I love bean and cheese tacos

I love bean and cheese tacos

I agree with you m8, too bad I'm lactose intolerant.

ew. didn't notice the ifunny in the corner. Should I crop it, or leave it as bait?

Beans and cheese alone isn't a taco. It's depressing poverty stricken bachelor chow. It starts being a taco when there's tomatoes and sour cream. It starts being a good taco when there's meat and guac.

meat and cheese is better you filthy casual

>tfw never eaten a taco
How are they even different from tortillas?

>not enjoying simple meals
kys

spotted the nigger

Most of them are crunchy and shit falls out when you eat them.
They're very inferior to burritos.

those are some sad fucking tacos m8

I bet I look whiter than you.

>look

spotted the shitskin
just go back

Taco bell has a taco now where the hard shell is wrapped in a tortilla with a layer of melted cheese. This keeps it crunchy but prevents the pieces from going anywhere when the hard shell fractures as you eat it. It's also $1.

We are living in a golden age of taco technology

That's just a badly folded burrito. Take it back to Taco Bell for a refund and coupon.

Yes, because "white" means nothing if you don't look the part, shitskins.

Get some meat up in you!

>t. chink

No, I'm European.

I bought 6 the other day

The cool habanaros have some real kick if you add the hot sauce too
Teared up a bit and I never do that at taco bell

pleaese leave original sources. we at Sup Forums respect original content sources, regardless of what the internet-at-large believes is "good etiquette", centipede.

It's also the only one with sour cream. If it hasn't got sour cream in it, it's not a taco and can fuck off to mexican hell

I prefer chili burrito.

>t. chink

They're folded.

>Taco bell has a taco now where the hard shell is wrapped in a tortilla with a layer of melted cheese.
They've had that for years if not decades. Part of the whole "omg sekrit menu" shit fast-food chains do to drive interest.

>If it hasn't got sour cream in it, it's not a taco
You must be a nigger or a Maineinite.