At what age did you realize that Israel owns every single American politician?

At what age did you realize that Israel owns every single American politician?

>(((Zimmerman)))
>(((Goldberg)))

>(((ROTHSCHILD)))

Bump

>Generation Z
>I was twenty years old when I found out most kongressmen/senators have dual citizenship with Israel.

>every single American politician
WRONG

It didn't own Barack Obama. Fortunately, the board of good goy's at Sup Forums hate him, and they elected Donald Trump, the most pro-Israel President of all time.

>b- b- but it's a trick! he's on /our/ side really! even if all his kids are married to jews, and his daughter is literally a practicing jew!
lol

Tfw my whole family in the US voted for Donald and he turned out to be the biggest Jewish trick of all time.

In my teens during the neocohen infested Bush presidency. The only time both sides of the aisle seemed to agree was when it was time to put Israel first.

The size of your asspain is just about as big as the fucking tree on your flag, cunt.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOOD GOYIM OF THE ALT-RIGHT MOVEMENT

>projecting

>the obama hates jews meme
Reminder: Obama nominated Garland for Supreme Court, which would give Jews (less than 2% of the population) more than 50% of the Supreme Court.

Pretty sure the US still gives Isreal Billions in foreign aid and military equipment. I'd much rather spend some of that money on our citizens. Isreal can afford to pay for them, so why should I

Why would we be buttspeckled when we own the world, kraut?

Better have a TREE THAT WAS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE THAN HAVE YOUR PIECE OF SHIT STAR OF DAVID SHEKELSTEIN you subhuman spawn of satan

David has a full book dedicated to him, you worthless "Switzerland of the Middle East" wannabe shite.

>It didn't own Barack Obama

38 billion dollar military aid package.

>It didn't own Barack Obama

>hating jews
>hating israel
These things are not the same, mademoiselle.

The jews are split between right wing, pro-Israel jews, and left wing, pro-globalization jews. Your choice is between which set of jewish masters you want.

Last I recall, Shartmart, Obongo wasn't some sort of a dark overlord with supreme tyrannical powers over what once used to be a great nation.

You still have the Senate and Supreme Court. Those we own.

David was a fraud, just like you, your country, your entire identity. You're only assblasted because deep down you know this be true shlomo.

Israel will go down from 80% Jew to 70% Jew within 13 years from now.

Multiculturism will be your undoing

>Believing Jews are split
Jews would join forces with their greatest Jew enemy to control you gentiles. You really need a few more red pills if you don't think that their goals are ultimately the same.

Oh in that case I love me some nationalist Jews. I don't care how much they abuse the US and mass murder US citizens. They are nationalists so it is ok! Just poz my neg hole up with Israel.

The us also gives other countries several billions.
Israel gives
>weapons technology
>medical technology
>tons of other tech startups
>a big democratic stronghold in the middle east that the US can use to bomb terrorists

We're outbreeding you sandnigger goatfucker scum, dipshit.

>At what age did you realize that Israel owns every single American politician?

20-21...j'ai 26, Famir...

awhile ago, it's the only thing both Dems and Repubs can agree on with gusto

>a big democratic stronghold that the US can bomb other countries from

Except the US has military bases in literally almost every surrounding country, not to protect itself but to protect Israel

No you're not. You're being out bred you piece of shit and you will die out eventually like the rats that you are. Your people are weak bodied and mentally fragile and you'd be nothing without your globalist buddies in the US that have shilled your country into power. If the US ever uncucks itself you will be wiped out.

Get over it tree, we just like Israel because they're bros

Pot calling the kettle black much? The Jewish legacy is sandnigger. You are Semites, proud of being descended from a tribe of dune coons.

>I'd much rather spend some of that money on our citizens

LOL!....This is how much we spend on tortilla makers

You do know that millions of Jews live in the U.S., don't you camelfucker?

What the fuck have YOUR people ever done for anyone, you wretched terrorist waste of space?

Can't wait till we wipe out you kikes once and for all

A Jew is a Jew is a Jew. The only difference between globalist Jews and nationalist Jews is that one wants to rule you from your country, the other wants to rule you from Israel.

Inbetween!=mixed

Fuck Israel. There's no reason the US should be doing anything for them besides their shekels. I'm glad the UN told them to fuck off.

this, the Jewish culture / race is no different than Arabs. I don't see why they don't form one, single culture country and be done with it.

Three, when my daddy sheikh fucked me in the ass sideways and made me embrace Islam.

Nice proxy there Shekelstein

if i was using a proxy, i would've used a better country like saudi arabia or syria

WE