy when multiple presidents have mentioned it before.

>no it didn't
>from a German
either you're a muslim or a retard
The president has a great influence over the population, and that alone is enough to change their point of view over certain thing.
Be honest: do you think any American really gives a fuck about what happens in Ukraine? That's right, they don't. And if 90% of the people don't give a fuck and Trump wants to stop protecting Ukraine, he will find a way to do it

You said
>Conquering half of Europe
They didn't conquer anything. Nothing. They don't hold any piece of land,or territory. Just immigrating is not conquering.

Over the population, yes, but he is told what to say and if he steps out of line and tells the people the truth he becomes like JFK.

Say that again when you get blown up by a killer truck
I mean this picrelated
>well we're not scared shitless but you know what this Right Sector does to captives so we just ran

>Get BTFO
>Fucking fascist right sector Bandera war criminals!!! :(((
kek

The government is giving them houses and money, they will settle down.
Millions of muslims just came into your country, raping and murdering your people, and they will be provided money to settle down and grow their children into your country at your expense. How is that not conquering?

ahahahahahaaa

russia cock suckers btfo

russia "superpower" hahaha your planes are crashing and your ships are sinking you would not even beat europe in a war let alone the usa

He is in denial. Give him some time for it to settle in.

>They will settle down
No,they won't.

>he still thinks refugees will go back when the "war" ends
lmao enjoy your wife's daughter getting blacked friend