Daily reminder that you shouldn't use android phones or the chances of you having a family and white offspring to fight...

Daily reminder that you shouldn't use android phones or the chances of you having a family and white offspring to fight of the demographic decline will shrink.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcoX-uiDNs4
instagram.com/leahstodart/
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-6b62f336-ff42-42b9-a23d-212d4d6ca5d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

da fug is this bish talking about

iPhone users will see incoming texts from Android phones as a green speech bubble, while other iPhones send blue ones.

>tfw I switched to iPhone for snapchat and bitches

I dont know... but that hair yells sjw feminist cunt

if it isn't cute, women don't want anything to do with it, basically

>tfw I switched to iPhone for snapchat and bitches

LMAO what a cuck.

I'm so glad I'm gay so I don't have to worry about having a phone literally made by homos to attract a mate

We need a solution to the women question.

Fuck that shit, cant even use torrents

Anyone who cares about this is non-white or a coal-burner.

>aint
>gon

Discarded

I would rather be celibate than purchase an apple product

But you can get snap on android

I have an iphone but no data plan. So I turn off imessage and only send green text bubbles.

>using sex to shill for Apple
>she does it for free

Social media is like a remote control for women's brains.

Every hot cunt bitch uses an iPhone. While they're great to fuck, they are extremely stuck up and not long-term material

why are apple users such cunts? no matter what race or color they are i've never seen an android user so concerned about shit like that

sounds like jew propaganda

The smarter ones are starting to finally upgrade to androids, however?

I have a girls phone with flowers and shit.
Its old, ugly, barely works.
But it was a gift and I am grateful!
If a bitch dissed me for it she would be the one that looks pathetic imho.

>using iMessage
>getting cucked to one messanger service for the rest of your life

Good luck trying to switch out, I've tried to explain what iMessage is to so many normies, the fact that its not SMS but a different network over Wifi (even though Apple likes to confuse the fuck out of normies by having it all in the "Messages" app)

Then good luck when you switch to a non-Apple device, people won't be able to message you anymore since the system will still think you're on an Apple device, so the messages won't get delivered. And those fucking normies think its all the same shit so they won't attempt to send a force SMS message.

That's... The most basic shit I ever heard.

>Not using Android
>Buy iPhone or I won't send you my pussy
The problem with women is that they're allowed to speak.

>If a bitch dissed me for it she would be the one that looks pathetic
Like if she cared.

Nah she right though.
Iphone text is much more A E S T H E T I C
How can android users even compete?

Wrong, you just shouldn't use Android phones if you still pretend to care a bit about your own privacy.

umm what?

You can still use the imessage app on your computer (mac or pc) and get peoples messages if you were to switch phones. Then you could just tell them you switched phones OR just text them from your new SMS based phone and let them know. You're really reaching at trying to make it sound like a complicated thing to get out of.

same here fellow fag

That's assuming you own an macOS product, Windows does not have a native iMessage client (without some hacking/trickery). As well, if an old contact from months/years ago tries to contact you and you did not notify them of the switch, they'll stay confused why they can't reach you.

My iPhone can be hacked by nsa no back door.

When will this meme end

iPhones are easiest to hack

blackmarket exploit for sending an iMessage gives full root access to iPhones

free nudes

its also how the iCloud hacks happened

so.. let these bitches use iPhones, we will steal their nudes

Is there a way how to hide the fact that I use Android, i.e. how to be seen as an iPhone from the outside? (app, root etc...)

youtube.com/watch?v=rcoX-uiDNs4

You can change the color of the text bubbles though. On iBuyoverpricedhpone you can't

Why would anyone care?

Is this like some kind of console wars thing, but with phones?

If I can avoid talking to some brainwashed trendoid, I'd consider it a win.

>iPhones can now detect if any female has been BLACKED
>their texts will either appear in blue or green

>opening mac apps on windows is hard

you sound like you've just started using computers/technology a week ago

>old contact from months/years ago

yes because the only way people contact others nowadays is via a phone number. Emails/Social media doesn't exist in Canada apparently.

Android pleb detected

LOL fyi. Apple products are for faggots.

Last time I checked they can't procreate. :)

Make prostitution completely legal and laugh when woman complain that men rather pay for a better service than to deal with their bullshit

These types of geek tech pissing wars are common.

My OS is better than your OS

My smart phone is better than your smart phone

It's nothing but stupid faggotry all around :)

>Emails/Social media doesn't exist
Not everyone uses social media. I got no Facebook or Twitter, and infact my last email was sent about 3 years ago and that was just telling my mom what I wanted for Christmas.

Jesus fuck, why are these people allowed to have technology?
Their phones, TVs, PCs should be confiscated, they don't deserve them.

When Google closes the government-imposed backdoor in Android that Apple refused to put in iOS probably

but it's not like at any point you couldn't just jump on one of those services temporarily to contact someone if it was really important.

The point is that if you're a competent human being with 3rd grade level education, then switching off of imessage should be no problem

Apple is and always will be for retards.
Get a fucking clue.

You still don't understand.

Changing the colour on your own phone does nothing.

Only an iphone can send blue bubbles to another iphone.

It's not hard at all for me, but not everyone is an application developer. I'm talking about normies who don't know the difference between SMS and iMessage (which is the majority of Apple users).

I've experienced myself the pain of migrating out of an Apple ecosystem, and helping others to do the same. A lot of people will put minimal effort into contacting someone, if their text isn't received, they just give up.

Fuck I'm really starting to hate Canadians

Before you even send a message iPhones determine whether the recipient is able to receive iMessage or SMS you fucking gaywad

I hope you spend your next Boxing Day in the gutter

I think most 'normies' are savvier than you think. You'd have to be living under a rock for the past 5 years to not understand how imessage works.

also this

God Emperor uses a Samsung Galaxy.

Been using Apple OSes since system VII. Fucking disgusting to see normies and women be the target audience. I don't know what phone and computer I'll get once my stuff from 2012 doesn't get security support anymore (iPhone 5 will get dropped next year with iOS 11 and MBP typically get 10 years of OS upgrades).

Are there any new innovations coming in the future or are we just gonna end up seeing double octacore paper thin shit?

Yep.
Chink shit > Western tech

Simple - shallow fuckwits who sincerely and unashamedly value the label over the quality of the product will almost always prefer iPhone to Android because it costs slightly more (so must therefore be "better"). I wouldn't assume all apple users are cunts though - it's just that apple attracts more than its share of cunts. You don't notice the non-cunt apple users because being a cunt is more conspicuous than not being one.

I think you overestimate how much people care about apple shit.
I've never had a iphone and don't know shit about imessage

>implying Apple is western
Made of literally the same chink shit. Samsung even made the processor on the iPhone 6.
>forgetting that the God Emperor is boycotting Apple because of terrorists

I dont even have a fucking phone faggot

6s*

I'm saying that even retards could understand what imessage is in less than 20 seconds of explaining

The problem I'm refering to is that AFTER it determines the phone number is associated with an iPhone and auto-selects iMessage, it does not change back automatically when you use a non-Apple device, hence service disruption/downtime. (Which is bad in the mind of any IT)

>implying you have a choice in being celibate

sad

can you imagine marrying a woman so shallow that she actually cares about your preferred brand for smart phones?

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Jewish board

Ah, i have seen this shit all my life. Broke people spending their entire salary and even going into debt to buy shiny shit.

Last week I went to the movies and in front of me in line were a young nigger couple with Beats by Dre headphones around their neck, for no functional purpose.

tfw you will never experience life as a subhuman.

World War III can't come soon enough.

People use anything other than Windows Phone?

fkin lol, this will all change with the Surface phone tho

This

Yeah, I can remember when I was young. I grew up in a shit neigbourhood and went to a elementary school filled with poor people. The obsession with materialism was unreal. Everything they dressed themselves with had the sole purpose of showing of. Even saw a nigger shave a Nike logo into his head (I suppose it's shows a higher social status). One time I got bullied because my mobile phone didn't have a color screen (this was somewhere near the year 2000). Being frugal was looked down upon and viewed as a weakness. And the funny thing is that they dare to complain about being poor after wasting their money. After that I went to a high school with rich kids because I didn't have subhuman intelligence and I didn't saw anything like what I saw previously. Kids were chill and were less into showing off.

Be glad you will not experience life like them. Although I must say being stupid comes with the bonus of being content with simple things.

fucking bizzare marketing

might work if she has a massive feminine penis tho

Can we just gas all women already

People have interactions with other people outside of anonymous means of communications?

Disgusting.

Thinking the nsa or usa government needs that, look at how adorable Italy is. This is why people dont consider you dagos white.

what do messages from a Windows phone come up as?

Thats a mystery because no one uses windows phone

It's an ugly girl doing literally everything possible to look like a pretty girl.
instagram.com/leahstodart/

Just looking at her Instagram is exhausting. Even without reading what she wrote when she posted the pics.

I'd say there's an 80% chance she has an eating disorder. 80% chance she takes antidepressants or other medication for psychological problems. Clearly has self-esteem issues. Aging will escalate all of it.

Would avoid females like this like the plague.

Why dont you just use whatsapp to avpid conflict instead of caring whether someone spends more on a smartphone then someone else

>communicating with others
dropped

Who is this S'men D'mon?

I was talking to this Iphone bich but then saw all the discusting tatts :///

Random 1488 girl. Have tons of pics no names

I like my android, but they see not as easy to get into as an Apple. You know what you get when you buy an iPhone. It's one hardware with the same software across the board.

With Android though you could get all these different brands which probably have some bloat ware on it, some brands are absolute trash, and everyone uses different shit.

Personally I like that level of customizing, but normies don't

I thought this would be a thread about RF radiation's effect on the testes.

Tattoos are kinda hot deus

The last thing I need is some bitch telling me what hardware I can or can't use.

This is only a problem if you're a notice

Nobody even questions, let alone doubts what I use, considering I know much more about tech than they do

That's the kind of dumb shit you have to deal with when you're dating anyone under 24

Tattoos are a sign of psychological problems, especially if there are more than just one small one.

Here's a good example (long article):
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-6b62f336-ff42-42b9-a23d-212d4d6ca5d8

imessage to imessage gives blue text bubbles, non apple plebs give green text bubbles on iphones

But all her tattoos could be covered with a t-shirt and shorts. But over all i would like something a little more subtle like this

>goes to Sup Forums
>sees this thread
i cannot believe this qualifies as content

ouch

>greentext bubbles
what did he mean by this?

Can confirm. My uncle is worth 20 million and uses the same cup for free refills every time he goes to McDonald's and drives a 90s suburban. Almost makes me worry that side of the family might be Jewish.

Yeah i skimmed the article it said that hurts like hell and takes multiple procedures.

Google is literally owned by the government though. Not exactly the same thing.

I read through it all, just now finished. That girl is way past just simply crazy.

its a joke you autistic commie