WHY IS EVERYONE AROUND US DYING???

WHY IS EVERYONE AROUND US DYING???

>baby boomers are dying
>implying that is a bad thing

It's a reason to celebrate user

Who is everyone?

Physical death is part of the human condition.

all that lives is born to die germoney

Because you're getting old user, soon it will be people you went to school with

They are not dying
They are evacuating

>Berlin Truck
>Russian Ambassador
>The whole Red Army Choir
>The Queen
All within a few days...
Is this the price of blood magic?

Man I get a lot of shit for being a leaf but at least I'm not a a fucking Kraut. Fuck you and your government insane policies I hope everyone you love gets rape and their throat slice like the pathetic vermin that they are, Fuck you you disgusting cunt.

rude

Damn. Didn't know the red army choir was on the same plane as the russian official. Also, is the queen really dying? I just red that three queens are sick atm. The qo England, Sweden and Norway all have colds, but the swedish one is recovering.

Dont yell. Not everyone dies.

underrated

The only people that are dying are those that deserve death lmfao I jack off to every refugee boat that gets overturned on the ocean

>worship an ancient God of chaos and darkness
>surprised when people start dying and things start to get shitty
Never change Sup Forums

So you can be replaced you dirty kuffar; or have you still not noticed the obvious signs?

It has begun.

They didn't call WW1 and WW2 by those names until they were years into the conflict itself, I'd give it 2-3 years before it's socially acceptable to call this what it actually is...... WW3 or more accurately, ARMAGEDDON.

>kuffars
>noticing anything but their sisters tits
Pick one

queen is RIP???

2016 is the year of the old order dying and the new order taking hold.

Even people that didn't use to die are dying now. We truly are in the end times.

>Charles
>the new order
kek'd a bit

Also the whole country of Chile is a kill.

>royals
>relevant