Rosja on this Christmas day we must overcome our differences and seek mutual understanding

Rosja on this Christmas day we must overcome our differences and seek mutual understanding,
I wish you good fortune and prosperity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=-VV8SqkhZ7o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feliks_Koneczny#Types_of_civilizations.2C_according_to_Koneczny
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off scum.

Fucking traitor

rude

>tfw the two stronkest and least cucked slav nations will never engage in jolly cooperation purely because of their long history of butthurting one another

Israeli proxy spotted

Good luck to you and your family

Cheers

faggot

This. Just imagine what these two most notable Sons of Perun would accomplish.
It would be the Czars dream-An panslavic Empire.
Too bad elaborate are infighting Asspains who can't into collaboration

merry Christmas , Kurwa
Holy League when?

Marry Christmas Poland, may you stay white and based in the coming year.

Thank you and same to you apple merchants.

cyka blyat and merry christmas;
hopefully soon

fpbp

>apple merchants
8/8 m8

War between you is unavoidable.

Slavic world needs an Alpha. It has always been Poland or Russia.

There can't be two.

it's not like russians hate poles or anything...
nevermind the shitposters

Merry christmas

we dont either, the general consensus here is that we're both being driven towards mutual hatred by (((them)))

Hello Altintas.

I support this. Hopefully one day my non country will once again be part of Poland and Russia (and Austria). Pan-Slavic unity brothers.

Not that I have anything against Poles, but sadly, it's not going to happen, not in our lifetimes at least. Even, if by any Christmas miracle, our peoples would agree to forget all the shit in the past, that still wouldn't work. We are just too different to reconcile, too different to even understand each other.

>too different to even understand each other.
You forgot about the existence of alcohol it seems.

The mentality of Russians and Polaris is the same. The problem is cultural differences due to Orthodoxy vs Catholicism and long history of war along with competitive attitudes

The problem is Kaczyński and rest of zionist establishment

Russians don't celebrate Christmas for another 2 weeks.

Then they will watch former KGB agent Patriarch Kirill do some shitty service on television with former KGB officer Vladimir Putin designed to promote loyalty to the state.

*Polacks

I'd say that russians don't care about poles and other countries that hate us, we never discuss eastern bloc oppression in schools or university, the average russian doesn't know about episodes such as the hungarian uprising of 1956, etc.
Most of the older generation wants USSR back only because the 90s were so harsh and stressfull so they stick to their nostalgic memories, but the younger generation doesn't care

Why you responding like that.
OP has a very good idea.
Better to unite than fight.

This hohol is broken. Usually they are all smug and bitter about russians, cheering when something bad happens to our people.

On a serious note, Ukraine isn't a non-country since ukrainian language is quite distinct from russian, it's just that you never had a state before XX century and your national identity was asleep for too long. Ukraine has the right to exist, but if it wants to be a nation-state, it has to abandon everything east of Kiev since most of this area was just gifted to Ukrainian SSR in order to please ukrainian commie elites

The only thing Russians are good for is sending their women here and to other countries as whores.

They choke on your dick for only like 20 zł, I had one in Kraków last year.

>On a serious note, Ukraine isn't a non-country since ukrainian language is quite distinct from russian

I know that russians have good sense of humor, but this is too much

Go and unite with muslims or dindus.
You don't understand. Some nations, some cultures are simply incompatible with each other: they think and act on different waves and a thing most natural for one nation can be viewed as a perversion or a crime by another. The only solution to that is NOT to unite but to stay out of each other's reach and do not interact. Or, fight.

I seriously doubt that seeing that you're clearly a raging homo

Merry Christmas

Like Polish women are not whores.
They are one of the best in the World
don't panic, they fuck black niggars in US for $5

Daily reminder Russia is literally controlled by a satanic Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Russian brothers, we have our differences but i hope we will overthrow the jewish overlords and live in long prosperity and friendship.

your thinking is very primitive

From the other hand, I wish you many vodkas from Ded Moroz. Merry Xmas, Ivans.

Alright, that's a powerful argument.

Yeah, but we're mongol barbarians.

And what's wrong with this? We export our trash and bydło abroad, which will end up in making our genes pool better. While it will fuck up yours.

Merry chrismas russbros, lets hope PiS won't fuck pol-rus relations any further.

>implying you didn't down that plane with gay russian singers as retaliation for Smolensk
some nerve

Sorry that I hurt your feelings, hohol diaspora.

Your women provide us good services.

well it's a rural language and people living in Kiev never spoke it until the 1990s, but it's still different - they use different words, they have some words that aren't present in russian.
They say "misto" instead of "gorod" (city/town), gromandyanin instead of gorozhanin (citizen) and many more examples.

Merry Christmas, Poland

It's not an argument
I don't wan't to argue with you on this topic because there is nothing to be argued about.
You have your opinion and it's very primitive way of thinking.
Keep thinking that way till you die if that's your desire.

There are smart people in your great country who see things in more intelligent way.

No need to respond,please.

We are too cucked to unite in russia, all political options are rusophobic, especially the current one.

Sounds almost like polish

I want to hug Russia-chan!

yeah
polish diaspora?

Wesołych Świąt!

Becoлых Cвят!

Merry Christmas!

To you too Polish friend.

We will have christmas on 7th january.

Tak, I meet him last august during the uprising march.

Wesołych Świąt

just remind you that real christmas on January 7

I wonder who could be behind these posts?

misto -> from Polish "miasto"
gromandyanin -> probably from of old Polish word "grodzianin"

I wish you all good too.

Get lost churka

unintelligent people

All Slavs should get along with each other.
Best regards to Pol bros.

We should, united we can kick this planet out of its orbit

This hohol is Russian :)

Pussy Poland

This

>1 post by this ID

Are you superpower yet?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody
slava rodu

Preun? Poland, really?
I was unaware they shared identical pagan/folklore beliefs

FUck Russia I wouldn't give them my boot to kiss

Everyone supporting russian polish friendship here are children of communists hahaha how do you feel when based PiS is taking your daddys money? Fuck off to moscow fake poles

>implying we support friendship with same russian people from '39

>Current russian leader is literally a KGB Major

go fuck yourself communist and suck dat puten dick kek

Thank you
To you too user Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

you are acting like a typical uneducated stupid Polak

Do you even realise that KGB is an apolitical agency obsessed with protecting the state above any ideology? By the 90's they were least communist organisation in the entire union and attepted, with varying success, multiple inept governments that led to deterioration of state and human suffering?

Fuckers are no angels but they have very little to do with communism, even less so today than before.

>implying I'm supporting communism and/or whole assimilation into russian empire
wew

>attepted
attempted to remove

pope thread?

this fucking Pope was protecting pedo priests
and they made him fucking saint after he died
fuck that rotten shit V. pedo whore house

we coudl have mutual understending if we were on equal grounds

mouse and cat cant reach mutual understanding

"zielone ludziki"
oni się nawet z tym nie kryją zbytnio

youtube.com/watch?v=-VV8SqkhZ7o

Our anguages might be similar, we might have some similar customs, but ultimatly poland and russia represent completly oposite civilizations.

Poland used to be latin/western civilization. (used to - because 50 yers of gommunism were to our nation soul like meth mixed with krokodil to human brain)

Russia is Byzantyne/ Turanic type civilization. And even before soviets took over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feliks_Koneczny#Types_of_civilizations.2C_according_to_Koneczny

Gib Constantinople u domuz oğlu

Slavdom means shit. I dont care about larping.

I care about values of western civilization, and true and only catholic church.

Most slavic countries dont upholds these ideals. Threfore, they are not our allies.

That doesn't mean we cannot respect our diffrences and work together.

no butt hurt here just plain truth, that fucking Pope Jon Paul II was piece of shit as a Pope and as a human.
Look at this.

Pedo Pope

That is true.
But we will never "unite" - two opposing civilizations cant unite, its always one crushing another.

And for last few centuries, odds were always on russia side.

Yes, he wast modernist.

Still, he opposed communism, and provided spiritual guidance for catholic countries opressed by soviets.

>liść

posting in epicureic

hoh lol - its hohol

Cold War is over fucko, time to grow up and put differences aside.