Now that Donald Trump is a confirmed kike puppet, is Sup Forums willing to admit it made a horrible mistake?

Now that Donald Trump is a confirmed kike puppet, is Sup Forums willing to admit it made a horrible mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKqasDV3MFk
youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q
youtu.be/6HLRValjlWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wrong

Have a Christmas (you), now go away

1. nothing is confirmed you paid opposition cuck
2. he isn't
3. if he was he's still leagues ahead of cruz, johnson, stein or >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hillary

>I would've liked to see Hillary win and turn everything around

but he is in his own words user?

feels bad huh?

ill hold you

youtube.com/watch?v=tKqasDV3MFk

5d chess, niggerlips

Sup Forums didn't have a say from the start. Not one vote counted.
It's truly 5D chess

Trump was chosen as a jewish puppet to win, simple as that.

Probably wont even get into office looking at the intensity and speed of which the nwo is being actualized. its about to be wakey wakey time for alot of Sup Forums

> israel upset Obama wont let them steal more land
> Trump swears to protect his jewish overlords against such blasphemy
> Sup Forums sucking his dick while he does this

yeah, we fucked up, but i don't care. hopefully the whole world gets nuked. fuck this planet. fuck these parasitic jew devils. if there's any justice in the world every last jew ill be exterminated

Just kick back and help make America great again

If you really voted trump because you hated jews you are the biggest fucktard ever since it's well known that his daughter converted to judaism
Personally #IstandwithIsrael

>he still thinks President Trump chose us

Nonsense, the powers that be had to concede this one to us. He is our guy, and they knew we would crash this civilization with no survivors if we didn't win.

Now we really do have to be awesome though.

>now that trump is a confirmed like puppet
>now that trump is a confirmed like
>now that trump is a confirmed
>now that trump is a
>now that trump is
>now that trump
>now that
>now
Holy fucking shit we all knew this from day 1, do you just not follow politics or did you actually believe the trump Nazi memes?

>he believes the satire

Wew lad

>Steal more land
What is Jerusalem University?

We've had that since 1918, and now it's an 'illegal settlement'.

Fuck the UN.

You're projecting.
Stop being a kike puppet OP. Life is better that way.
Take a look at President Trump. He's a puppet for the American working man.

fuck that neocon cunt
Trump is a godsend

Let's meme his impeachment. He's a fucking racist after all.

Impeaching pol incarnate in one single leader?

Naw famalam we are good with it.

>taking this board seriously ever

barely anyone here understands policy, econamics, or anything regarding politics beyond identity shit

they just yell kike and nigger

And yet we continue to win and be right most of the time.

Must be hard for you, thinking you are the smartest guy in the room when you are not.

You seriously thought we hate all jews? Only the globalist ones Israel is bro tier.

WELCOME TO NU-Sup Forums
WHERE JEWS AND DEGENERACY IS ALLOWED

right about what? crime statistics? woah impressive

>Sup Forums has kept faith for over a year but this is the end for Trump

Do you REALLY think you will turn Sup Forums on Trump without someone better to replace him?

I knew he was in with (((them))) from the start, but the alternative was much worse. Plus Trump is a hard working man and he proved that up until the night of his election. I think he will get along with Putin, unlike psycho Hillary who was a globalist puppet. He is answerable to his voter base too. I think he has a sense of what we want.

Nice get friendo

Pol has always been contrarian satire. It's like an eternal game of troll chicken.

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under siege by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are they are shilling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the pizzagate EWO CTR HRC SAP CTF DIY safety squad wikileaks moloch soros knowledge bomb warning WARNING.

warning WARNING

You can't be a Russian puppet and a Jewish puppet at the same time.

Happy Hannuka Sup Forums :^)

(You)

NICARAGUA

pretty sure i voted for him to make america first so until he does otherwise fuck off

Mistake how? Hillary would have been less of a kike shill?

Hehe then why do you come back every day?

We are the most entertaining and thoughtful game in town. Satire and contrarianism.

No sacred cows, no topic off limits. Sup Forums pol is the 1st Amendment incarnate.

>Trump
>hard working

He never worked a single shift in his life, he has no idea what it's like to be a working class.

>he still thinks that the elections are real democratic process

Oh boy do I have news for you.
The powers that be dont "concede" things to us, they take from us. thats how they remain the powers that be. Thats what they will always be until the end of time.

He was chosen precisely for this reason, the biggest trojan horse the elite could muster up, all just to feed the plebs from /r/thedonald and Sup Forums a shitty one-dimensional ideology, to make it incredibly easy to divide and conquer. Thats the mistake you make for following a man instead of an idea. By bowing down to a single man, you are now liable to worm your way out of supporting him after any and all mistakes he makes.

If he fucks up big, all eyes are on you for putting faith in him.

Happy Hanukkah

>It's truly 5D chess

It's truly mental gymnastics.
You guys could go to the olympics for such a display of complex contorsions just to avoid dealing with your cognitive dissonance.

i can see the cuts around putin, but nice shop

this is how you spot reddit

lmao

I disagree.

We are hugely influential, the world cannot stop obsessing with us. We drive our enemies mad for being one thing they are not.

Honest and ruthless. President Trump is our guy and was chosen to lead us yes, but to lead us away from cataclysm and into a new Era of peace and prosperity.

We were rudderless and now we have a man in the white house who is just as brutally honest as we are.

1st Amendment incarnate. So Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakuh, Crazy Kwanza and Righteous Ramadan. Kick back and enjoy the next 4 years.

Because it's all for us.

>w-we are trolls
>we were always c-contrarian
Hating jews and being against degneracy is not something done out of spite to be a contrarian, but out of good reason.

>posting from his compound with hundreds of fellow white nationalist militia members just waiting to start the RACE WAR

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Jewish board

That looks like something from the movie Legend w Tom Cruise.

I think I strong Israel is good for the chosen. Strong enough that they can all leave Hollywood and walk st. And never return... so strong we don't have to give them anymore foreign aide or military aide... sounds preddy gud man

Absolutely.

Call out bad behavior mercilessly. Make them squirm under the light of truth. For too long people in the West have been crushed by political correctness.

We are the cure to that disease and President Trump is our George Washington.

Not me. I love what Trump has been doing so far. He's been better than I expected him to be.

He literally has establishment Republicans talking about leaving the UN. I never thought I'd see the day. It's awesome.

>being so stupid to not realize that a president with a jewish daughter, multiple calls to and from Netanyahu, being a businessman in NYC, and being a billionaire would support hanukkah and be pro israel since day 1
god damn you are retarded

Your pro-kike Trump isn't the solution.

Average Sup Forums poster:

Thats the world gets nuked. fuck these parasitic jew ill be until the pizzagate EWO CTR HRC SAP CTF DIY safety squad wikileaks moloch soros knowledge bomb warning WARNING they remain the white house who is a new Era of complex contorsions just as that. Probably wont even get along with your way out of which the pizzagate EWO CTR HRC SAP CTF DIY safety squad wikileaks moloch soros knowledge bomb warning WARNING sage hide and report all mistakes he makes.

This, this, this

the un is not a terrible idea, the problem with it is that it is misused. Only democratic countries should have power to pass resolutions in the UN.

Wew lad

I dont know what to tell you if you can't see the world going to shit, because thats exactly where it's headed. Trump is about as honest as Hilary, you just can't tell, because unlike Hilary, he's a good lier.

Yes we are influential, thats why this board is being influenced by multiple shill groups to push agendas. It's not just CTR, there are assloads of jews in russia as well. CIA and NSA are here as well. If you want proof just do a google search of the Sup Forums archives.

Satire implies that there is a underlying truth to what is being made fun of.

we dont make fun of degeneracy because its "funny". We make fun of it because thats the way we express the irony of it being a very real force in the world.

us always did everything like they want to. leaving un will change nothing but trouble for america. trump is building his wall around america. dumb move. so sad.

OP is a
>>DOUBLENIGGER

Id rather be pro Trump/Israel anti UN then watch this whole country fall prey to the chinese after hillary fucks the west forever.

I don't give a shit, If trump supports the kikes, sandniggers die, if he supports the sandniggers, kikes die

If trump supports the kikes, you die. You need to do your homework kiddo. Zionism is never a good thing for white people, and I'm not even white.

Listen here, Chalupa Jones, we are looking forward to Trump stepping down and/or his assassination. Not only will this encite the second civil war and purge of POCs but it will be done under the rule of the next embodiment of both Jesus Christ and Adolf Hitler,

>Mike "LGBBQ" Pence

Chris Stevens was a pro-rebel US ambassador in Libya. when you create a monster , one day you will be eaten by this monster.

Chris Stevens was raped and murdered the same way his rebels did to Muammar Gaddafi .
what goes arround comes arround .

Would you rather have kikes here?

Trump said he would support Israel from the beginning. I don't necessarily like this support, but I knew about it before I voted. You just ignored him and act like he betrayed you after he came through with his promise

him supporting Israel is the biggest red flag of them all. I never supported trump nor Hillary. HIllary was exposed to the public for a reason, to demonize her, all to make Trump look objectively better in the limelight. Even if we all know that she is a atrocious baby killing psychopath, don't you think it's odd that nothing (that) incriminating came out about Trump. It looked set up from the start.

You could say
>BUH BUH thats because hes A GOOD GUY frum The start!!!

You mean good goy?

You dont play the politics game unless you're sucking off jew dick once in awhile, and you definitely don't get to be in the world spotlight unless you attend every gangbang party they host.

WE WILL JOIN WITH THE JEWS TO ERADICATE THE ISLAMIC MENACE

Did someone say Crusade?

I never liked Trump for this reason, among others. He's always seemed very self-centered so I don't see how he could really care about the average American.

I knew he'd be cucked by Israel and Russia. He's just not as smart as Bibi or Putin.

>Yes, goyim yes. Give us all the power and money and we will eventually leave

Regardless Hillary would assure the wests total destruction. While at least with Trump we still have outs, a fighting chance.

>so now that Sup Forums has chosen the lesser evil, are you ready to admit you haven't met your tolerance quota

I'll just enjoy reading what kind of mental gymnastics his supporters will come with

youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

KIKE PUPPET

STUPID GOY GOT TRICKED AGAIN, TIME TO PAY UP TO SCHLOMO

that is why I vouched for him. Though, the end result probably wont matter in the long game. I'll admit If Hiillary won, all hell would of broken loose, and NWO plans would have been accelerated much faster then planned.

I'd be as jaded to say to expect some crazy shit/ false flag to go down b4 jan 20th.

SEWING DISSENT for TOTAL DUMMIES

It's all right here, in this book!

cough cough shill cunt detected

We needed Ted Cruz

Fuck the Kikes and the Mudslimes let em kill eachother.
Trump is playing the long game and keeping them at war among themselves.

they both are jew puppets.

the best way to control the opposition is to lead it themselves.

I think the real Sup Forums users always knew he was shit. A lot of this push for Trump was from shills.

no one mentioned that if Trump won, the entire US government would be Republican controlled. A fucking dictatorship. The shills knew though.

deeeefinatly not. He's wasn't even born in America. It would of been unconstitutional.

>THAT ID
> FB4 LUL OK

FBI JEW AGENT PLZ GO

Lets help the Jews childrens NOW !

Not a shill, you kike lover.

Great pic

When you fuck for 8 years straight. You lose the house, the senate and the presidendancy.

Only liberals didn't see this coming

youtu.be/6HLRValjlWk

And dont worry for Trump every thing is under control

lul ok
why don't you ask your president-elect?

I for one support our Jewish overlords. Let's go Israel! Oy gevalt!