Is Russia the best country for white people?

-few immigrants
-no Muslims
-no terror attacks
-strong leader who cares about his people
-central heating in every appartment
-luxurious commieblocks
-low prices
-economy that is not dependent on other countries
-good looking women
-best food
-cheap and fast internet
-free education and healthcare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
antizapret.info/index.php?search=Sup
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589416/Smirking-Russian-nanny-decapitated-girl-4-paraded-head-streets-never-jail-insane.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#2002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>-few immigrants
bullshit
>-no Muslims
bullshit
>-no terror attacks
bullshit
>-strong leader who cares about his people
half bullshit
>-central heating in every appartment
possibly bullshit
>-luxurious commieblocks
bullshit
>-low prices
low pay, trickster bullshit
>-economy that is not dependent on other countries
possibly not bullshit
>-good looking women
bullshit
>-best food
Some are good
>-cheap and fast internet
Possibly bullshit
>-free education and healthcare
Possibly bullshit

Russia has a lot of immigrants from the stans. And the most Muslims in Europe

15% of the Russian population is Muslim. No thanks.

Says the cuck

Telling it like it is.

its all lies, 15 rubles was deposited in your account

>no muslims
You are drunk Yuri

actually its true about cheap internets and about free eduacation and health care, but its shit

Most are Tatars. They are natives and they are secular. They are muslim only on paper. They drink vodka etc.

OP does not know Australia, NZ or Canada :)

>economy that is not dependent on other countries

This is faaaar away from truth. Unfortunately.

This, Russia was kiked long before the West.

Nope. Russia is a miserable place. It has to be to keep the cucking at bay.

>Russia
>few immigrants
Kinda true in the sense that it was the Russians going to other people's countries and setting up shop there.

>Russia
>no Muslims

Nigga you have the largest mosque in Europe. It's in your fucking capital, where 2 million mudslimes live.

> cares about people
> what is korenization

No, its the most jewed and anti-white country, even worse than sweden. Its basically sweden with commies calling themselves by name and central asians instead of niggers.

(you)

I live in Moscow and I've never seen Muslim in my life. I've seen black guy once.

Why didn't this man take even more photos

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Jewish board

quick answer, no

>Most are Tatars. They are natives and they are secular. They are muslim only on paper. They drink vodka etc.
Do tatars have Jewish dicks?

Hans, don't be a hypocrite now!

>Why didn't this man take even more photos
Because the empire went full commie and he died in exile. He never even saw most of his photos developed into color.

Russia is based but it is no paradise. Wasn't it like -60 celsius a couple days ago?

In some remote region. In Moscow it's -1C now.

>-few immigrants
200-300k mostly muslims per year
>-no Muslims
more than in germany + prev.
>-no terror attacks
дook at Caucasus
he cares about ussr 2.0
yes
>-luxurious commieblocks
like its good
>-low prices
low salary (like a lot)
NOT true + oil&gas dependensy
>-good looking women
true but 1/2 whores
>-best food
lol like food matter
i need to use proxy for 40% of normal sites
shitty education and healthcare

Are you guys getting desperate?

Russians who come to Kiev are like, "Wow, nobody here is as aggressive as we are back home. Nobody's beating the shit out of each other for no reason."

I keep hearing this paraphrased over and over and over from so many people who visit.

Your healthcare is total garbage, by the way.

Your leader is a manlet.

Your commieblocks are nauseating.

Your average salary is total shit.

Posting as a Ukrainian-Canadian expat in Kiev; yes, Ukraine suffers from the same problems, but at least the people aren't delusional and euphoric about their poverty.

>no Muslims
>no terrorist attacks
lmao wtf? you have some of the worst muslim terrorist attacks that have happened

>-few immigrants
>-no Muslims

get off the proxy, leaf

>no Muslims

hahahahaha 40% of your population is muslim

dont' let me get started on your other lies you retarded slav

> 40% of normal sites
What normal sites Mykola? censor.net?

I thought shitposting was bannable offence when it came to threads.

>Few immigrants
I was about to say that you had more immigrants than any country besides the US, but a quick google search revealed that Germany has now surpassed you as well.

Bait or proxy... cant tell.

You make a few valid points, tho dissing our healthcare and salaries is nonsence, you can always go to a paid clinic if you can afford it and you can usually find a better job if you are willing to search for it.
>I keep hearing this paraphrased over and over and over from so many people who visit.
This may surprise you, but people who visit kiew usually are unhappy in russia for this or that reason and are quite clearly biased. Please do pay a visit here yourself, and jusdge for yourself.

> Nobody's beating the shit out of each other for no reason.
Why that never happened to me? That's some bullshit.
And I've been in Kiev it's provincial shithole full of ragul bydlo.

Sup Forums is blocked for me for example

>average job does not provide enough for basic needs
>healthcare is a socialized abomonation with doctors just wanting to get through their allotted patients fast enough for the meager salary they make
>corruption in every corner of society, including private business
>crumbling infrastructure which does not offer a safe place to raise a family

>no Muslims
>no terror attacks
>luxurious commieblocks
>best food

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY

It hasn't been blocked for 2 years already. You are lying.
antizapret.info/index.php?search=Sup Forums.org

Holy fuck that's sad.

It's Sweden BUT WITH NUKES.

>you can always go to a paid clinic if you can afford it and you can usually find a better job if you are willing to search for it.

As is the case here.

> Please do pay a visit here yourself, and jusdge for yourself.

I'd rather not, thanks.

>Why that never happened to me? That's some bullshit.

You must be one of the lucky ones.

>And I've been in Kiev it's provincial shithole full of ragul bydlo.

Maybe you visited Troyeschinna?
The better districts like here in Lipki are no different from downtown Toronto or Montreal.

lol tell it to provider (pocтeлeкoм пoвoлжcкий)

lmao hell no its the worst slav land
poland is the best choice

Every decent job(like IT) provides additional paid health insurance.

>>average job does not provide enough for basic needs
What is PPP the post.
>>healthcare is a socialized abomonation with doctors just wanting to get through their allotted patients fast enough for the meager salary they make
We have private healthcare that competes, quite successfuly, with public option. Public one will keep you alive, private will keep you healthy and happy.
>>corruption in every corner of society, including private business
We have the same GINI as you, barcode. True many institutions have corruption, but so do yours
>>crumbling infrastructure which does not offer a safe place to raise a family
This is just a meme by the way.

Russia is not perfect, nor rich, but this whole "It's just rebranded USSR and it will soon crumble" is dellusional.

>As is the case here.
Yes, and yet I'm not dissing Ukraine while you do russia.
>I'd rather not, thanks.
Than perhaps you should stop commenting on things you don't know.

Most of these could describe America

Yeah but russians get all uppity when I wanna smash some boipucci

>Holy fuck that's sad.
I know. His old photos started appearing online several years ago and I was enthralled. I could feel myself being in these scenes 100 years ago.

But Poland is full of Poles.

Russia's gonna COLLAPSE as alt energy gets more traction. They have nothing to offer but oil and mail order brides.

I just found them. Late to all the parties it seems.

Is this like reverse psychology for 'fuck off we're full'?

>-few immigrants
>-no Muslims
>-no terror attacks
> leader who cares about his people
>-luxurious commieblocks
>-economy that is not dependent on oil, gas and siberian wood
>" education "
Is this what russians actually believe ?

>biggest mosque in Europe
>shitty economy despite having biggest amount of natural resources of all countries
I mean pretty much every Slav country is incompetent to some extend but Russia takes it to another level.

Daily reminder:

Personal income of Russians shrank by 52.2% in January 2016 as compared to December 2015. According to the report by the state statistics body Rosstat, the monthly income in January averaged only 21365 rubles (about USD $291)

Wages in Germany increased to 3695 EUR/Month in the second quarter of 2016 from 3655 EUR/Month in the first quarter of 2016. Wages in Germany averaged 3072.94 EUR/Month from 1991 until 2016, reaching an all time high of 3695.00 EUR/Month in the second quarter of 2016 and a record low of 1832.00 EUR/Month in the fourth quarter of 1991.

The average American monthly salary was $3,769 in 2011. This was equivalent to averages of $45,230 per year, or $21.74 per hour. The group with the highest averages was management, with $8,950 per month.

thanks Croatian brother, out of post-yugo countries, your one is one of the best

WTF i hate russia now.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589416/Smirking-Russian-nanny-decapitated-girl-4-paraded-head-streets-never-jail-insane.html

I think you have some fact checking to do.

> shitty education
durrr

In fact he was able to take with him only 1/3 of his photos, and he also made a colored video of 300 years of Romanovs celebration in 1913, which didn't survived too.

>russians are poorer than bulgarians, romanians, moldovans and ukrainians
top kek, I will donate you guys the food I throw away with some special proteic sauce ;-)

Could literally get the exact same thing plus hot girls and 0 Muslims in Japan, Korea, Taiwan even Singapore

Whites will never beat Asians, get over it

>gypsy
Kys

It's bait. Literally everything except cheap and fast internet is bullshit. Even free healthcare is a half-truth. You have to bribe the doctor or he won't do a good job.

My hats off to you sir, you got me. Keked at the commieblocks. Stay safe and brave user, your freedom will come.

Russians are asians

Sven has a point for once

FPBP

>no terror attacks
laughingchechens.webm

>200k-300k mostly muslims per year
>mostly muslims

Sucks.

You forgot to mention that your country is a -LITERAL- garbage dump of a shithole in the ground. Absolute stinker of a """"country"""". Putinbots are working hard to make their trash heap presentable, but it is impossible given the single digit iq of its inhabitants, mismanagement and gangster capitalism. I think you should KILL URSELF IVAM UOU FUCKIMG PIECE OF MUSLIM FILTH. Russia is the biggest contributor to isis outside of the middle east. Stop posting any time.

They are mostly from ex-soviet states, so integrating them, especially with our social policies that force everyone to assimilate to one degree or the other, is not nearly as big an issue as it is in the west. Some people still find them problematic for the same reason Americans find mexicans problematic - economic pressures, but it's not disruptive to society itself like it is in EU

Лee cющaй дa, нa бyтылкy caдиc

It's Canada but without american quality of life.

Big problem is MASSIVE amounts of Islam and MASSIVE amount of AIDS, AIDS rate is on par with nigger countries

neat

>-few immigrants
lel, half of Moscow is muslim immigrants from middle asia
>-no Muslims
see above
>-no terror attacks
bullshit
strong leader who cares for his money
not in every one, and central heating is shit anyway
>-luxurious commieblocks
>luxurious
confirmed bait thread
>-low prices
well internal made stuff is cheap, ye
yet it is, look how ruble fell when oil fell
>-good looking women
meh
>-best food
pelmeni are nice
true, although it isn't as fast as nordic
""""free"""", where you have to bribe everyone to get good grades

>-few immigrants
tell that to the thousands of uzbeks and tajiks in moscow and milions of armenians kazhaks adn chinese all over russia.
>-no Muslims
20% muslim population
>--no terror attacks
over 1000 people died from islamist terror attacks in russia in the 21st century
he is the head of the (natural resources-wise) richest country on the planet, yet his people live in complete poverty while he and his oligarch boyfriends are multi billionaires
like any other country in the world.
>-luxurious commieblocks
are u just trolling?
>-low prices
and even lower wages compared to other countries.
totally, look at the state of the economy after sanctions. ur country literally peneds on selling oil and gas to other countries u dipshit.
>--good looking women
ukrainians and swedes look better
>-best food
no.
not faster or cheaper than in any other eastern european country
kill urself
>russia
>health
pick one

Y-you too

> isn't as fast as nordic
I doubt they have more than 1gbit/s
> you have to bribe everyone
Stop projecting

well it's not like i'm denying cuckraine isn't corrupted, but you are as well, and at same level

>1Gbit to provider's switch in the basement
>actual speed

if u dont elect saakashvili, ur country is fucked for the next decades bro

Russia has more Muslims than Germany, France, UK, Sweden combined and it's still growing due to massive immigration and far higher birthrates than ethnic Russians.

>inb4 le based Russian muslim meme

> at same level
Lol no. Difference is huge. When I've been to Ukraine border control asked for bribe or "they would search car for hours". I gave them box of cigarretes and they let me go. Just pathetic. Same with road police and doctors openly begging for bribe for no reason. Just normal things.
Here that doesn't happen police have okay enough wages to humiliate themselves like that. Border control too.
In my uni it was impossible to bribe most professors even if you really wanted to and had a lot of money.

Shit's disturbing.

literally more people died from islamist terror attacks in russia than in the whole european union in the 21st century.

[citation needed]

Why is it we never ever hear about any of it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#2002

hell, just count beslan and nord-ost together and thats probably more than in the whole of europe.