In what world is it acceptable for Google to not even put up any celebration of Christmas like in the past?

In what world is it acceptable for Google to not even put up any celebration of Christmas like in the past?

San Fran cucks.

I can't wait until an earthquake or wave takes them out

Not everyone celebrates Christmas.

Those Gs are also an homosexual couple.

Yellow O is a transgender asian

Red O and Red G are both adopted black kids, Red G also got its kidney removed for an spitirual cooking session.

L is a retarded austist.

Merry Christmas from Google.

chrismas is raycis, you uncultured nigga

Christmas for liberals is as bland and soulless as they are. Google is nothing more than a husk of a shell rotting away in their hubris.

Have Google recently changed their front page display to reflect any other religious festivals?

the world you created by embracing the kikes and handing over your media/education/banks and big corporations to them

It doesn't even matter if there are people who don't celebrate Christmas. They've put it up every fucking year in the past prior to this one. It's a very big cultural phenomenon in America, especially with its heavy ties to capitalism in modern celebration. Refusing to even acknowledge it on the front page is a good way to pretty much show any lack of tie-in to the culture.

>Google couldn't just do Hanukkah on December 24, Christmas on December 25, and Kwanzaa on December 26
>had to go with showing generic "'Tis the season!" on the front page leading up to today

Damn, the butt hurt is real. It still applies, not everyone celebrates Christmas.

>not everyone celebrates Christmas

Only people that matter.

Kek. Either way, most companies don't usually put something that promotes one holiday of course.

>Red G
E

>
>Damn, the butt hurt is real. It still applies, not everyone celebrates Christmas.

And they should all fuck off to their respective stupid countries, Schlomo.

Atheists should fuck off to Antarctica, cause it's religion free continent.

And I don't open presents and shit either, either go all in or don't show anything Christmas-related.

Liberals will do anything to not offend others but will do anything to offend you. I learned this over the last year.

It's the Second candle today.

Why is it that the shithole countries hate atheists the most?
You think this is about atheism? This is about being more "tolerant" of Islam mostly.

This is dumb, it's like not celebrating 4th of July because "Not everyone is American"

I'm secular and agnostic, you dumb fuck, but I still think Christmas is an integral tradition of Western culture.

Not everyone celebrates a dead nigger either, but guess who made it onto the Google's main page.

>In what world is it acceptable for Google to not even put up any celebration of Christmas like in the past?
Christmas? You mean Kekmus right?

Doesn't look comfy at all 2bh. I see a roaring fire, but the home is cold and sterile.

touchme..... i mean touche

Good for you!

get tae fuck

Good for you!

Oh you misunderstand me. I'm being inclusive in my call for physical removal of non-christian populations.
Atheism, doesn't have homeland, so maybe Finland or Sweden?

What's a tae?

which is irrelevant because Google is headquartered in America and Americans celebrate Christmas

Christianity's homeland is the Middle East so how about you and all the Spics and Chinks who now make up the majority of Christians go join your fellow Abrahamic Kikes and Mudslimes in the desert to worship a non-existent deity

>Still using jewgle after all this time

It's a federal holiday my dude. They're just being cucks

I fail to understand on why people are getting so butthurt about this. It's your opinion of course. If I owned a company, I would not promote one holiday. Simple as that, everyone has their opinion of course. Who gives a shit about mine right?

I know it's a federal holiday.