BREAKING! BREAKING!

THE BITCH IS DEAD!

I work for BBC America and just got a text from a colleague in the UK. Announcement coming at 6pm their time, but as you can see, it's already leaking all over the place.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/813033980614348800
bbc.com/news/uk-38430843
nbcnews.com/news/world/queen-elizabeth-ii-skips-christmas-service-due-illness-n699946
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I see there's already at least one other thread.

Lol, the internet has pretty much made formal announcements irrelevant.

>death of the queen would be on Christmas
>entire world celebrates the queen's death every year
Praise kek

I do not care.

She probably offed herself, for the attention

She's ill, you dolt. Don't get your hopes up.

she'll be fine

simply untrue but I smile erry tiem

Proof or gtfo

twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/813033980614348800

this isn't a reliable news source tho right?

Plus she was pro-Brexit, why would Kek take her? Especially a day after one of the youngest of the royal family died?

I'm just said she probably won't give a speech for Christmas this year. Unless they recorded it before she got sick.

Fuck off, she'll be fine

Great the new king can kiss muhamads ass more then.

Apparently she went to bed ill earlier today and passed away unexpectedly. My colleague could be pranking me, but that would be a first...he's got precious little sense of humor.

I'm praying that this isn't true. Can we all remember all the great things Her Majesty has done for our country. Let's all remember Her in our Christmas prayers. God save the Queen. Amen.

how many days of mourning will we get?
I'm supposed to work on boxing day but I don't want to

That's the third time this week.

Great things like being a fucking satanic pedophile?
Fuckoff
May she burn in the deepest pit of hell for eternity.

fake and gay

I'm sorry for calling her a bitch...instinctive burger trolling. Assuming this is true, my condolences.

what a wonderful christmas present

It was a false alarm some fucker at the BBC made a mistake and tweeted it out.

>verified account
>real tweet

Well what the fuck. She's dead

My granddad died on christmas, ruins it unless i can distract myself enough to forget.

Royals have no real power anymore. That wanna be occult stuff is for politicians

can someone please confirm lizard whore is kill?
will post pic of me dancing ina woods buck naked upon confirmation

Does that mean theyre going to finally take her ugly mug off our money? mfw they replace it with Charles ugly mug :\

Fake, gay, saged. Find something better to do.

Lel this guy thinks she isn't the head lizard in charge

limmy is a fucking jock comedian so probably not

who? if it's my colleague, then this is a false alarm. if not, then probably not, because he got it from a friend outside the BBC who works in government, not from within the Beeb.

hahaha
great sense of humor user lol

Sorry, man.

lie

wtf, what is this berenstain shit? Queen Elizabeth 2 died in a car crash in Paris in 1997.

>lie
one day will be true
don't you loose hope

bbc.com/news/uk-38430843

Soon

Diana

BREAKING: an illiterate burger who cannot distinguish between a mild seasonal cold and death posts a thread on Sup Forums

Who gives a shit u dumbfags.

>ITT Americans struggle to comprehend the difference between the person and the crown
wew

By the way. Prince Philip went to Church today. The Queen didn't. If the Queen was dead, Philip wouldn't have gone to fucking church.

You guys are retarded. She's 90, she'll probably die 'soon', but I doubt it is yet.

Americans are scum.

Because Britain needs a young King now. They need strength more than ever

that reptiloid won't die

Kerry was in Antarctica a month ago. Probably preparing the departure of this high lizard.

read what OP said: she went back to bed while others were at church and fell into Eternal Sleep

You must be a mole since this thread is so cancerous

Kek best post

They did.

Please god let this be false, Please!

I pray for the Queen's health and safety, we'll sink like a rock if she dies.

My god, no, please.

Colleague says they're gonna run it, and that we've got a tribute program (pre-prepared, obviously, as per norm in these cases) that will air immediately after the official announcement

Dubbles and she DED

Holy shit, look at these pro queen bots. 3 different accounts, saying the same thing, same capitalization at the same time.

DUDE WEED LMAO

>scumbag burger
>bitch

are you talking about your favorite cunt hilldog ?

I did read the OP

>I work for BBC America and just got a text from a colleague in the UK. Announcement coming at 6pm their time, but as you can see, it's already leaking all over the place.

Nothing in there.

i think the kids call it a "meme". it's a joke about bland statements people make about just passed celebrities.

ok

fair enough, it was in OPs follow up

Fingers crossed, 2016 shall continue to deliver.

Kek wills it!

If she is dead I can guarantee they won't release it till boxing day, cause "u ruined xmas!"

Most honestly won't care (especially now our country is full of immigrants) but enough will to cause a shitstir if they announced it on Christmas day.

The bots are out in force, it could be true!

Why is everyone shitposting about the queen's death recently?

I wish Alex Jones could be king.

Fake news??

How fucking dare you, filthy leaf. Have some respect for your Queen.

The day of the rake can't come fast enough.

She just gave her afternoon speech you faggot

Here come all the news about what a brave figure she was and how important she was to the British even though like 0.8% really care about the queen or their murderous incest breeding monarchy.

Perhaps Trump would allow you to become another state.

bravo

oh fuggg

fuck her
useless bag

Sad. Hopefully it was a false report.

still no sources :^)

She lost the Empire and allowed her citizens to be invaded without a shot fired in anger.

bbc.com/news/uk-38430843

or are you the faggot?

mandela effect doesn't work that way; This isn't quantum leap.

Recorded yesterday. There will apparently be an official announcement at 6 and a tribute program right after.

For all the people saying we'll hold it until Boxing Day, that goes against everything I know about how this organization runs...it's just not how decisions are made. The Beeb is extremely political and risk-averse...the higher-ups would be more worried about the fallout from withholding than NOT withholding.

>she was pro-Brexit, why would Kek take her?

No Michale Gove said she was to the Sun, because he knows she is not allowed to have a political opinion on anything so would be unable to confirm or deny it. As Clegg refuted half of what Gove had said to the Sun though it is likely he was full of shit and she was a remainer. We also know that she was anti Scottish independence, even though she'd still be queen of Scotland if they split from the UK, after Cameron let slip that she had purred down the phone to him. So she is in favour of Britain staying as large and strong as possible so would never be a Brexiteer.

Kek has had her marked for vengeance for a long time.

source: Hell. They confirmed the news

Thats a recording

On a much more important note, Joey Boots died yesterday.

If only...
That reptillian scum just won't die.

Roelplay is for retards and kids. Which one are you?

Recorded in the Summer actually.

I dont't even remember the day or the year my grandparents died.

You might if, say, they had died on the first day of Ramadan.

When announced, Brits should take to the streets and demand that Meghan Markle be made new Queen.

Are there any fucking idiots who actually believe she's a reptile?
I mean I'm willing to believe conspiracy stuff but how stupid do you have to be to literally think the Queen is a reptile.

Rip nigga

>Queen Elizabeth II skips Christmas service due to illness
nbcnews.com/news/world/queen-elizabeth-ii-skips-christmas-service-due-illness-n699946
She's dead

kys franco fucking shits.

Op thought this was a troll, but she will die in the next month.

speech is never done live.

>went to bed earlier today
She gave a speech not one hour ago you cucks
Eat balls m8

I have my screencap already saved

fake news
if its true ill bomb parliament, screen shot this