Let it be an arms race: Trump on nuclear weapons

>US President-elect Donald Trump on Friday said, "Let it be an arms race" when asked for clarification about his stance on the country's nuclear armament.

>He also reportedly said, "We will outmatch them at every pass and outlast them all."

>This contradicts 35 years of bipartisan US policy which calls for a global reduction of nuclear weapons.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/23/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-arms-race?utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article

good.

time to nuke all liberals.

>arms race
what could possibly go wrong?

Let's do it.

tbqh I'm not sure why Americans are still using these painfully outdated Minuteman

So what? An arms race would be good for the economy and it would bring manufacturing back to the US.

then please dump them on the middle east

Wow, I thought he was pro-Russia. Or at least, anti-intervention with Russia's shit.

It's clear this is a response to Russian ICBM testing, I mean what other country poses enough of a risk to warrant upgrading more nukes? China?

Some dangerous rhetoric here, I don't know if this is a good thing.

>Some dangerous rhetoric here, I don't know if this is a good thing.
>t. filthy libtard

We have no need to rattle the Russians repeatedly whereas China is a legit threat that could just zerg rush all the islands in the ocean in a few hours if it felt like it.

>restarting an arms race that ended 30 years ago
>not dangerous

I'm not even liberal you fucking kike, fuck off.

Conflict breeds innovation. President Trump is going to lead the west into an age of prosperity.

Why do we need nukes against them? Can't we just bomb them with air superiority?

>Why do we need nukes against them?
To improve their ecology.

Yeah but conflict with Russia? I thought we were gonna start working with them. China doesn't really pose a threat to us nuclear-arms-wise, how many do they have, 300?

We can do it. Lets win it for little jimmy over there.

We /1914/ now

>China?
Yes, China is the biggest threat.
We will ally with Russia and the other Asian powers to crush them.

Why ally with Russia when President Trump could crush that Slavlet Putin with his bare hands.

>Trump 6'3
>Putin 5'7

Really makes you think....

Bush started upgrading the nuclear arsenal and Obama continued that. Both in direct contradiction to the non proliferation treaty.

It's about time we came together as the civilized world and did something about China.

>Russia
>civilized

> a draft dodger who wears makup, cries for safe spaces and have tiny baby hands
vs
> an ex kgb-agent with a black belt

Trump didn't mean we're actually going to be doing anything guys. It's called "saber rattling". All he said was "if someone thinks they can make a better arsenal than the USA they are wrong, so don't even try us." Which is true. No one is going to be spending more money on nukes, it's completely pointless to build more we can already obliterate the entire planet with our current arsenal.

What about the SATAN 2? One of those could take out Texas. Trump needs to make a stand against this slavic aggression.

Boy am I glad we avoided Hillary's cold war.

Oh wait.

I'd rather be in a hot war with a strong leader in control than a cold war with a globalist shill.