Do you date/marry up, down or laterally in socioeconomic status?

Do you date/marry up, down or laterally in socioeconomic status?

no gf

I married a wealthy athletic thicc babe.

yes

>Do you date/marry

None of them. Don't. Pump 'em and dump 'em.

Good question. I date up mostly because blueblood accents turn me on and I'm not particularly socially retarded. Also connections.

Maybe it's better to date down or across though so the chick is less spoiled and cunty

I married up a bit. She's Spanish. Both her parents are white collar and mine blue. We are both white collar. I just didn't want to inbreed. My family is huge so I ventured out.

Married up.

I was a lowly E3 in the Navy, she was a nurse working on her masters. Now she makes 100k a year while I go to school and stay at home with the baby.

I'd suggest marrying up.
I don't care whether my future wife is a line cook, politician, or does research work for DARPA; but money does help a healthy relationship stay solvent.

down, down, up, up.

Marrying up the socialeconomic ladder but settling, not reaching as far as looks are concerned

Look bud, a link is only as long as your strongest long chain. If you're gonna live all in one roof shes gotta be a bottle of joy. Someone youre gonna make breakfast at bed for fuck sakes.
Youre just gonna know..Shes gonna be together in the brain compartmenets and brain departments and shit. Dont judge a cover of a book by its look....marriage isnt some escape goat for finacial gainings its about lovin somone man. It doesnt take a pf.D in rocket silence to know that.

i have no choice but to marry down :c

Not really. I just want a loyal traditionalist gf that has similar or the same beliefs as me as is racially/culturally the same.

I can't afford to choose, just someone nice is ok. Probably not going to happen though.

It's based on her capacity to produce good children and be a good mother.

Doesn't matter if you're poor or rich, just that your partner has the merit.

You'll probably find those things in middle/upper class however.

Fucking what?

Only way from the bottom is up.

Found the nog

I want the smartest white girl I can find. You should too. (if you're white)

This matters so much less than enjoying each other's company, being open to the various changes both of you will go through as you progress through your lives, and sharing similar core values.

My experience. Don't marry some bitch who thinks it's hilarious to swap the moist arsewipe packet for bleach wipes.

That was her way of telling you that she wants to ravage your tender boipussy.

Laterally is actually best, you will have the most in common that way.

Marrying down, the family will hit you up for money all the time. Marry up and they may look down on you.

my gf is bengali indian and her parents are both doctors

am i still degenerate
she has dem tiddies and dat booty and dem curves.

Post poo tits so we can be sure.

Agreed. Still helps to decide early rules about wealth distribution, responsibilities and stuff. My gf is from much lower economic status, but cares about house, cooking, dogs. I make lots of money, but can not do simple crafting stuff, cooking etc. We compensate for each other weakness and it works great.

Up economically, laterally physically. Am cute

I grew up a poor chinese girl and my fiance is a rich German with green eyes so I'd say I married upward for the time being. He goes to work everyday and has a great heart and is very committed to me.

On the down side, he is a bit of a ditz and I am essentially the male in this relationship. He lacks everything a rich white person typically grows uo lacking (manners, common sense, basis daily life skills: knowing how to do laundry, cook, clean, taking out garbage, how to wrap Christmas presents). Fortunately he is being educated and improving. We are both moderates who lean conservative and are agnostic so it helps settle the score for basic things.

I'll probably end up raising the kids my way (enforcing an understanding of asian culture, hardwork and respect for their blood roots but still be a patriotic American) but that's alright since good parenting is essential to raising good kids who understand where they are.

I know /pol loves the whole elliot Rodger self hating r/Hapa meme but i believe its actually evitable when you don't get subhuman submissive self hating cuck of a mother and a schlomo shekelburg as a father

Likely down in economic status, equal in social one. Bonus factor, she doesn't really know how far up she is going.

Who cares, though.
I have been truly blessed with her on all fronts (heart, mind, bed and deeds), and I'm not willing to trade what I have with the very unlikely chance that I can find someone equal or better with a better bonus in terms economical condition.

How many times have you cucked him so far.

Gf family owns several businesses and rental properties.
Dad in top 2% of earners
I am middle class myself and in med school, but it feels good knowing her and I will be taken care of in worst case scenarios by two close-knit conservative families.

So to answer your question, I only date up

I could honestly say I am dating laterally or slightly down. I tend to go down, and tend to look down my nose at people of high economic class.

21/yo white cis male who average 45k a year
for reference.

hahaha wtf did i just read . ur retarded

I'd marry down in the ladder but not up because I'd prefer my wife not cheat on me.

marrying up

She's an heiress to a bunch of land in Vancouver and Scottland

i go for the best girls in the trailerpark there's something different about them than the two story house girls they look way better in pajama pants man getting a boner just thinkin about it

You mean "she and I"

It's a question that only really matters if you're a woman. I'm the one that would be bringing the bread home, so who cares?

does it really matter if she cheats on you, if your children wind up a class higher and with better genes?

Stop trying to justify your miscegenation, degenerate. Enjoy your HAPA murder machine.

girls like this for the first date you're just like hey wanna go hang out in the woods and shoot guns at beer bottles and she'll be like sure the trick is to bring a bookbag full of newspaper for a "fire" but then lay all the newspaper on the ground so you can fuck her on the newspaper without her getting dirty

Yes

I wouldn't marry up unless I was marrying into european royalty.

marry equal or down.

been there, done that, still currently doing that. Best women in the world.

>I make lots of money, but can not do simple crafting stuff, cooking etc.
cuck