(((Climate))) (((Change)))

>(((Climate))) (((Change)))

"If you can't falsify the records, move the goalposts!"

Other urls found in this thread:

principia-scientific.org/nasa-exposed-in-massive-new-climate-data-fraud/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage

>Amerilard education

Good goys. Keep funding our (((research))) only your shekels can stop (((global))) (((warming))).

principia-scientific.org/nasa-exposed-in-massive-new-climate-data-fraud/

>"If you can't falsify the records, move the goalposts!"

Dumb ass; "adjusting the data" means a different thing in maths than it does to the public.

Climate change deniers are incompetent.

This bate sure is tasty.

6/13?

Climate Change is the only conspiracy where the underdogs are billionaire corporations and the evil conspirators are hippie scientists in socks and sandals.

Poor corporations getting bullied by those powerful evil scientists! How could they ever hope to fight them?

here we see american education at its finest

Nice strawman, m8. Are all europeans this cucked?

of course

Ha! You completely avoided my comment because it easily shows how completely ridiculous you shills are.

Poor evil billionaire corporations! How could they ever stand a chance against a bunch of middle aged men in academia. Life is so unfair!

Only one is over 50%

Retard alert. It's 4/7 burger

>"Corporations are like, evil man"
>*Smokes joint* *shoots heroin*

Second time you avoid my post, burger shill.

How could the likes of '

>Royal Dutch Shell
>Saudi Aramco
>Exxon Mobil
>Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
>ENI
>PetrĂ³leos de Venezuela, S.A.
>pretty much all governments worldwide that support them still

manage to stand to fight against such powerful men as pic related. Look at his power. His wizardry. His deception skills! What an absolute God of man. Literally scamming the world's most wealthiest entities out of billions of dollars so that he could have a $80k salary from the University of Pennsylvania. Holy shit this guy What balls. What utter madness. Going to such extents to make a living. For three whole centuries!

Climate Change is highly politicized by the left by the left to recruit and maintain their granola munching army, anyone with half a brain could see that. Let's not forget that Gore won a Nobel prize for spouting this nonsense in a movie.

>evil conspirators are hippie scientists in socks and sandals.
The conspirators are the billionaire corporations paying off these scientists. Part of the scam is duping idiots like you into believing you're fighting against big capitalists when the end goal of fighting climate change is handing over a stranglehold on our economy over to a group of unelected international businessmen.

OH, the international businessmen!

How interesting.

>Doesn't deny being a filthy drug addict

How much weed do smoke a day, friend? You should probably cut back because it's starting to rot your brain.

They sell oil, selling a product is not the same as making decisions that control the entire economy of the world. Respond with more retarded veiled sarcasm and I won't bother.

Third time you ignore my post shill. Third time you show me you have no adequate reply.

There is no way out of this. You cannot explain how a bunch of academics could cause such a haitus without having actual scientific backing because it's not fucking possible.

Don't bother. I don't want you to bother. You shouldn't have made this thread in the first place, retard.

Climate change is real and you and your children will be affected by it whether you choose to accept it or not.

Stay triggered, you type and think like a retard. No wonder no one takes you seriously

Its 5/11 you idieots

Funding. Doomsaying brings in more cash, especially if you get political groups to latch onto it. They don't want the gravy train to stop so they do everything possible to keep the lies going. If you trust academia so much, you must not have had much experience with them which makes sense you filthy dutch degenerate.

Didn't you just make a thread with this and some Greek poster went full retard?

>those powerful evil scientists!

have you ever participated in research? Its usually bullshit, and just a con to get funding money. They actually published a scientific paper claiming 90% of papers are complete bullshit, false, or completely useless.

>you and your children will be affected by it whether you choose to accept it or not
Yeah, the only (((effects))) we in the west will feel is more taxes and higher energy costs because the gooks are shitting up the atmosphere, seems fair to me. As an added bonus our extra fuel taxes haven't even been spent on energy research or even better roads, our fucktard liberal gov just throws the money into general expenses and buys (I assume) more ivory back-scratchers

>trillions of dollars of in yearly revenue
>somehow refers to $50k for a two year contract as "the gravy train"

>have you ever participated in research

Yes, I'm a mathematician in training.

>Its usually bullshit, and just a con to get funding money.

Getting funding money is harder than getting the bank to give you a loan. It's no walk in the park.

>They actually published a scientific paper claiming 90% of papers are complete bullshit

No they didn't. They published a paper that showed that some papers did experiments that were not reproducible. But those weren't in the natural sciences so it doesn't have any relevance here.

There is a saying in Engineering and Industry. I do both research and engineering BTW. If someone thinks you are gonna spend an excessive amount of time on something with very little payoff they will say "This better not become a research project."

There is a temptation in science/engineering to kick your shoes off, read a few papers, pretend to be figuring something out and collect tons of money for doing basically nothing, maybe publishing a paper.

I'm accusing climate researchers of doing this. Al Gore made his presentation about climate change in the early 2000s. He claimed we'd all be underwater by now. It's been 15 years.

The pollution is as out of control as it has ever been. The USA pats itself on the back with smog checks and 14% car smog reduction but cars were only an insignificant portion of all pollution to begin with.

>Liberal college student
>Buys into climate change scam

Color me surprised.

>>have you ever participated in research
>Yes, I'm a mathematician in training.

how does this work? you are a researcher but still an undergrad or what? Do you receive a paycheck to read and publish paper?

Getting funding is actually very simple. Just have a big university back you up. A guy at stanford could ask for a million dollar to research how to better wipe his ass and he'd get it.

> because the gooks are shitting up the atmosphere,

That is western manufacturing. It's done in China, but it's not for the Chinese. We only use their labour because it's cheaper and they let us pollute their environment so we do.

In general, governments, whether liberal or conservative, are still anti-climate change despite their talk. They most likely won't lift a finger to do anything before there is mass migration and food scarcity affecting us directly.

Yup

It's all bullshit to tax the middle class.

Fk the Jews, kill off the unproductive nigger and stop with this climate change hoax scam.

>That is western manufacturing
No it's because they are building 100's of coal fired power planets without the proper flyash removal systems (electrostatic precipitators etc), not to mention the lack of heavy metal removal and burning cheap high sulfur coal. They have no effective anti pollution regulations and won't spend the extra 50 million per plant if they don't have too.
t. Chem Eng worked at a coal plant for 5 years

I collaborate on research in mathematical modelling, T.A, act as a secretary to my main advisor, travel to conferences and work on my Ph.D whenever I have time.

>Do you receive a paycheck

I get a pay cheque from the government for my Ph.d, and get paid for my T.A. work seperately.

>Getting funding is actually very simple.

Getting funding is the most frustrating part of being a professor. It's not simple at all and I cannot relate at all to what you are talking about. But of course university works different in the US. However climate science is not a US only phenomenon.

I don't think anyone disagrees that our nations should strive to have a 100% renewable energy with no dangerous byproduct.

But at the same time, we shouldn't be actively crippling ourselves while trying to get there.

4/7

If global warming was real the iceburg that sunk the Titanic would have melted before it hit
Check mate atheists

B

No wonder I got a high SAT score... good thing I didn't fall for the prep meme

You're absolutely right, and those scientists are likewise correct. That's why New York has been underwater since 2010, right?

4/7

If groups like IPCC are correct, why do they make so many models and constantly have to revise them when their predictions turn out incorrect?

>can't even predict the weather 2 weeks from now
>supposed to believe they can predict the global temperature 60 years from now
top kek