Hi Sup Forums. I'm Jewish, and I have to ask - do you really, unironically hate us? All of us...

Hi Sup Forums. I'm Jewish, and I have to ask - do you really, unironically hate us? All of us? I understand that Jews do have disproportionate power in certain aspects of Western civilisation, but that's still just a small percentage of us. And even then, you have to ask yourself, is it really due to some plot to take over the world and destroy the white race? Or is it just the result of a culture that prioritises learning and hard work?

Anyway, even if there is some Jewish cabal working to maintain global control, I'm not part of it. I'm a normal guy just like you. I have friends from all parts of British society. I hold no resentment or hatred towards the 'goyim' and I don't think of you as inferior to me. I browse Sup Forums every day and I don't have a hidden agenda when I post, I just contribute based on my opinion on the topic at hand - which is very rarely influenced by my religion.

I know some of you would take issue with this, but I fully consider myself a member of the alt-right. I'm a huge fan of Milo Yiannopolous, Paul Joseph Watson, Lauren Southern, etc. I consider myself British, then white, and then Jewish.

So ask yourself: Is the hate really justified by empirical evidence? Or have you just been stirred up by the online equivalent of the two minute hate? I'm a friendly, easy-going guy who wants the best for everyone. But whenever I meet someone new and discover that they spend a lot of time on the internet, part of me can't help but wonder whether it would be wise for me to tell them that I'm Jewish.

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/muslim-jewish-alliance-after-trump.html?_r=0?
jpost.com/Diaspora/Push-to-make-Shoah-education-more-relatable-to-Muslims-475326
timesofisrael.com/in-trump-era-imams-and-rabbis-struggle-to-counter-anti-muslim-hostility/
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=BF441F583F18BE776236C16B25020DD1
youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself!

I don't hate Jews because they're Jews or practice Jewish fate, I just hate them because you always end up subverting the host country they reside in, whether this is some sort of institutionalized indoctrination of Jews on a covert close nit scale or a genetic predisposition to leech off a host society and bring about it's destruction or purge of Jews needs more independent study and scrutiny.

You are filthy amorals, but I dont hate you all, I like Mendelsohn.

>milo, PJW, lauren southern
>alt right
Nice bait!

But I don't think it's all Jews but it is a LOT of Jews.

Dirty lying kikes get out

It's impossible to have a conversation with a kike without them bringing up le 6 gorrillion

they*

Jews =/= Kikes
Jews = True Israeli Jews who don't bother anyone, they mostly live in Israel and they support Netanyahu and Trump
Kikes = Globalist race traitors, they mostly live abroad and they control the media

Oy Goy!! we are your greatest, greatest ally!

Why dont you stop being a jew faggot?

>#NotAllMuslims

I just like collecting rare merchants.

> do you really, unironically hate us?

No.

A good number of the Jews are a huge problem for the world, humanity and their fellow Jews. They need to be loced up. If it's fine with you that we round up all Jews and pick out the problematic ones everything is fine.

But Jews tend to protect each other for no other reason than they are Jews. That's why history is full of Jew hte and anti semitism.

The solution is that redpilled Jews like yourself purge in your own ranks.

Abandon this thread, don't let the Rothschild to soften your heart

Write something relevant

I don't hate you, I just hate the opressiveness of your influence. We're either fucked by globalist marxist jews, or fucked by their zionist israelite brothers.

We need to purge the political jewish class.

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

The most prominent new initiative is a Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council whose co-chairmen are Fortune 500 chief executives: Farooq Kathwari, of the furniture company Ethan Allen, who is Muslim, and Stanley Bergman, of the medical products distributor Henry Schein, who is Jewish.

The council, which was forming as Mr. Trump’s campaign was gaining steam, includes both Democrats and Republicans. It was created by leaders of the American Jewish Committee and the Islamic Society of North America in an effort to have influence on public policy.
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/muslim-jewish-alliance-after-trump.html?_r=0?

jpost.com/Diaspora/Push-to-make-Shoah-education-more-relatable-to-Muslims-475326

timesofisrael.com/in-trump-era-imams-and-rabbis-struggle-to-counter-anti-muslim-hostility/

Jews are white.
Semites are not.

Jew filth out

Speaking for myself, NO.
I despise the idea of "human ressources" and especially it's exploitation by covert tactics. Certain discrimination and anti-semitism laws can and do get exploited,

>I'm a huge fan of Milo Yiannopolous, Paul Joseph Watson, Lauren Southern, etc.

lol

I just think antisemitism is hilarious. I have a close Israeli friend. That being said, Israel needs to be wiped off the map.

fuck off to israel and be a kike there. Or arternatively start calling yourself british and caring about britain more than m-muh kike heritage.
Then I will not hate you.

>how do you do, fellow alt-right white people :^)

Take a hike, kike

I hate the bolshevist jew, but i can't tell who is one and who isan't so i can't trust any jew ever again.

Alcibiades is this guy's name? I want to marry him, he's also so red pilled about (((Israel)))

Former Jews are okay.

Notice how OP admits to *some* Jewish power, only to minimize it. Which makes him part of the cabal, and an important member.

This, polack told it how it is

jews themselves are pretty cool a lot of the time, just like a lot of black people are cool individually. It's just what they do as groups that's the problem.

Yes. I hate you on racial, cultural, political levels.

There is nothing you could ever do to make me not want you to die.

\O.

JIDL IS TRYING VERY HARD LATELY TO MAKE US FEEL EMPHATIZE TO THEM. BTFO

I WORKED WITH MANY WEALTHY JEWS AND BY GOD, YOU ARE NOT NORMAL. YOUR GREEDINESS AND LOVE FOR POWER, MONEY, DOUBLE FACE BACKSTABBING HYPOCRITE. ALL YOU ARE GOOD WITH IS PLAYING WITH GOYIM FEELS. ALL TALK. AS SOON AS YOU CAN CRUSH THE GOYIM IN HIS WEAK FORCE. YOU DEPLOY ENORMOUS RESOURCES TO DESTROY HIM WITHOUT ANY REMORSES OR GUILT.

YOU ARE CURSED EVERYWHERE YOU GO. CURSED BY GOD IN ALL RELIGION, OUSTED OVER 110 COUNTRIES.

islam is the religion of the most merciful and powerful, allah, and muhammed (pbuh) is his final messanger

Would you not hate those who bear you ill will?

Obviously not all jews are evil and brainwashing and disgustingly rich, but certain tendencies are just part your gene pool, just like neapolitans have the tendecy to rob and scam people even if they don't belong to the organized crime. The risk is too high, you mest be exterminated, all of you. I'm sorry dude.

Well its obvious that you are not one of these better jews. Because the jews are good at rolling with the punches. You see, you do not even comprehend that the ill will that you kikes have against the whites is pretty much indisputable fact at this point.

So you either have a chance to be like those "uncool and dumb old racist people" that were happening to be so 30 years ago, who were scorned at parties for keeping up with your dumb old ideology, or you can come into the 21st century of nigger hate, jew hate, racial realism and desire to kill all liberals.

the concern trolls are 10 times better and more potent than you, kek.

I feel that but I also play rugby with a savage Israeli. Huge Trump guy, very pro USA, self made successful, athletic, a total winner. If Jews want an ethnostate fuck Palestine they can have the West Bank, I just don't think it's our job to support them.

On the other hand I go to school with a bunch of New York Kikes, and I'm almost certain there's some sort of indoctrination during the Bar Mitzvah training. They are all smart, all educated, and all unironically support the most harmful bullshit cultural and global politics

Your merchant ally has not wronged you in any way goyim

This is the heart of the issue. You're operating under the assumption that Jewish people collectively hate the rest of humanity and want power over them. This couldn't be further from the truth. Of course there are some Jews who do feel this way, but there are people like that in every demographic. If you think about what is generally considered the worst event in human history (the Holocaust) there were many Germans who were against it. But the fanatical few for whom it was their greatest desire got their way. It would be easy for me to hate Germans for this, but I don't. And that is the approach we must all take for a better, safer world.

Arent most Jews secular?
Doesnt Jewish teachings encourage the listener to ask questions instead of mindlessly obey?
Rabbis seem to work more like Buddhist monks instead of Priests or Imams. They seem more intent on spreading Philosophy and shit.
Arent some of the most famous Atheist of Jewish decent like Father Marx?

Everyone knows that why do you keep making these threads.

How can flesh cocks even compete?

But they do. Their whole culture depends on exploiting others.

Only a hopeless Jewish narcissist would claim the holocaust was the worst event in human history.

Keep wondering why everybody hates you after they get to know you.

Get rekt kike.
Your kind has caused all the problems in the world. The only thing you should be concerned about is when the hairy arab rapes your mother and throws you off a roof.
Also, take Satanyahu with you too.

Yes I do unironically hate you. I work with a Jew and you can tell how much of a Jew asshole he is. Plus he doesn't wash his fucking hands in the bathroom I'm about to go HR on his ass.

no, but it's tiring arguing against every Sup Forums fantasy

why are you groveling to the goyim, shmuck?

you know the secret plans we all made....now stick to it

>I like when the goys get all paranoid

I am suing everyone in this thread for 6 million shekels each. Merry Christmas you antisemitic goyim pieces of shit.

Die

You know how the majority of Russians wanted nothing but to live in peace, and then the revolution happened? How against the people's wishes, Stalin killed 20 million of his own civilians?
And China, the nation made up of millions of farmers who had no business with Beijing that saw the rise of chairman Mao and his little cultural revolution that slaughtered 60 million civilians. Would you reckon those farmers were eager for it?

When a country enters a revolution, it's only about 10-15% of the total population that's involved. So why then, if the peaceful majority only ever wants peace, don't they get into action and prevent it? Have they no heart? No soul?
Or do they simply want no part in it until the day comes that their new leaders point the gun at their head? Probably the latter.

The peaceful majority is irrelevant.

you arent white unless you hate niggers and muslims. so do you hate them jewboy? yes or no?

I'm a fascist, but I don't hate Jews. I never bought into those conspiracies.

Your entire kind must be eradicated from this earth. Until all jews are gone, the world is not free but rather just an exploited mass by the parasite known as the Kike.

I just find it hilarious that so many people have been duped into believing that white men have disproportionate power, when the power wielded by the West's 2% Jewish population is orders of magnitudes greater.

Thanks Hitler for making us an untouchable class I guess.

t. Jew

AshkeNAZI Jews are white though

Read up
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
Now do the world some good and gas yourself.

>anonymous image board
>identifies himself as jewish
Into the ovens you go, m8, along with the other name fags.

only for now while you have every moral fight against us won before it starts
you will cross the wrong one one day though

No jews are based. Check this out:

Only in the sense that we have fair skin, which isn't a very useful way of categorising ethnicity.

there are different types of people here and quite a variety of stances on this issue.

I think the number of people who really do hate jews are about 10% of posters, they are quite vocal about it though. I would suggest you stick around and debate them because I personally find them low iq and fuck off annoying.

I don't but many of you are utter cunts hellbent on destroying white countries. Truth be told it's only the lefties in my opinion

If Jews are in a secret organization and have an agenda, then of course it makes sense to keep it secret and dissuade everyone from thinking it exists.

You are part of the problem OP, if you really don't want to be hated, then expose the Jews. You already both feet through the door, now it's time to look in the medicine cabinet.

I'm a chink and I will be as much a Jew as you if I convert to judiasm. You're just a white guy whose ancestors happened to convert and say they're Jew when they're not even

>do you really, unironically hate us?
yes

Nice try Jewish scum

>I dont believe in a world wide jewish conspiracy

Neither do us. Take a read, joooboi. Spread the word among your family and help to build a heathy symbiosis between the white race and the ashkenazi jews (that are mostly white too, btw)

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=BF441F583F18BE776236C16B25020DD1

>and I don't have a hidden agenda

JIDF PlZ GTKRWN LGBTBBQ

I don't mind Jewish people. Soros is a piece of shit though and so are the Rothschilds.

>Sup Forums is one person
No it isn't. I don't care much about the regular jews because I don't give a fuck. I just think if israel was erased from the map level of worldwide tensions would be noticeably lower. This is however not an option, so hating kikes, aka zionist bastrads, is what we are left with.

M8, you're part of the nu-right, not alt-right. You sound like a civic nationalist and alt-right is racial/ethnic nationalism.

>Anyway, even if there is some Jewish cabal working to maintain global control, I'm not part of it. I'm a normal guy just like you. I have friends from all parts of British society. I hold no resentment or hatred towards the 'goyim' and I don't think of you as inferior to me. I browse Sup Forums every day and I don't have a hidden agenda when I post

This much defense in the first post. What exactly are you hiding?

Jews really love to twist the knife and backstab as much as they can. It's better to just never trust Jews no matter how much power they hold, they have a devious nature. Just look at history, why do you think smart jews don't trust smart jews?

Fuck off filthy kike

the good jews are part of and essential to the jewish germ: it's the lipidous coating that makes you look ok
still i dont hate them, having no reason to
but they should stop covering for the evil rotten core of their people
as a polack you get extra points but i'm sure you'd side with your community if you had to choose, over anything else
you'd just have to

Hitler was Jewish so no not all Jews are bad. I actually believe in most parts of the religion myself. They are very hard workers but make others feel stupid because you Jews throw around you bullshit theories. I think all religions should unite and have a Democratic vote on things.

Why do your people support certain movements in other lands which your community would never support in Israel? An example is racial equility and the diversity/multiculturalism agenda. Jews are quite aware that racial differences does exist and you all do your best to marry within your own community to maintain your power, yet many Jews who control the Media in the west and influence western pop culture are always trying to push interracial unions and diversity. Specifically white women with black men. I only need an answer to this question. For some reason, supposedly "good" Jews can never answer this simple question.

Of course. All Jews are subhuman and deserve to be killed.

>I consider myself British, then white,
And Jews are not British nor white. You are a semite, more closely related to an Arab than to a white man.

We hate financial and political elite, and the majority of them happens to be Jews. Working class and middle class Jews are bros and co-revolutionaries.
:S

Just like any group of people there are good people and shit people in it. Jews happen to be smarter than average and find themselves in positions of influence, so when they screw up or happen to be the shit ones they draw out anti-Semitism more. Lesson is, be a good person. Why some of you conspire to destroy the west is beyond me.. but that's what's drawing hate on you.

Harlan Ellison
“HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.”

― Harlan Ellison, I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

Lol. All jews are filthy nation-wrecking kikes especially Israeli jews. I do not like this Israel are bros meme and we need to consider killing you and others who continue to promote it

I unironically hate the diaspora, obviously not all Jews though because I love my country. You do not belong in the west, you are the reason we are hated, get fucked, stop associating with us.

>I'm a huge fan of Milo Yiannopolous, Paul Joseph Watson, Lauren Southern
So nobody then? alt-lite movement corrupters you jew. And yes, it is justified. The children of literal jewish merchants in Russia led the revolution. You fucks have a bone to pick with Europe and whites as a whole, one that transcends class, age, gender, and ethnicity. And it wont stop until one of our sides goes out.

I unironically hate, and want to kill, all jews. There are hardly that many of you. All we need to do is promote an environment of hate and contempt for your race using only facts and the truth and you will be exterminated in a heartbeat.

Go ahead and try faggot, we aren't even a real group, at least a quarter of this nation can go into America right now and be seen as exclusively white. Have fun killing the Orthodox and the Mizrahim, see if I fucking care

Wait for the angry kike to start yapping about Samson Option in 3...2...1...

>do you really hate us?
Sup Forums is not monolithic. The mainstream Sup Forums view is fairly antisemetic but I for one am just racist against blacks and other shitskins.My response to your questions will focus on my views rather than attempting to answer on behalf of Sup Forums as a whole. I am left of center and voted for Jill Stein, a Jew. You see, unlike a lot of people on Sup Forums, I realize that Jews are also not monolithic, even those left of center.

Personally, I'm on Sup Forums because I'm a moderate racist and it's nice to have somewhere to let that stuff out. And since my "racism" is really just race realism (namely, recognizing the differences in IQ between races), I don't have a huge problem with the Jews, who have very high IQs on average. But I don't entirely give them a pass for their occasional bad behavior, either.

>And even then, you have to ask yourself, is it really due to some plot to take over the world and destroy the white race? Or is it just the result of a culture that prioritises learning and hard work?
To some extent, both. Jews have been persecuted for so long that
A) They sympathize (at least on a surface level) with other minorities, even though in reality Jews are frequently disgusted by the poor and stupid,
and
B) they realize correctly that if they can convince people that "race is a social construct," it will increase their chances of surviving and thriving in the western world. Of course, they go against this narrative by presenting themselves as white when it's convenient and seeking shelter as a minority when it serves their ends. Pic related.

> I fully consider myself a member of the alt-right.
I don't align myself with said movement. It reeks of white nationalism, which is itself a manifestation of tribalism gone awry.

>Is the hate really justified by empirical evidence
All of my race realist views are totally supported by empirical data. And again, your people get a pass there, so be merry.

It'll never happen. Israel has nukes and will threaten to enact MAD if there's a population uprising against the global Jewish elite. I'm sorry, but until another people, possibly enhanced humans usurps the Jews, we will continue to be the playthings of the Jews. Their is no stopping this Jew train.

nah senpai, I like my jewish friends.

Stop posting this bullshit every god damn thread, are you forcing an "identity" on a Chinese cartoon anonymous board?

>if there's a population uprising against the global Jewish elite
Bull fucking shit
We will only protect our nation via MAD, nobody here is going to sacrifice Israel for the diaspora, especially when we generally want an antisemitic uprising in order to get new citizens.

14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!!!!!

j/k Merry Christmas oven dodgers

I think all the hate groups that hate Jews need to rethink they're strategies. Fuck any radicalized group that preys on weekness when there are so many wolves. Focus on the immediate threats to your cause and start with a culture that isnt so powerful. I call a truce between white supremacists and Jews for now. Join the Jew and beat common enemies together. We have darker cultures at large that needs to be focused on. Let my message be loud and clear. I'm not a white supremacists but i am white and slightly racist for good reason. Let's not blame as a whole but rather point out bad apples. I pray for peace but know that is impossible with limited resources and growing populations

This is a complex question and I'm by no means a scholar in this area, but I'll attempt to answer it nonetheless.

The persecution Jews have faced throughout the years and the huge amounts of anti-semitism still present today means Jewish people need to be more careful in diluting our genes and culture than the goyim. On the other hand, race-mixing is an essential part of reducing prejudice in parts of the world where it's still a big problem. So there is a double standard of sorts, but it isn't hypocritical, it's just based on different needs of different populations.

High Priest - Level 5

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

No, that is stupid. They are the ENEMY, get it?