Jewgle's continued war on Christmas and Christianity

>Oy vey goyim we are not denying your holiday

I'm sick of google's marxist bullshit and pandering to non-western cultures. They celebrate literally every holiday except for Christian ones. This year they took it even further. No sign of Christian symbols here, not even a fucking tree, no decorations or any neotraditional children's references to Christmas (Santa Clause, reindeer, elves, that kind of stuff). Even the references of red and green are gone. In fact, the only reference here is a slight one that the letters are exchanging gifts. They further neutered the "happy holidays" greetings into "'tis the season," not even acknowledging Christmas as a HOLY day.

Yet when do jewish and muslim holidays like yom kippur and ramadam, you bet they make it blatantly jewish and islamic, loading it with their symbols, and honor the fuck out of it.

Nobody cares

I've noticed it, too. I just think everyone also has and has already written them off. This is nothing new.

Duck Google. Day of the rope

At least they'll acknowledge Kwanzaa tomorrow

I noticed too, what a bunch of shit bags.

Who gives a shit, Asatru is the religion of the white man.

'Tis the season is literally a Christmas album though.

fuck it! i will start using duckduckgo from now on!

>Google isn't doing a doodle for my holiday!

Good grief, grow up.

I know it is. But google doesn't even say Merry Christmas at all not even happy holidays.

This

Also, it's implied the Christmas tree is out of frame (lower right)

Not that this makes (((Google))) any better

Jewgle is a monopoly that needs to be broken up. Fuck those kike shit heads. Exactly what we need to avoid, kikes pandering to other kikes and turning whites into brain dead sjws

Use Bing

it is done

>chrome
M8 just start using Firefox.

personally, I use startpage. Basically google results minus the tracking.

Duckduckgo is owned by Kikle. Use ixquick.

I think its interesting you shitskin

No that's my post, I'm OP. Please learn to read IDs.

I was just venting frustration because this thread was nearing page 10 and I had thought nobody cared to post. But you guys did so thanks.

>Chrome
Lad...