Daily reminder that Amis Amri was a good boy who dindu nuffin

Daily reminder that Amis Amri was a good boy who dindu nuffin

>abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/troubled-berlin-attack-suspect-sought-life-europe-44351043

>Desperate and drifting, Anis Amri took the path trodden by countless other North African teenagers: an illegal boat journey to Europe in hopes of a better life. He fell into crime instead — and is now suspect No. 1 in the deadly Berlin truck rampage claimed by the Islamic State group.

Do you feel sorry yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2016/12/10/ohio-state-student-protesters-claim-police-went-too-far-by-shooting-killing-islamic-terrorist/
youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg
nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/world/dylann-roof-wont-use-mental-health-to-defend-himself-from-death-penalty-it-is-a-jewish-invention&pubdate=2016-12-17
youtube.com/watch?v=hSp8IyaKCs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit isnt even funny anymore

OY VEY

>murders 12 people and injures dozens
>leftist media sticks up for him because he's a muslim

This is what a traitorous press looks like.

>Dylann Roof was a troubled child who sought a better life in Charleston

PURE COINCIDENCE GOY ARE YOU AN ANTISEMITE

Coincidence

Yeah, I remember that.

That was just as bad.

Surely an unfortunate coincidence, goys.

reminder that marxist retard students at Ohio State protested against the cop who shot the somalian student who had run his car into several students and started stabbing others

theblaze.com/news/2016/12/10/ohio-state-student-protesters-claim-police-went-too-far-by-shooting-killing-islamic-terrorist/

Are they really trying to make him sympathetic?

Holy shit people are dead

This is a Mossad false flag, like any other incident.

You people are so stupid and fall for Jewish tricks again and again.

>inb4 Okay Mehmet

Shut the fuck up, I don't like Muslims, but this idiotic Jewish race war on Arabs and refugees must stop.

and why should the racewar against the refugees needs to stop, Mehmet?

This, this, this

Because it's Europe the one who is forced to take refugees at the end?

Didn't this guy get killed in Italy where he entered a shootout with cops trying to detain him as he was fleeing the EU? Lel a true dindu just like baby tray-tray

disgust

fucking lugenpresse
purge them all
youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg

>abcnews

Why ameritards are such big cucks??

DELET THIS

>This is a Mossad false flag, like any other incident

last night a broke a champagne it was mossad too obviously
dumb arab sterilize yourself

>Media trying to garner sympathy for Durkas when they kill people
What a time to be alive, boys.

> 2020
> Donald Trump re-elected
> World War III commences: Islam & Leftists vs Nationalists West & East Asiatic Alliance

>Desperate and impoverished, Dylan Roof took the path trodden by countless other North American teenagers, a journey to Sup Forums in the hopes of finding some joy in his life. He unfortunately found out the redpill instead -- now he has been found guilty of the Charleston shootings when in reality all he was trying to do was save his country like a true patriot.

Do you feel sorry yet Sup Forums?

Honestly anything can be spun into any narrative if you have strong enough clout in the media and have absolutely no morals at all.

thinks really you makes

His name was ANIS, not AMIS

Remember that name, Italy....you killed him

.....ANIS

.....ANIS

.....ANIS

.....ANIS

.....ANIS

Anus?

Dylan is my hero. I'm glad he had the dignity to stand by his crime, even better that he laughed about it.

the jewish psychologists line was pretty good

>“It is a Jewish invention and does nothing but invent diseases and tell people they have problems when they don’t,” Roof wrote.

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/world/dylann-roof-wont-use-mental-health-to-defend-himself-from-death-penalty-it-is-a-jewish-invention&pubdate=2016-12-17

>war on refugees

You gave to go back to Iraq

>theblaze.com/news/2016/12/10/ohio-state-student-protesters-claim-police-went-too-far-by-shooting-killing-islamic-terrorist/
They added his name to a list of people shot by police. It's really time to do something about this.

okay mehmet

i think were lucky theres so few police shootings and terrorist attacks here, it's the only thing keeping us from seeing how insane the leftists can really get

>claimed by the Islamic State group
nigga he released a video pledging allegiance. just him and a camera.

so you think he did it or he was just scapegoat ?

Much better name .

this, desu, senpai

Him being a muslim is the scapegoat. 99.9% of all attacks are by muslims but people pretend the problem is more complicated.

Delet this

Classic

This is actually correct though

At least the (five) comments aren't buying it.

alwais.
right.

>war on Arabs and refugees must stop.

Yeah you lost me at Refugees. No one coming to central europe is a refugee.

Fuck off home mohammed

>an illegal boat journey to Europe in hopes of a better life. He fell into crime instead
>fell into crime
>after an illegal border crossing
Really made me think

What would he think about us Sup Forums?
What would he think of the current times?

He'd be a shill for multiculturalism like the rest of the media.

I know that 90% of "refugees" are typical economic migrants.

But the reason I say "refugee" is because Europe bombed the shit out of Syria thanks to their alliance with Israel.

So why should I buy this Islam hysteria terrorist shit, when it's obvious that it is done by Jews so we can bomb another Middle East country and accept another refugee crisis.

He'd probably be a shill like every other comedian that used to be funny until they started getting the jew bux.

They always have to seek that "better life" in white countries.
It never fails. It's always white countries.
Further proof of what I've said numerous times in the past -- white MEN build the best societies, with Asians a close second. Pretty much EVERYONE ELSE is just flailing in the fucking wind.

It's a goddamn universal truth at this point --
White people build it.
Black/brown people come to steal it.

He hated the media, and was very anti-censorship. He attacked feminism for trying to silence people and islam for terrorism. He also attacked upper-middleclass white people who try to pretend everything is fine. The thing he hated the most was hiding problems behind new, meaningless, overly complicated terms. He would hate the regressive left.

He also hated nu-males with a passion. He preached about the feminization of men and trying to make soft weak people.

Fuck him. If having a better life really mattered to him, then he wouldn't have done this terrorist shit in the first place. Using his "refugee" status as a shield is despicable.

He knew what he was doing and there has to be consequences.

I don't think he'd be full on redpilled because, in the end, he was far too cynical to believe in just about anything.
But for sure he would have hated SJW and modern feminists. He despised PC culture and the restrictions it placed on language.
This little excerpt on "shell shock" is a brilliant example.

youtube.com/watch?v=hSp8IyaKCs0

fuck you cholesterol jew

Yeah, he wouldn't suppprt Trump, in fact he would despise him except for his ability to fuck up the system and take advantage of stupid people, but he would have absolutely hate Hillary. He's what the should have been, a strong person who could argue their politics and stand up for what they believe in, instead of shreiking like a child because someone said something you don't like. He maybe have been a liberal, but he was redpilled enough to see through the bullshit.

> Didn't this guy get killed in Italy where he entered a shootout with cops trying to detain him

Not even, they were just at the stage of checking documents. They didn't buy his bullshit so he pulled out a gun and started shooting.

>currentyear
>being surprised that media infantilizes sandniggers