Philippines Prez threatens to burn down the United Nations

>Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte on Thursday said, "I will burn down the United Nations", after UN Human Rights chief Zeid Ra'ad Al-Hussein suggested an investigation into alleged extrajudicial killings committed during Duterte's war on drugs.

>Adding that UN's "understanding of international law is lacking", Duterte said "you do not talk to me like that, you son of a bitch".

ibtimes.com/duterte-threatens-un-philippines-president-vows-burn-down-united-nations-criticizing-2465108?utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article

/ourworldleader/

The UN is the where real final bosses hide. Just look at the permanent appointed members, all Jewish and cant be jailed internationally.

I wish trump were more like him.

Can someone just piss off trump so he will go back to being based?

>UN Human Rights chief Zeid Ra'ad Al-Hussein
A goatfucker is in charge of human rights? The UN was a mistake.

>go back to being based
That's heresy you fool, he never stopped

I think he's absolutely right. Isn't the UN supposed to be a forum where countries can meet? Why does it have its own institutions, with their own agendas? Also, why is it always marxism. Burn it down. Keep the assembly but that's it. Kick everyone out except the people needed to do the practical stuff involving the assembly, like logistics, security, etc.

The UN is a massive failure, look at the conflicts they've intervened in. The result is always a freeze in hostilities and it resumes as soon as possible.

It's all a joke.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

i really dont fucking like this dude

This goy is right, Trump hasn't stopped being based since the moment he was elected. You ungrateful goyim need to learn to appreciate his based cabinet appointments.

The UN is shit, but this guy is retarded. I kind of hope the CIA takes interest in him in the near future.

Always heebs every damn time.

Eau ver compensate

Yes fellow goy, I especially like how much Trump supports Israel. They are our greatest allies and they are the Chosen! He is based.

~Nyaaan-Dutdut-Chan

You're an idiot if you have a problem with him appointing people who have been associated with his campaign since last July

What got you, huh? Was it his AIPAC speech he made back in May? What about April 2015 when he guaranteed that Trump would be the only President who could save Israel?

Was it his daughter marrying a Jewish man? Was it when she converted herself?

Was it when he was the Grand Marshal in the Israel Day Parade back in 2004?

Seriously, when did it hit you that Trump isn't Hitler?

kike

>Narco-state
>fighting the drug lords the same way Columbia did; by killing anybody associated with them
>drug lords/dealers/users are "people"

Who is this guy pissing off to cause such international backlash?

>Isn't the UN supposed to be a forum where countries can meet?

It was. They've branched out into other avenues. Spreading EU style social norms, climate alarmism, etc.

It's a demoralization technique. Appoint the absolute worst people for all positions and everybody else loses hope.

>Zeid Ra'ad Al-Hussein
He's the son of a Jordanian man and, because memes are real, a Swedish woman.

It also fully supports OIC - ORGANISATION OF ISLAMIC COOPERATION, headed by Saudi
The reason why every ruling is now so pro-Saudi in UN

UN CHAIRMAN OF HUMAN RIGHT IS FROM SAUDI ARABIA HAHAAHHAAHAHAH

Flip here living in the US of A
I'm not going back to that shit hole.
But if I do, I'll make people clean the shits from the streets.

The memes are real