>>104265042

Egyptian Muslim man here again..

Srsly y do u hate muslims??? Not all muslims are terrorist. In Saudi arabia has much less thief rate than America which donnot follow sharia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDM4gqciqs8
youtube.com/watch?v=2xDUUZ6CvCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sharia is peace. If u cut hand off if steal do u steal?? NO!

Sharia work good

Yes we do. If you faggots stop crying about people hating you we'd stop hating you.

You're like that weird kid that forces himself into social circles and everyone just wants you to go away because you seem like the type that would shoot up a school.

Crybaby

I forgot to mention you're pretty much just brown Jews. Both Muslims and Jews are the same breed of backwards ass whiny bitch that lies constantly without any concept of honour.

i dont shoot school im not white

Wtf no im not jew I KILL JEW FUCK JEW

Yea we tend to make people pay money if they steal, not mutilation vital body parts making em useless for any sort of labour. You guys have no clue how a civil society is built, no wonder you fuck kids and goats with those "morals".

Sharia is already law in your country so there is no need for the terrorist to blow shit up.

They only do that in countries where they haven't established Sharia, such as in western countries.

It has less theft because under sharia you're allowed to cut people's hands off theft, and they do actually do that for the most part.

you are shit.
your countries are shit.
fuck off with your shit.

Moneyy?????? You r corrupted by evil jewish
Ur islamophobic -_-

Stop harassment now plz

the middle east is a giant toilet. do us all a favor and flush it please

Hello Proxyfag LARPer

Your Christmas gift is pic related

wat is broxy

This country is fking retarded especially about women rights...

Don't worry guys this country will be a desert in 40 years, (no oil)

Saudis are animals, just like the rest of the islamic shithole part of the world. islam is for dogs and children, not free men

Mecca shines brighter than new york.

Lol u cant hide from islam bcuz when it gets islamized U wil be punished for blasphemy!!!!!!

reported

troll harder akmed i only buy qurans to wipe my ass while i sit and poo in a loo fucking street squatter. you like littlw boys and youre a filthy pig. i curse you with bacon and steak

>wat

Typical retard post. Go burst urself as your brothers.

I hate dirty muslim scum. Your cult will be wiped from this earth by american christians and russian orthodoxy after you destroy europe. Burn in hell.

lol america will burn man made constitution cant defeat GOD MADE SHARIA

Allah is not god
Allah is swine

No, we will never stop harassing your kind until you stop trying to infect us with the disease known as islam.

I hate your religion and your culture that insists on playing the victim while simultaneously trying to destroy Western societies and forcing people to live as you would have them live. That said, I don't hate every single Muslim on earth, but the only ones I've ever met that I liked were the ones who weren't particularly religious.

Reported for what? You don't honestly think civilized countries follow your sandnigger laws, do you?

Ur image.. do u support zina(sex before marriage)???????????

If so ur fuck u

hate crime !!!!!!!!!!!

its a slimy jew behind a proxy

OP is pissed

Also, any group of people that doesn't see the value in maintaining the ancient alliance between humans and dogs is objectively degenerate.

Fuck off you smelly Arab cunt

You and your kind defile a great nation

If you're not just some idiot troll...
You really come to Sup Forums, a land that is known for hating your kind, and expect us to not talk shit to you? Your behaviour online is clearly indicative of your behaviour off - never come to the west.

This. The most disloyal, piddling puppy has more heart and humanity than a mudslime.

this has to be the biggest bait i've ever see ya ebn el metnakah

Of course not, that's degenerate. And throwing acid in a girls face is even more degenerate you sick fuck.
Cutting their clit off is pretty degenerate too.
kys scum.

Yes, we hate you. Are you just now figuring this out?

enta mate3rafsh tetkalem 3araby ya ebn il kalb yala ne2tel el amreekeeon woo isra2elioon

acid is gooder than killing muslim children

america and israel created isis to kill muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK AMERICA FUCK ISRAEL

REPORTED WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

lmao

Do muslims bury their dead? I feel the sudden urge to find a muslim graveyard and shit on some muslim graves.

OP is dying :DDDDDDD

There's less reported theft, most in Saudi deal with thieves they caught between families since the punishment is too harsh. Stop lying to these poor kuffars.

LISTEN TO THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=iDM4gqciqs8

I AM MUSLIM I DONNOT TERRORIST

I ask again, what good do you expect reproting to do? Civilized society does not care about the cancer of islam.

If I came a huge whiteboi load in your sister would you accept me as your brother in law?

Nobody cares if you're a terrorist, being a muslim is fine enough to deserve being forcefed pigshit until your stomach explodes.

Rot in hell you filthy bastard

we have free speech here goat fucker. Reporting will get you nowhere.

You may not be a terrorist. Fine. I'm an Orthodox Christian. If there were an element within the Orthodox Church that was committing horrific acts of violence against innocent people in the name of my religion, however, I would be screaming from the roof of my church condemning them and doing everything I possibly could to ensure they were killed or imprisoned. The fact that most Muslims aren't willing to do that, or provide excuses like "Well yes terrorism is wrong, but those people are frustrated because they're marginalized...." tells me that there is some part of you that thinks that the victims of terrorism deserve it, whether or not your participate.

The hand chopping punishment has been long removed. We don't follow sharia when it comes to theft anymore. Nice argument tho. Keep it up, Mustafa.

Are u muslim or no Y r u fighting islam??

>Egyptian Muslim man here
Good. Stay there.

Your prophet is a pedophile. Fuck Muhammad (piss be upon him)

LOL UR COUNTRY NAME IS HUNGRY HAHAHAHA HUNGRY
AM THERSTY

FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA

Good one. How will I ever recover?

>when it gets islamized
And then you faggots wonder why we hate you? Nukes over Cairo when?

CONVERT TO ISLAM NOW BEFORE YOUR COUNTRY IS PART OF THE KHALIFAA AND YOU'LL DIE

There are literally no Americans that care that a bunch of goat fucking pedophiles in Egypt hate us. Shout all you want. America will still be around after your ilk have been purged.

Not gonna happen goat fucker. Fuck Muhammad (piss be upon him)

>Saudi Arabia has much less thief rate than America

It's hard to steal when you barbarically chop off people's hands as a punishment.

It is very efficient ik better than DUMB AMERICAN CONSTITUTION

prefer death thanks.

>hi, why do muslim? two non sequitur

>broxy

100% proxyfag detected. Fuck off PK

Most of us dislike the Middle East because we view it as a place that is:

A) In constant religious warfare
B) Stuck in the medieval times in ways of thinking
C) Dislikes the U.S. Constitution and everything it stands for
D) All of the above

If the Middle East legitimately got their shit together, had secure borders, and locked down the extremism problem people would have a totally different idea of muslims. Middle East has the ability to make large sums of money from tourism.

>das it mayne

I use the Quran for toilet paper, and the prophet Muhammad was a filthy pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=2xDUUZ6CvCA

What would you guys think of Muslims and the middle east in general if they got their shit together? What if all of the middle east would be like dubai, they have their shit together
And some countries like Jordan are one of the nice places where you can live.

How do you reconcile with the fact that your "perfect" prophet was a warlord, a murderer, a slaver, a polygamist, a pedophile, a thief and a looter? Why does every Muslim aspire to be like someone who committed what would be considered genocide today against thousands of innocents? Why was a prophet of a "religion of peace" by all accounts a brutal warmonger of a person, who turned to violence in order to spread his cult?

There conquering your island and all you can do is shit in a book and waste good bacon???
Good job m8...

Yes i agree i love dubai if u leave islam u die hahaha FUCK athests

ISLAMOPHOBE

That's why they hate the muslims

Reported to who; if you can't abide freedom of thought and speech, even when it is offensive, leave and don't come back.

Do you really think calling us islamophobes will work? You can't shame us that way, we're PROUD to hate your filthy, degenerate "religion".

Why are you flying a Saudi Flag in your post? Just trolling?

All Arabs have the tendency to go nuts. I don't think it's "Islam" specifically but it sure as fuck doesn't help.

I co-own several companies with GCC Muslims / Arabs. Some of them are so white they would pass for white in the US.

They all have the tendency, and behind closed doors, think that "the Caliphate" is "living how the Koran told them".

I know the Koran better than they do, they can't answer basic questions name some chapters / suras. What was the chapter about ( when the name of the chapter is fucking what it is about ) etc...

You guys are all self religious backwards as fuck.
morons.

Pic related. I knew exactly what the little camel fucker was up to when I saw this.

Yes I hate Muslims in the eight years I spent in your shit hole nations the one glareing truth I learned was even the muslims not actively trying to murder me were actively helping or hiding the ones who were. Nothing like trying to build a well to bring clean water to a village only to have them use it to hide morters they use to kill my brothers at night. Or provideing medical care and building a hospital to have it used by the same exact people who begged us to build it as an ammo store. Or to treat a mans wounds and save his leg only to have him suiside bomb the base three months later. We should have killed every living thing in the middle east.

I'm not some kind of super alpha hero. I fear death. I don't want to die. But if I had to choose between becoming Muslim and dying, I would much.....MUCH rather die. Better to die than to become a monster. Muslims threatening me with an ultimatum of death or conversion seems like an easy choice to me. Kill as many of you bastards as I can before dying.

There can be no peace with Islam.

islam is the religion of the most merciful and powerful, allah, and muhammed (pbuh) is his final messanger

Stop this low-quality bait please. And put more effort into them next time.

Muhammad was a warlord, a pedophile, and a false prophet

Also what the fuck would your countries have without oil? Just sand and rage

Tell stories, based user.

I dont hate you

>leaf
>based

WHAT IS THIS

Where are you from user? Are you a ex Muslim?

Did you guys actually fall for the bait? I'm ex-Muslim. My parents have threatened to kidnap me. Fuck Islam.

Oh look, A FUCKING LEAF with a VPN.

Retired military. I spent 2001 through 2008 in the middle east.

>Saudi arabia has much less thief rate
uuuh the entire saudi regime are thieves and outlaws. There is no democracy or human rights under islam, you stupid mooslim dog.

Where did you get the idea that I'm a leaf? I'm just an ex-moose trolling retards that have broken bait-detectors.