Says crusades were defense against Muslim invasions

>says crusades were defense against Muslim invasions.
>The time between last muslim invasion and the crusades was more than 200 years.
>Today, more than 200 years ago was American civil, fighting British, fighting Spain.
>Rebel Media bimbo calls for holy war
>By that logic let's Deus Vult Confederate scum, British and Spanish.

youtu.be/uuYj8IqviYo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y&ab_channel=TinShipProductions
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a Spic, goodbye

> that camel toe.
Saved.jpg

The crusades btfo'd muslims from Europe for a thousand years. Of course we need another crusades you retarded faggot.

Jeans cameltoe.
Best cameltoe.

>egyptian flag

you sound afraid

Crusaders also sacked Constantinople.

the thickness is real

>Literally invaded and took over Spain
>Get ass blasted when Christians decide to visit the Middle East and fuck your shit up for once

Muslim intelligence everyone

Fuck off. That is an Aryan goddess youre speaking about.

Imagine lying on your back while Lauren Southern just lightly sits on your face in those

Then she asks whether you will buy her book

We were with France and USA, u iliterate fucker

My bigger problem with all these "muh Islam" shills is, that they are unapologetically multi culturalist. They had no problem, if Europe was flooded with Subsaharan African Christians.

history
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y&ab_channel=TinShipProductions
it's worth the 45 minutes.

She's a Canadian?

>((( lauren southern )))
>aryan goddess

Fuck Egypt and fuck your pyramids

Fuuuuuuuarg can see her tasty camel toe.
Nnnnnnngh

stupid cunt.. i hope a black man rapes her

That's what Merkel will do after the elections next year.

Christ Lauren, dat gap.

well, they are canadian
pic related

She's only using you for money and attention. Lauren southern will be race mixing in no time.

>Restoring the right of passage to Christians and Jews to the holy land
>Not a defensive war
pick one

>>The time between last muslim invasion and the crusades was more than 200 years.
But that's wrong you fucking retard
Muslims were CONSTANTLY raiding the entire mediterranean sea, and attacking the Byzantine empire when it was declared

She is an entertainer, nothing more. She does what she does for $$$$
If she was offered a contract with CNN she would jump on it and instantly change all her views.

>indulge a women

Greeks didn't pay debnts

>invaded and took over the Levant, north Africa and attacked arabs for literally over 1000 years
>get assblasted when arabs fight back

nice projecting

She's juden. Rebel media is controlled opposition

>Jews

They were barred from Jerusalem under the Byzantine empire and we let them back in. Crusaders killed them all when they took the city.

>invaded and took over the Levant, north Africa and attacked arabs

I know, the entire history of Islam is nothing but conquest and forcible conversion. North Africa and the middle East used have a large Christian population along with various "pagan" people until Mohammad and friends slaughtered then and made those remaining convert.

>The crusades btfo'd muslims from Europe for a thousand years.
No they didn't you retard, they accomplished literally nothing.
>Muslims show up and conquer half the Eastern Roman Empire as well as Persia and Hispania
>Sit around and watch the Muslims expand
>Muslims BTFO the Eastern Roman Empire at Manzikert and take over almost all of Anatolia
>Respond by attacking the in the Levant even though the actual threat to the Eastern Roman Empire is the Sultanate of Rum
>Proceed to assist in the collapse of the Fatimid caliphate and the rise of the more powerful and stable Ayuubid dynasty who would retake Jerusalem
>Meanwhile Turks continue to rape the Eastern Roman Empire
>Eventually sack Constantinople yourselves to help speed up the collapse of Christendom
>When Muslims are overrunning the Balkans launch a desperate crusade to stop them and get raped
>Muslims are finally driven out of Europe primarily due to local rebellions and wars of Slavic and Greek irredentism

Unless you mean the reconquista which is hardly a crusade because only the states in Hispania really took part in it.

It was justified desu

1182 never forget

>look at the comments section
>someone mentions they're a Serb
>immediately several muslims pop out of nowhere talking about how evil Serbs are

Fucking hilarious.

Also, does that video actually address what I said about the crusaders sacking Constantinople?

I can make history say whatever I want and so can a bigot. Crusades weren't pushing because of Muslims but to take holy Land. Muslims invaded Europe at a time when no real order existed there, no borders that divided east and west, but once there was there was no more invasions.

Lauren is a mudshark...

Sit on my big pyramid bitch.

They sacked Constantinoples because of how treacherous the Byzantines were during the Third Crusade.

Friedrich Barbarossa wanted to use the old crusading route (by foot through Anatolia) So he sent messengers to the Byzantines. The Byzantines said that it was ok for the Germans to cross their territories,but, in reality, the Byzantine emperor was licking Saladin's dirty asshole the whole time. So the Byzantines attacked the Germanic army 20+ times while they crossed Anatolia.

>no real order existed there, no borders that divided east and west

Keep telling yourself that. There has always been a border and east and west has always fought over it.

I don't know about the crusaders but the knight orders were a bunch of degenerate cunts who acted like thugs and pirated Christian ships all the time.

There's a reason they aren't glorified as other western leaders in the past are. For example Caesar committed tons of atrocities but he's actually seen in a positive light. Same with Napoleon. Not the same with the Knights Templar and the Order of Saint John...

>forcible conversion

Under the Ummayads most people weren't even muslim. Persians converted en masse during the 8th century. Even at the dawn of the 20th century Egypt and the Levant were still 10-20 percent Christian.

If Merkel gives financial incentives for German girls to be with refugees to stop rapes I would not be surprised. And I will pack to go there.

Who the fuck cares? Barbarossa's crusade wasn't going to accomplish anything anyway because Germans are treacherous scum and turned back when he drowned like a bitch.

That accent..............................

There used to be a huge christian population in the Middle East as late as the 20th century. Then came Sykes-Picot, and then Israel. The muslims chimped out and attacked minorities, triggering mass emigration of christian arabs to North and South America, as well as Australia.

>10-20 percent Christian

And what percentage Muslim were they before the religion of peace raped and pillaged their way across the land?

Protip: The Reconquista, The Battle of Lepanto and the Battle of Vienna are all part of crusades. Since Holy Leagues blessed by the pope are crusades, without the crusade name.

I watched it a while back so I can't remember if it mentioned that specifically.

Nice tits

>Implying the Battle of Manzikert in 1071 took place over 200 years before the First Crusade

Does it upset you that your once great land got cucked by Muslims so much that you resort to shitposting on a Bhutanese Potato Farming Forum?

Jews and Christians happily lived together under Muslim rule. It's the crusades that barred Jews. And at the end, status quo of crusader states was illogical and fell eventually without need for Arabs to do much. Israel is the same. Arabs have keen sense in knowing what the future looks like, and whether they should bid their time.

>huge
This is a relative thing, but you are correct. There were many more Christian sects and a higher percentage of Christians in the middle east prior to Mohammad.

That's no camel toe, that's a camel canyon

>People convert after 300+ years of being a politically religious minority
>Ergo they were converted at the point of a sword
Or maybe they realized that they had better religious and political opportunities as Muslims. Besides Christians carried out forced conversions all the fucking time especially on the Saxons, Prussians, and Lithuanians.

Are you the same Egyptian user who starts those BLACKED threads?

>Jews and Christians happily lived together under Muslim rule.
>happily

Mudslime fairytales.

>Even at the dawn of the 20th century Egypt and the Levant were still 10-20 percent Christian.

The Middle East, Egypt, Anatolia and North Africa was 100% Christian before the religion of peace fucked it up. The Cradle of Christianity was Syria, and it was one of the first place to get fucked.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

>egypt flag

Don't you kangz have BLACKED pics to shitpost?

>Hurr durr, what are Spain and the Balkans? What's Austria? Muslims dindu nuffin!

>Besides Christians carried out forced conversions all the fucking time especially on the Saxons, Prussians, and Lithuanians.

Nice strawman. We are talking about muslims and peaceful christians in the middle east, not the crimes of Christian Europe.

my baby kebab ain't never stole nuttin, there weren't no border or no sign sayin he can't take shit. kebab dindu nuffin.

that's what I'm wondering

Come on Egypt let's see some Aryan queens get BLACKED

They converted over a course of centuries just like they did with Christianity.

I bet next you're gonna tell me about the muslim golden age when we wuz astronomer and scientists and shiet?

Give me proof

Once we were more numerous ou stop attacking, now that you are more numerous you do it again.
Muslims are coward and weak by nature, closer to a hyena than any other human.

>a muslim nigger
There's nothing worse in the world.

ahem

T
H
I
C
C

checked

We will hunt you down and destory your terrorist cells!! Rebel media is awesome!

Arabs were constantly attacked for over 1000 years by Persians and romans/greeks before islam. The romans conquered all of the Mediterranean. So what if muslims also conquered land? Europeans took nearly everything by the 20th century in their own conquests.

Every time you post this your mom takes another black cock up her ass.

That's not the right questions. Here's some facts.

By 1200s Egypt had 60% Christians, by. 1500s it became 40% and was last time ancient Egyptian language was heard. The Muslim cities were where the power was centered but peasants were Christians who worshiped the Sphinx.

Muslims invaded for minority rule. The Arabs built forts to rule the Christian peasants. The non Arabs were forbidden from converting to islam. They invaded Europe and tried taking France and Constantinople. Century later revolution happened and established new empire that allowed non Arabs to be recognized as Muslims and allowed non Arabs to rule.

Yes, brilliant idea! I am sure that will not damage the image of the party at all and make it drop below 20%.

She already did. Went to prom night with a poo in loo. She is a Jewish liberal. At least that's what she says.

Cool story bro

My grandmother, an Afghanistan born and raised Jew used to tell me two things as a child, "He who learns eats honey, he who doesn't learn eats hey," & "Chamsa! Chamsa chamsa! We Jews are so lucky the Arabs are so fucking stupid, or the Jews would have been wiped out in the time of Muhammad."
That tough old bitch was right, about everything.

Kek, the Mamluks fear the Christians

you are wilfully fucking ignorant because you are an egyptian retard who wants to believe your culture and race isn't a scourge to the west

Do you have a special deal with KEK, because you are a literal KANG?

/thread

And they brought civilization, the industrial revolution and culture to the world. What will Islam bring? Stoning adulterers, forced child marriage and killing apostates?

That camel toe doe

>rebel media
kek. one of the biggest embarrassments to come from canada

Arabs invaded Byzantine Anatolia basically every year from 650ad-1000 ad

They took Sicily, Cyprus and krete in 850

The were stopped in southern France in the 700's. Sieges Constantinople twice and constant raided southern France and Italy for centuries

When the crusades began Islam was still occupying former Christian Palestine, North Africa, Spain and Syria

The crusades didn't even really go for those they just wanted Antioch and jeruselum back

she just sounds too dumb

so why complain about anything relating to crusades, ever?

>one of the biggest embarrassments to come from canada
was

>Arab lands
>before Christians

Islam is an offshoot of Christianity developed by nomadic tribes in the Arabian peninsula

The levant and Syria were fuckig Greek and Persian until the romans came and the Arabs destroyed Persia and zorasterism, the Christians were at least able to hold them at bay in Anatolia

The levant was Christian, before that Roman, before that Greek, before that Persian

You haji's are newest

You can blame the Golden Horde for fucking up Baghdad and turning into a shithole of death from a vibrant scientific center of the Islamics world.
This coming from a Jew that doesn't trust an Arab as far as I can throw him. They had their shit together, it got fucked, the haven't gotten it back since.

illegal in canada. you cannot penetrate an animal. its not bestiality to get penetrated by one though

Lauren had soem surgery and got on TV

yall jelly

proofs

look it up yourself. our supreme court determined the original laws were only related to buggering an animal, not vice versa, and they had no intention of modifying the law

Actually wrong until the 1960's the crusades were seen as a novel and glorious thing

If you go back to ww2 the propoganada was about a "new crusade". To save Europe from nazi darkness

Le crusaders killed the innocent Muslims meme was invented along with much revisionist history in the mid 20th century

This thread is full of false history. If you disagree with the historical claims of the video, go read about them.You'll find all that happened true. The Muslims had been attacking various parts of Europe for a long time until the Crusades happened, and rightfully so.

>61 pages