Hate to break it to my fellow americans, but if you are circumcised, then you are a Jew...

Hate to break it to my fellow americans, but if you are circumcised, then you are a Jew. There is really no way around it. You are not part of the goyim, and should promptly leave this country. There is no reversing the procedure thus there is no reversing your jewness.

Merry Christmas to my uncircumcised, true blooded Christian American friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Babylonian Talmud: "A male convert who has been immersed but not circumcised, or circumcised but not immersed, is a convert."

i.e. A N Y O N E who is circumcised is to be deemed Jewish according to the Talmud.

>umcised, then you are a Jew. There is really no way around it. You are not part of the goyim, and should promptly leave this country. There is no reversing the procedure thus there is no reversing your jewness.

There are going to be a lot of black jews now wanting their Israeli passports!

Wew lad, kill yourself your proxy eurocuck/muzzie

not the prevalent opinion of the two head rabbis of israel or any of the ADMORs or MRANs

also yuck at this picture, this isnt how its done here. no need for stiches

>if you are circumcised, then you are a Jew

Finally on the winning team for once!

>Jews are the chosen people
>yet anyone circumcised is a Jew

This doesn't support the narrative of high echelon greedy kikes

I can't be racist, anymore?
Oy vey, I control the world, now?

>if you are circumcised, then you are a Jew

Not really, the Old Testament says Jews must circumcise themselves and their slaves, so if someone is circumcised and is not a Jew, he is a slave of the Jews.

lots of old jewish ladies from polish decent eat the foreskin of the young jews

Kek

What the actual fuck

t. dick cheese mcAids

t. roach

>no need for stitches
>just a little suck to keep the wound clean

>What is phimosis

May I also add, that there is a large possibility that if you are circumcised you may also be a muzzie roach as well. But NEVER a true blooded Christian American.

huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html
watch the video and tell me those two arent Satan/Moloch incarnated

I was circumcised for medical reasons, so I'm a Jew?

Okay.

a rare genetic condition that should not be treated in order to remove it from the gene pool

Penn & Teller did a show on circumsision and had a guy on there who regret his foreskin so, OP is a fsggot.

Merry Christmas to you too OP

About to go to church with my based family that didn't fall for Jewish tricks

>rare
Is more common than you think

Yes, in fact, you are the worst of them. Passing along bad genetics of tainted foreskin means you have jew blood.

You do realise the vast majority of babies are born with it, right? 50% of people have some problem with foreskin retraction. As in, not fully pulling back or not.

Furthermore, 40% of adults end up having to be circumcised anyway.

how do you regret having your foreskin still attached? do you regret not removing your nails because you can get dirt under them?

Oy vey! Dont you have some baby foreskin to eat and not hanging out on Sup Forums?

>Furthermore, 40% of adults end up having to be circumcised anyway.
>t. Ahmad Khan

Did you learn this from your Imam?

My penis has not been kissed by a rabi. Although now that I think about it I would have not minded since it could be the only action my penis will ever get.

>regrets his foreskin

Fucking what? That's like saying "I regret having eyelids" or "I regret having fingernails", like you had any say in the matter at all. Furthermore, why is he acting like the opportunity to get rid of his foreskin has passed him by? You can still get circumcised as an adult and THEN have regrets, but he hasn't made any input that should cause him to be regretful.

>be kang
>still no gf

your life must be quite sad, you pyramidnigger

Uncut here, I'd say about 2 out of 100 men my age are cut (excluding jews and shitskins who aren't welcome here anyway).
Everyone I know even remotely who's had a baby boy in the last 10 years didn't even consider having them circumcised. It's dying out and I think that's great, sorry ackmed and chaim

didn't mean to quote you, meant to do OP

So Muslims are a kind of kike?

Explains a lot.

No you weren't you say this in every circumcision thread.

You never were.

I'm circumcised. After I'm done with the jews, I'm coming for fags like you. I hate libtards as well as christians. Always wanting to tell others how to live. Jelly of my 8 1/2 inch cock and big ol firemans helmet.

Oh and fuck muslims, of course

Are you dumb or just an AI?

Oy vey
Happy Hanukkah then goyim.
Sup Forums is not officially a Jewish board then.

I'll take "what is Foregen" for 500 alex.

I'm glad my parents aren't filthy kike lovers and said no to dr shekelstein when he insisted on getting me circumsized

I'm restoring desu even though it's been a couple months it already feels better

>if youre circumcised than youre a jew
Nah bro I got that asthetic circumcided 4" circumfrence 7" cher circumcised gorilla dick even dike pussy gets wet for

get at me

Who else /likes fucking jewesses with their uncut dick unprotected here/ ?

Feels good. Like my goyium cock is conquering them and ruining their kosherness

damn my grammer is shiet when im drunk by 11:30 am

why are gays always worried about Jewish dicks?

And we circumcise in america... Really makes you think.

Because those kikes fucked with my perfect 8" cock.

I am circumcised, but not a jew. It's a medical issue, it had to be removed after getting infected by op's mom.

>tfw uncut
will never not make me smile
eat shit Sup Forums, enjoy your evil blood magic curse

If you are American you are Jewish by default.

if you are a leaf, you are a mudshit by default

No the circumcised Americans are the jew's slaves. The talmud says for jews to circumcise their children and SLAVES(aka americans). This is probably why jews pushed circumcision so much. To show the goyim who is the master

are you even jewish bro?

The fuck, they got that shit down to a fucking science. Maybe circumcision has always been a cosmetic thing, even during early human evolution.

By Sup Forumss standards kinda, by IRL ones no.

The only real standard is genetcs.

>Merry pagan holiday to my uncircumcised, true blood Christian American friends

In any other case you'd be right about the genetics but we're talking about Jews - as you know there are both Ethiopians and 99% whites who claim to be Jews, and a million tricks that will make you Jewish or prevent you from being one(like the dick mutilation, the judaism goes through mother bullshit, etc.).
Anyway, I didn't take a test but I have no Jewish features, ma and pa are both Russian, as well as their parents. As far as I know I have some jew blood, somewhere, never really looked into this. So, kinda

lol even if you're like 1% Ashkenazi and 99% white, if you call your self Jewish we all consider you to be. The religious stuff is obviously more important but you can't get away from genetics like you can do with religion.

Well, I don't consider myself Jewish at all and it is never the way I introduce myself.. I feel act look and present myself as white and hopefully I'll be treated as such, I am genetically more white than Jew and I simply despise Judaism, so for me "getting away" from the genetics is simply "choosing" the group, of which I have most genes.
That's why I talked about Sup Forums and the real world, IRL I am white and not a Jew, probably also because I have no Jewish identity at all.

>I simply despise Judaism
Oy vey keep the down. The Mossad is listening. Fair enough, you're Russian and maybe a little Jewish. What's with all the gentile Russians in Israel btw

Restoration can look natural, and act natural.
I have 100% coverage flaccid, and 75% coverage erect. I'd say another 6-8 months and my personal journey to reverse this mutilation will be done.

Burn the Jews for what they have done.
FREE THE FORESKIN!

I'm assuming that was a typo and he meant "regrew." Google foreskin restoration

What method did you use? I've thought a lot about doing it myself

Send em over I say!

We were fleeing the falling apart USSR and this country desperately needed citizens - now there's a huge Russian community here. I hear Russian on the streets everyday(!) no exceptions and no matter where I go.
Also can you imagine how easy it is to bribe an official that is both Russian and Jewish in order to get some papers?
And Judaism is a truly gross and depressing religion to grow up around. I wish I were to grow up in a country with yearly white Christmases..

Started with manual stretching, then t-taping, then about a year ago I get the TLC tugger with spacer and weight sets. So far the TLC is the best I've done.

You can use spacers, weights, straps, tension rod, and elastics. It's great and cheap for what's offered.

There are more reasons the get circumcised than to remain uncut. Here's a short list:

1. Hygiene: Yes, that's right. It's cleaner to NOT have a smegma producing sheath covering the head of your dick. Now I know you uncutfags are going to start crying out about "hurr durr just wash your dick" but we all know that's just a load of shit. I have an Indian friend who got circumcised last year purely because of smegma. Basically, unless he washed his dick every 6 hours he'd end up with dick cheese. So you can just drop your high and mighty attitude, we all know you fuckers get smegma (unless you wash your dick every few hours, which you don't).

2. Aesthetics: Needless to say, a cut dick looks better. It's not a cultural thing, it's just the way it is, be honest. No one can honestly say a flaccid uncut cock looks nice. Really.

3. Sex: A lot of you uncutfags like to drone on about "missing nerve endings" and other shit. Well, you're right but again it swings into cutfags favor. By having a slightly desensitized dick, I can last longer in bed (ie: no cumming in 3 seconds). And guess what? Women enjoy sex that lasts more than a minute. Shocking, right? Oh, and women would much rather have a dick in there mouth that doesn't take like month old cheese.

4. Health: Did you know uncut men are more likely to contract HIV? Are more likely to get genital infections and are more likely to suffer a range of other ailments? Do some research, it's amazing what you can find out when you don't have your head stuck up your ass.

So there you have it. The truth (a rarity in these threads). It's not genital mutilation, it's a surgical procedure with benefits. It's "unnatural" to cut your nails or hair but you still do. Because it makes sense, it's beneficial and it looks better. Same goes for your dick too.

ummm those are talking points from 1960 s .....and i know the site
but tho that poo in aloo dick lol

Anteaters btfo

i got a circumcision as an adult, but the operation hardly removed anything, just the tip, where the skin didn't retract properly. So i can still jerk off like a normal person.

Well, if it helps we don't have white Christmas either. Mostly rain. We only have a white Christmas every decade or so.

Get lost, Jude!

sure feels good to be uncut, thanks op

DONATE TO FOREGEN A PASTAPIZZA IS DOING THE RESEARCH

FIXDICK SOON

>medical reasons
>pic related
>failing for incurable phimosis jew this hard

lol, I've done that too
canada

I donate about $250 every other month.

1. Anecdotal evidence
2. You migh as well just use a strap
3. Giving a fuck how she feels
4. Same as first one.

if you are a Christian, you are a Jew

dude thanks for opening my eyes
my two year old son is surely undergoing severe dick cheese so i asked him and he said gah (yes) so i knifed that lil cock right off
like why wait haha

>20-80

So if you've been baptized, you're no longer a Jew?

This.

Any semitic religion?
Into the trash it goes

(You)ing for visibility
Giving your shekels to the Italian foreskin merchants is one of the most redpilled things a man can possibly do

circumcision is the blood letting of today

brb cutting my dick off right now so i don't have to clean that shit anymore

I was rather certain that there was a reversal procedure?

I'm sure you believe in original sin as well, faggot.

>comparing cutting dead skin to a third of your penis

Mudslimes do the same.

So you are a jew or a mudslime. Both retarded and degenerate.

Get rekt fags.

whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

The lefties jew propaganda hit you hard on the head. Cunt!