PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - TO ALL SUPPORTERS AND ADVERSARIES A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EDITION

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Trump @ Mar-A-Lago 12/21/16
youtu.be/xPM4HGn1fl4
>Trump Final 2016 Rally in Mobile AL 12/17/16
youtu.be/Riph4NCx_U0
>Trump/Pence Rally in Orlando FL 12/16/16
youtu.be/_WnhHVdDgdw
>Trump/Pence Rally in Hershey PA 12/15/16
youtu.be/Z_L2H9_IInE
>Trump/Pence Rally in West Allis, WI 12/13/16
youtu.be/UIgW0XlUs4M
>Trump @ Army vs Navy Game 12/10/16
youtu.be/NxlI6TePPcw
>Trump Rally in Grand Rapids MI 12/9/16
youtu.be/501Wg80oLUQ
>Trump Rally in Baton Rouge LA 12/9/16
youtu.be/liZBtm5wt7c
>Trump/Pence Rally in Des Moines IA 12/8/16
youtu.be/627wxijXGGM
>Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NC 12/6/16
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o
>Thanksgiving Message from President Elect Trump 11/23/16
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
>Trump Objectified 11/18/16
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs

FUN STUFF
>Kanye hangs with Trump 12/13/16
youtu.be/1dTQSON9dSk
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>The Truth about Trump Protesters
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE
timesofisrael.com/backing-swedish-far-rightist-trump-proxy-boycotts-top-israeli-official/
youtube.com/watch?v=JzM9awNaewM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Merry Christmas!

any salt over the christmas tweet?

>any salt over a Trump tweet

Now Mike, as alluded, your cover even made OP pic this time. Consider that a Christmas ceasefire that can become a permanent one.

You are a clearly talented illustrator and all you need is a good PR person (because you are clearly too harsh and unstable to peddle your own work) and a good writer.

Let's start over, stop trying to shill your comics and start working into improving them.

Merry Christmas!

hail trump

hail our people

hail victory

Portubro, what is your story?

I WANT KELLYANNE TO SIT ON MY FACE!

BREAKING NEWS

Clinton's Christmas's eve dinner picture

post it

Posting a permabanned posters shit. Fuck off.

>Portubro, what is your story?

Christmas story? Travelled half the country to spend christmas with in laws, christmas eve food was good, christmas leftovers were better, had the friday and monday off, awesome

Now I'm bored and posting on the mongolese goat breeding forum and trying to bring Malay Mike back to the fold. THE END

You've lost me, Poland.

This is Christmas pal. If British and Germany could stop an actual shooting war to celebrate the occasion we can stop petty internet bickering for a day too.

Based

What's going on with Portugese politics? I assume heavily cucked

Im not your pal, friend. Fuck off.

Is this Tiffy?

>wn be a cute loli housewife
>missing any potential chance to enjoy the holidays with friends or family
>stuck in gookland, which, unlike yellow fever faggots think, is quite terrible
>from the looks of it, will still be able to attend the inauguration when I get back from this shit
>get to, at the least, spend this Christmas with Sup Forums like I always do
Thank you for existing and cushioning the pains of reality anons.

Hey guys, i'd like your opinion on something

>We know for a fact that the Democratic primaries were rigged in favor of Hitlary
>back before the primaries, most (note: MOST) people didn't believe Trump stood a chance in hell of becoming president
>Trump himself has several times claimed that the election is rigged against him

What i'm thinking is this, what if the Republican primaries were rigged in favor of Trump because the riggers thought he wouldn't be a real threat against Hitlary?

If that is exactly what happened, then whomever rigged it will have learned from their mistakes, and do a better job in 2020

Thoughts?

How does it feel to shill for Goldman-Sachs?

youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE

I just remembered this.

>it's already two years old
fug

Santa Trump had something in his bag for us too!

timesofisrael.com/backing-swedish-far-rightist-trump-proxy-boycotts-top-israeli-official/

>Posting a permabanned posters shit
What?

What is this deploraball I keep hearing about?

>tfw can't go to the inauguration because I got finals

>The first Swedish expedition to North America sailed from the port of Gothenburg in late 1637. It was organized and overseen by Clas Fleming, a Swedish Admiral from Finland. A Dutchman, Samuel Blommaert, assisted the fitting-out and appointed Peter Minuit (the former Governor of New Amsterdam) to lead the expedition. The members of the expedition, aboard the ships Fogel Grip and Kalmar Nyckel, sailed into Delaware Bay, which lay within the territory claimed by the Dutch, passing Cape May and Cape Henlopen in late March 1638, and anchored at a rocky point on the Minquas Kill that is known today as Swedes' Landing on March 29, 1638. They built a fort on the present site of Wilmington, which they named Fort Christina, after Queen Christina of Sweden.

If you dont of the faggot malay's past here, youre very new.

>will have learned from their mistakes

One would think.

Korea bro, can you give an update on the President Park controlled by cultists fiasco?
was a month or two ago and I haven't heard much about it since then

>Trumptards
>Not all newfags from leddit

God damn

autistic mike is a giant faggot who spammed bis shit during the entire election. At first, it was his christ chan comics, but when he got permabanned, he started making these stupid hillary pepes

he's a butthurt retard that has been permabanned for spamming and being a faggot, he deserves no sympathy

>What's going on with Portugese politics? I assume heavily cucked

Heavily cucked but we are one of the few countries that benefit from globalism as our politicians are shrewd as fuck and infiltrate the EU organization to the highest levels.

When England complain about paying for shit in the EU we are one of the biggest beneficiaries.

On the other hand we don't have a migration problem here due to our position in Europe (south western corner, bordering bloody nothing but the Atlantic and Spain) and also due to our lack of welfare and disdain for moors.

Our biggest menace is the leftist infiltration, even our parties on the right are social democratic and the ones in power now could pretty much become tumblr the party.

Thank kek we are poor so they can do nothing but virtue signal with impotent measures and small time charity token efforts.

A
FUCKING
NIGGER

Trump and Melania received a warm reception when they arrived at church for Christmas service last night:

>youtube.com/watch?v=JzM9awNaewM

Are you implying that whomever the riggers are, are too stupid to get anything done next time around?
Cause to me that sounds a bit too optimistic

what a shitty pic. next time let someone else make the OP

the fallout faggots have a church?

Implying it's ever talked about. Kys.

That's the guy who made all those pepes? Been shitposting on Sup Forums about Trump for over a year and didn't even know this. Damn. Thanks, though.

still waiting for those nudes

IF they couldn't rig while holding the presidency office I don't think they will be able to do it with Trump holding it.

I haven't been paying much attention to worst Korea's politics recently either and shouldn't even be here so sorry user. However, I heard that some people are actually starting to protest against the shadow government and such. From the looks of it though, the people here that actually have any sense in their mind are not very successful in fighting back. More mosques and such are popping up too.

Fuck off Malaysia, everyone knows its you

yeah, he's a major sperg with an ego

he looks like a faggot too, don't have his picture on this device

>crediting Bethesda with Fallout
IT NEVER ENDS

And of course the usual american retard, who thinks posting on a nazi board and electing a pro-zionist fag aren`t contrary.

Oh, by the way, when i said "learned from their mistakes" i meant, "learned how to rig something properly without a chance of failure"

I'm saying that the 2020 elections might be even more undemocratic than what we had

Maybe
But just because there's a certain person in the White house, doesn't mean people can't organize behind locked doors without involving the Prez

Have any of his comics saved? I honestly don't remember any of them being spammed.

She got impeached

lel a German saying this, look at your own country m8

>Mosques
>In Korea

I thought it was 98% homogenous, even more so than Japan?

Cry moar

Both koreas have fallen

Don't worry, user. We will make sure this never happens again, trump is only the begining of the movement, and the end of globalism as we know it

Are the politics of the islands any different from the mainland? As I understand it, they have some autonomy.

I'm actually half Portuguese myself, my mother was born in Lourenço Marques in 1965 (her parents were born in Madeira). After the 25 de Abril, my family never made it back to Portugal proper (spending some time in South Africa, before ending up in the states).

I am not going around praising *erkel for going around and appointing big biz and jews to her cabinet, am I?

>tfw you remember Girugamesh!

Enjoy gobbling up your daily dose of halal semen, Hans.

good, since that only means the dems will run another utterly corrupt establishment candidate, who will get bodied by trump

>bethesda
>made fallout

underage faggot detected

come back in a few years

>still shitposting
>on christmas
Eternal Kraut
if there were ever a day to stop bickering, it would be today

>if there were ever a day to stop bickering, it would be today

The folks who don't understand that probably worship a moon god and pray towards a box of rocks several times a day.

All you seem to be doing is being a big baby in this general. Why not do something positive for a change and help out AfD or something.

>nazi board

And this is how we know you're not an epic next level oldfag.
You're just a butthurt stormfag in need of an echo-chamber.

>Are the politics of the islands any different from the mainland? As I understand it, they have some autonomy.

Yes, greatly reduced now that their debt started counting to our overall debt.

Alberto João Jardim ruled over Madeira for some 40 years with more or less total autonomy and ran it into the ground.

People love him because he got things done but he was a very controversial figure, think Trump "no bullshit no PC" with GWB folksy appeal and Chris Christie figure.

Madeira was always threatening to start a secession movement up until their debt was discovered and they had to essentially pass the collection hat.

It is all in good fun tho, they are as much portuguese as people from the continent and loved as well.

Cristiano Ronaldo is from Madeira too so they are getting lots of visibility out of it and because they also are a great stop for tourist cruise ships

From what I've been hearing, an increasing amount have been coming up.
Sorry user, not right now. If you can be patient though I might actually be able to get you some one of these days. Maybe when I get back to America or something?
Yep. I could care less about Korea right now though. Honestly its people are shitty and I regret being related in any form to them, they don't deserve greatness when they're complete pricks to everyone. I just want to get back to Alaska already.

And the people that give that faggot their money, on any day, is a fucking fool. He gotvthe desired result, thecthreads are shit and his info is now in two seperate trump general OPs.

Merry fucking Christmas. Enjoy the shekels, malay.

Hahaha, you homos got trolled hard hahaha

>lets insult myself in my own thread on proxies while conveniently posting links to my patreon and twitter in the insulting posts
>ROR ROR NO ONE WILL FIND OUT!
>RO VEY THEY FOUND OUT!
>lets make an obvious malayfag thread and then samefag on a proxy declaring "ceasefire" against my own malayfaggotry and post malayfaggotry in the next OP anyways
>ROR ROR NO ONE WILL FIND OUT!

>The folks who don't understand that probably worship a moon god and pray towards a box of rocks several times a day.

kek, that was very much on point. Real germans are classy even at war, only the moors do not understand the reverence and respect for some symbolic dates like this one.

In his defense this really used to be a "nazi board" but not nazi as those Ultra in Italy, Poland and other countries but more like "limousine nazis" like Richard Spencer

Good riddance to them I say

Hahahahahahaha -- HOLY SHIT - what kind of a faggot nerd spends their christmas day posting into the internet about trump!!! HAHAHAHA., everyone in this thread is a bunch of homo virgins, except for me

fuck off syria everyone knows it's you, leave alberto barbosa alone

>AfD
If they finally manage to stop the infighting, otherwise it`s CSU.

Don`t you have to suck Shlomos cut dick or something, race traitor?
Also points for failling to catch the irony of a Trumptard crying about echo-chambers

Trump general are naziboos why are you trying to push a false narrative with that vpn?

>Tfw polish american
>Tfw proud of my heritage and being a burger

Sorry you lost the lottery, user. You can still be proud of being part of the same country that produced trump

Anyways, merry christmas. Good luck for korea, it needs it. The globalists there will be one of the first to fall, starting a domino effect, but it qill take time, and it will NOT be a peaceful transition

DRAIN THE....*wins election*... hello Goldman-Sachs, mind if you come at our table?

lul what the fuck

"alright half-second salute, alright it's a wave now they're probably getting suspicious"

>tfw you're secretly a nazi

>voting for the regional cuckservative party that is in bed with the nationwide cuckservative party
lol

Autistic screeching in 3

Well yes
Unless they do a better job at rigging things next time

Now, in the spirit of the occasion, post the pics you guys think represent this year and this election the best

I propose pic related. After getting everything wrong in the primaries Nate Silver double down and got everything wrong at the general election too.

Will he continue trying in 2017? You can bet your ass he will.

Will people be able to call him "the most accurate pollster, having gotten every state right in the past two elections?" Hell no!

It's called strategic voting. Requires more than half a brain, so no wonder that you don`t understand it, but it goes like this:
>AfD is going to fall short of a absolut majority
>Thus they won`t get into the government
>Thus shitall would change and the vote would be wasted
>CSU is going to get into the government
>A larger margin for the CSU is going to pressure *erkel
>Thus something might move in the right direction

>Tfw got a Trump Chia for Christmas

god damn how did texas go red

So, Jason Miller is the father of AJ Delgado's baby? Wtf is going on?

Because Sup Forums memes aren`t the real world?

Latinos tend (on average) to be more conservative than the average minority.

What's up with Portuguese and Bristol? Did they aimed for one and ended up at the other?

Stop Alberta, Nate is dead.

you're really grasping at straws here

calm down, you should be with your family anyway, did you forget them in syria?

Whatever floats you're boat, I hope you're right German user. I just think it's naieve to think you can pressure cuckservatives into anything, though you can say it worked in the UK (cuckservative PM was forced to hold a referendum due to pressure from UKIP, but that's another party so a different situation).

Didn't know Smith County had a lot of Britbong related folks.

it's white Brazilians

Mainly because that's just a plurality map, many of those Mexican counties have a White majority.

Also that chart is useless without the actual proportion of the largest ancestry.

If a county has 25% hispanic, 24% polish, 24% german, 24% english it would still show as hispanic.

It's fine user. Again, I have no positive feelings for this giant dumpster and so all my care is focused on my real home, America. And there, we're already beginning to win. I just want to get back in time to witness us turning the tide.

Sadly that`s how it is. The AfD rised at most to 20% after Monday, and Merkel has already showed that them winner bigger won't get her to change course, so it has to come from the inside.

Good morning deplorables.

who drinking the nog here?

More like
>Wait media will call it a nazi salute