The true test of whiteness? Being able to drink a glass of milk and not get sick afterwards

The true test of whiteness? Being able to drink a glass of milk and not get sick afterwards.

But I'm black and I'm not lactose-racist.

I'm pretty fucking white and I get sick as dick drinking milk. This is shit.

>having Asian blood

Hahahaha

I don't like milk
Can I eat a tub of ice cream instead?

>I'm pretty fucking white
I don't think so.

>I don't like milk
shitskin detected.

False. I'm a white/arab mongrel and I don't get sick when I drink a glass of milk

But finns drink milk the most???

does semen count?

so indians are white?

Lactose intolerance only gets real after drinking like 1-2 liters, anyone can handle 1 glass.

t. Guy with diagnosed milk disability.

If you don't have 5 gallons of organic whole milk ready to chug at any moment you aren't fucking white.

That's why I keep your mom around

I drink half a gallon a day which is nothing compared to most whites I know here and even some poo in loos.

So what if you dont get sick, but need to take a pretty big shit in 2 hrs after drinking milk.

I love eggnog but I make sure not to drink it in public due to this

>False. I'm a white/arab mongrel and I don't get sick when I drink a glass of milk

Your mother lied.

pic related

Milk is full of bitch-tit-inducing hormones and pus from infected udders. It's fucking disgusting and the cows have miserable as fuck lives. If you drink milk you are a certified cunt.

I'm half Asian and can drink milk just fine.

I'm not lactose intolerant but my sister is so my parents only buy lactose free milk. Will I get lactose intolerant from drinking almost exclusively lactose free milk?

This. I put raw butterfat in it too so kikes and niggers don't steal it from me.
Feels good to be white.

>drinking animal secretions

EUGH DISGUSTING!!!

t. Tyron

Just drank 1L of milk.

You will need to go back, gook.

>Drink milk
>Dont like it

why would I drink something I dont like (it also contains xenoestrogens) just to prove im "white" to some autist on a estonian toothbrushing forum whos only thing theyve got going for them is their skin

[spoiler]Which is probably not white because theyre an american and are likely some native american mexican irish german fucking mongrel[/spoiler]

>Cum
>Milk

that means im white?

>You're not a half-caste kike from the steppes

Stronk spanish rape baby blood

Milk is great. When I get nice and drunk I love to drink a big ass glass of nesquik chocolate milk, its pretty god damn good.

t. Mehmet al-Rasheed
I just drank a liter of raw, unpasteurized milk. Gonna go for 3 more today.
Come at me you little faggot.

>divide and conquer freemason shill exposed by kek

not true, one of my so called ""friends"" has to take pills if even he has a coffee with milk or he gets violently ill

Yes, even worse: you'll lose your white genes and slowly turn into a Chink.

I too will celebrate being white with a litre of milk.

Tfw I drank a gallon of mike every 2 days and Recently developed lactose intolerance.

To drink or not to drink a litre of milk? This is not a question.

Probably should've gotten Mike's permission.

Even if it's a shitpost milk is fucking amazing.

But I'm asian and I drink several glasses of milk fine

>tfw white asf but dairy products make me bloat and have gas for weeks
I can't even eat yogurt or cheese(which ironically are the only foods i like)
someone pls kill me

Nah he's into it.

I eat 3kg of natural yoghurt every week.
Get on my level.

t. chang or a faggot.

Damn, that would suck being in Bulgaria, land of GOAT dairy products.

That's an allergy then, lactose intolerance just makes your stomach rumble and gives you bad-smelling gas and bad shits.

Most Spaniards are lactose intolerant too.

that nigger gene

>chocolate Nesquik
Me too, me too.
Until I get diarrhea.

I am intolerant to milk (still drink it thought I have a mild intolerance) but my family names from both sides are both traceable to their origins in Scotland and Northern Ireland. My family tree is quite in depth and detailed as I come from powerful rich masonic families. I'm as White as it gets.

Nature just played a cruel prank on me.
>mfw eat cheese but always end up feeling like my stomach is gonna split open and can't stop burping/farting

Turks are white and based

100% serious and it's fucking godawful for you. Dairy is the biggest meme in mainstream nutrition. You're destroying your body and lowering your testosterone.

idk about spaniards but according to my granddad the raping was done by french troops not Spaniards, at least from where i cam from

>masonic
>not a filthy turkroach kike

tfw

Dunno if its intolerance but I get burps after drinking a lot of milk, sometimes even off the splash of h&h I have with my coffee does it too. Love milk though.

Yes. 100% of asian soy drinking manlet faggots agree.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Jewish board

milk is shit, how about I make my blue eyed blonde gf drink a gallon of my cum instead.

>Masonic families
>white

Lmao. Fuck off you Pictish negro

arab/nigger mongrel here.

i drink 2 liters of pure milk a day for the gainz.
never had any problems

>Australia
>not a drunken baboon

its good with coffee and when taking vitamin d supplements

Soy is even worse than milk so I wouldn't touch that shit either.

I may be drunk right now but I'm not a kike shitskin.

Non-lactose milk exists my man. Your "test" proves nothing.

do only white people have the proper enzymes to drink milk?

I can do it and I'm not white. Your ""test"" is shit

I burn in the sun after 10 minutes. High percentage of my family are redheads (not shit tier blue eyed freckled orange haired autist kind)

You have to be able to drink milk to be white but drinking milk doesn't make you white.
It's just one marker like light eyes and hair or A type blood.

wtf South Italians can't drink milk??????

There are two kinds of masons:
1. Kikes
2. Shabbos Goy

I wouldn't publicise being either.

I'm a literal poo in the loo/ afghan mutt and I survive off of milk. This is a shit tier test for whiteness.

Wtf???!?!? Germany isn't white??

I'm brown and get most of my calories from dairy.
My mother, father and sister have also never had any problems with dairy.

I know 6 lactose intolerant people.
>2 are ethnically German (not related)
>1 Hungarian
>2 very very white Lebanese (related)
>1 Han Chinese
Their symptoms range from gastro-issues to migraines to skin rashes.

OP BTFO
Really makes you think...

Southern Italians are genetically identical to Ashkenazim jews

There's actually different breeds of cow that produce different lectins. Apparently most "lactose" intolerant people are actualy intolerant to the lectins present in the breeds of cow that proliferated in europe and the usa. Breeds in other areas like Au and NZ are okay to drink.

I thought cum was a type of milk, only that it's produced from the penis not the tits and it tastes more salty
I drink my gf's dick milk almost every day

I'm a Roman Catholic.

Hi, crypto

I use almond milk nowadays for cereal, shit's at least low calories and has all and more of the vitamins and minerals from regular milk.

Sorry that I don't fit your rhetoric.

No, it's the most common "white" trait in shitskin populations, light eyes and light hair are more important.

You do though.

Only a quarter to a third of northern Europeans have A-type blood and many blacks and sandniggers can digest lactose, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Lmao

wtf is up with Niger?

That map looks like complete nonsense, look at all the inconsistencies.

Hi I'm Mark Rippetoe and I approve of this thread.

I'm Asian and I drink milk for breakfast everyday

Some African tribes we pastoralists so they would have been selected for retention of lactase expression into adulthood. This just means you are from civilized African stock and not jungle monkey stock.

This is true.

>t. Finnmerican drinking a glass of whole milk right now.

What? I'm african and I drink a fuckton of milk. So it's not my 4.0 undergrad gpa or my lab research making me white but the fact that I can drink some fooking milk.

I can dig it

also underrated

Sup Forums please help. I stopped being able to drink milk like 2-3 years ago.

Am I becoming a nigger?

SS+GOMAD