Casual Sex

Is casual sex degenerate, Sup Forums?

What's the difference between casual sexy and causal sex?

better get married and then you can have sex whenever you want instead of getting stds from sluts

I smash a random tinder ho a couple times a month to keep me sane. Relationships suck desu. I enjoy my free time.

DELET THIS

>is degenerate behavior degenerate

Hue hue hue

That being said I do it all the time

Yes, and fornicators will go to hell.

It is

(because I can't get any kind of sex)

>hurr durr is x degenewate?
Fuck off
Sex outside marriage is rape because the cunt doesn't belong to you.

Of course it's degenerate. If you don't want to be a degenerate, don't have casual sex. If you don't mind being a degenerate, have casual sex as much as you wish to.

None of this is rocket science.

hahahah Sup Forums is just the right wing version of /r9k/

angry perma virgins

Use a fucking condom, holy shit, how hard can it be?

>That being said I do it all the time
M-me too

Me neither. I'm just asking because I have been considering pursuing casual sex, but I'm still virgin, so I'm not sure if I should wait for the right person.
Also, I'm afraid of sperging out.

Sup Forums is a christian board

that being said - allow yourself a cheat day or two per week, feels kinda good to acknowledge the degeneracy of the fucking and bathe in it, kind of makes you somewhat hateful and harder, you feel very alive

Speak for yourself,

My sexual escapades led me to see how fucked up gender relations are today and led me to becoming red pilled

It's not worth it. I had a lot of casual sex in my 20s and in some ways I feel it's ruined my life. Sex doesn't mean anything to me anymore and now I genuinely can't give a shit about women. I want a family, a wife, and kids, but after fucking a bunch of women you just don't look at them the same and they lose their value, and you lose the motivation to seek a serious relationship.

You virgins on here seriously don't understand how lucky you are. Don't worry about sex. At all. Just worry about getting a stable situation and finding a decent woman that you can tolerate.

These fucking losers arent getting any pussy m8, what do you think?

WOAH BUDDY

SLOW DOWN I DONT WANT YOU TO CUT ME WITH ALL THAT EDGE OF YOURS

yea

Shut up!
You will understand me when you are 25 and a virgin.

If you masterbate then no its not.

How can you have sex with an unknown women? What if she has deseases?

Yes

>Sup Forums is a christian board
This shit needs to stop.
>hurr edgy
Wow, you sure showed me.

Because its a woman, and she wants to fuck.
You would know if you were attractive enough.

How so? Explain.

this pic is good

It is not helpful to the goal of building a strong cohesive society of strong moral and socially responsible people. Therefore, yes...it is degenerate. I'm not condemning people here.....I've had my share of it and still do sometimes, but I recognize that it's a degenerate element within my person that I am trying to purge.

Only true answer here.

USE A CONDOM

>I've had my share of it and still do sometimes
ffs, i wish i could have sex
how do you do it? how to approach girls?

A-Fuck'n-Men cunt, I'm in the same boat. Plantin one these days just feels mechanical.

Its not that deep man. I get where you're coming from. Im 23. Went to a university for 3 yrs. fucked random sloots every weekend. But i still value intimate sex with a significant other whom i could truly have feelings for.

Im not looking for a wife or anything cause im still young. But i still like to lay some groundwork on women who i could potentially see myself marrying.

>having premarital sex instead of studying the blade

the easiest way is to walk up to them, if you can't walk then crawl or ask someone to carry you.

>This shit needs to stop
You sure showed us! More worried about stopping Christians than you are shitposters. You are the problem!

i dunno but casual degeneracy is sexy

>studies blade
Yep, that's a blade.
>continues fucking randoms

Anything you don't like is degeneracy.

Its not hard approaching women. Girls actually like it when men are confident enough to come talk to them.
Think about it this way, you're going to regret not talking to her the next day. So just grow a pair and go up to her. It wont kill you

Condoms ruin sex

For most adult humans, human touch is therapeutic.

and sexual needs should be filled.

if you dont have a long term partner, occasional sex is ok.

This. Especially with how easy it was. I wanted a family, too, until it dawned on me that the odds of drawing a used-up cumdumpster were astronomically higher than any "ideal" woman. Call me crazy, but I just have my reservations about trusting any of them with my kids and half my shit.

Raw dog them until you get an STD, right ?

nice try lucifer

Completely agree. If you are a sperglord in high school and don't get an organic girlfriend you'll either end up a permavirgin or go crazy in your 20s smashing tindersloots every week. Either way you're fucked because you'll be incapable of a developing and maintaining a proper relationship.
If you didn't maek it in high school, you're fucked

yes

Yeah its like eating a succulent meal when your sick and cant taste shit

It sounds like you have low self esteem, so I would advise you, before you approach a woman, to convince yourself that you actually think highly of yourself. It doesn't matter if you do. Just play the part. Work on your conversation skills. Talk to strangers. If you can strike up a decent conversation with an employee at the checkout line of a grocery store, you can strike up a conversation with a woman you are interested in. If she detects fear and self hatred, you will be done however. Talk to them like you are interested in them as people, not just something to fuck. MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT. When they are talking, look them directly in the eyes. Smile naturally. Make light jokes. It's not rocket science. Picking up women is all about making them feel comfortable with you while not falling into a position where they will view you as a weak beta whose shoulder they can cry on when some Chad breaks their heart.

Is casual Rape degenerate, Sup Forums?

Here in america we have women that aren't riddled with stds

Married chicks are the best. You fuck them , they go home and don't want emotional involvement.

Don't listen to these chads. If you were worthy to have sex, you'd already have had some by now and not be clueless on how to get it.

I really hope you're wrong...

>More worried about stopping Christians than you are shitposters
But they're the same thing.

only if she doesn't fart in your face

>using an edgy blade and not a bokken
stay edgy kiddo

You every step foot on a university? You can literally smell the stds

He is. If high school puppy love meant anything, there wouldn't be so many single teen mommies.

This,

Fucking around is fun for a couple of years but pretty quickly the novelty of it wares off for many.

I'd imagine if you are some half retard boobs and ass is all you need to be entertained by but for anyone with a little grey matter between the ears sex alone ain't enough to sate your soul.

Sex is shallow satisfaction, it's immediate and fleeting and like all things immediate and fleeting it is degenerate

ITT:

Lonely, sexually frustrated virgins.
What a shitty life hahahaha

yes. unless mankind is no better than the beasts in the field. Which would be true, except Merry Christmas.

Pretty much only humans are capable of forming durable, long-term sexual bonds, while animals overwhelmingly reproduce through casual sex. Really makes you think.

In other words, if you value casual sex over finding a suitable long-term mate, you are on par with animals (such as niggers).

Not if you do it with your wife.

You had to make me get the stats, cuckboy

I guess I could get sex, but I just don't want it to be awkward. I've been offered sex several times on Grindr and I just refuse it.

You can't be fucking serious right now.

A threesome with two chicks who had boyfriends? A single mother I met at a bar and took her and she ate my ass?

After these things you would expect to feel pretty cool right? Like hell yeah im the fucking man

But you know what I felt? Not happiness, not acomplolishment I felt disgusted with them, immediately I thought "how the fuck could people degrade themselves like this for a few minutes if sex"

Those thoughts led to observations of behavior of women I knew and women in general. Some searching and reading o. The topic.... a few years later I arrive at deus vult

>lmao sex
>if your having sex everything is good

Nice projection virgin

>canadian education

Lots of animals pair bond for life, even termites can manage it.

If you are having trouble finding sex as a gay man, I don't know what to say......

Yeah it is. I had an STD and it isn't fun. You don't want to accidentally impregnate someone either.

First of all: sex without context (partner's personality, affection and fuck, i don't know what to call it, friendship maybe? Mix of trust and sense of "closeness", familiarity - is shit. Literally masturbation-tier. At least for me it is.
Second: sex with condom is half as good as without it.
3rd: STDs are just not worth it.
4th: Sex with one girl will eventually get better and better if you do it right (not making it a routine is a good start). Preferences, new ideas and some risky stuff is so much more enjoyable when you do it because you know both parties want this and/or doing it for another willingly, and not just because "eeeh, screw it, it's a one-night stand anyway".

But w/e, i'm not SuperMaleVitality material, so maybe it's just my shitty non-alpha genes talking. Had a few one night stands during the uni, didn't like it much. Having a stable long-term relationship works better for me.

You mean paying a hooker?
How the hell do you do otherwise

>casual sex

What the fuck do you think? Of course it is.

This is just basic human evolution. We evolved to find fulfillment in sex with our mate, producing children, tending to the family and protecting them. Without all of that, sex is just a momentary act of pleasure that does not yield the truly pleasurable results of a fulfilled life with purpose.

I only do casual sex, no dating, no buying them shit and no commitment.

It's easy to go out and pick up a girl in a bar, give her a false name and job title go back to her place and plow her then never see her again. 100% consensual and no risk of comeback with pregnancy or false allegations.

I highly recommend it, it's the only effective way to deal with the vaginal jew without either going gay or jerking yourself raw.

>Nice projection virgin

Right back at ya. Never said EVERYTHING was good. But sex is great. Feels great. If you aren't getting none you are missing out. Sucks to be you

if you want to experience the act just fuck a prostitute. haven't tried it myself, but in fact i'd encourage any man putting pussy on a pedestal to go and fuck a prostitute for a paradigm shift

104392130 gets it

Is it true that Canadian dicks ooze expired syrup when they catch the clap?

Your retarded read the thread

Depends on your definition of casual sex. I honestly don't see a lot of harm if once in a month or every two months a woman or a man goes to a bar/club looking for sex. If it's every weekend I think it's degenerate and bad for you in the long run, and even worse for women.

My wife wasn't a virgin when we started dating, but I made sure she was no slut that went out every weekend with different guys and she never did slutty things such as threesomes or blowing multiple guys at the same time -- which, by the way, is increasingly common.

Just try to find an equilibrium and a woman that does the same.

Feliz natal aí pra tu e pra tua senpaiília, irmão. Fica com Deus. Bandido bom é bandido morto.

>get married
Good one. Literally hand over half your productivity to a leech.

Agreed.

>if you ain't gettin' laid you're a fucking loser
>b-b-but you're a male slut who just wants to get his dick wet!

Prenup? I was married for 7 years and got divorced and didn't end up giving her shit.

don't you have a bull to prep?

Underrated

>risky stuff
Like what?
Also, I asked some nordic folks how they get women in their countries, and they say they have casual sex first and then proceed to build a relationship. I always thought it was the other way around.

Meh, people say this to incels and they dont like it for some reason

Doing what you want is very degenerate and you should be ashamed

yes,

just like being in a relationship and never getting married or having children.

I'm still a virgin.

I want to have it, so I'm paying some PUAs to teach me. 24 y.o. v-fag here.

Depends, user.

It is far more degenerate for women to do it than men. Obviously men shouldn't be out there fucking ten or twenty random whores, but an ONS here and there won't cause harm because the ability of men to pair-bond, commit and have responsibility isn't damaged easily.

If you're a man, you obviously shouldn't make it a lifestyle, but you shouldn't feel guilty for having it now and then. It is the women who open her legs for you that should feel guilty for being such filthy whores.

Stop paying right now you cuck, that's not how you're going to get better. And Pickup won't help if you suck at life, get your facts straight you need the red pill.

Not whatsoever.

I'm aware of that, did you miss the
>pretty much

Pussy is awesome and the true red pill is knowing women are toys for strong men.

>sex outside of marriage is rape.
user, stop it. My cock can only get so hard.

> Like what?
... :^)
Well, from Sup Forums's perspective it will probably sound laughable, but okay: choking, anal... and eh, what do you call it when you aaaalmost got the girl off, but stopped just the second before it? Same shit when the girl does it. It's hella fun, but it's only fun because we know/care about each other. Can't even imagine doing this with some random girl.

POOOOOOOOO!

>what do you call it when you aaaalmost got the girl off, but stopped just the second before it?
Delayed orgasm? I think it's called edgying or something,