youtube.com/watch?v=52db1eVHQjw
archive.is/U4Oty
youtube.com/watch?v=HwHyuraau4Q
archive.is/Qquj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

benis

2020 is the first time this will be a battleground state

Trump better do at least 10 rallies in MN in the next election campaign

NYT Editorial Board had a very salty Christmas Eve over the "stolen" SCOTUS seat, and suggested Trump should re-nominate Garland

>archive.is/lRtOk

AWOOOOOOOOO~

What happened to AJ Delgado? Her twitter is off now

MERRY CHRISTMAS, PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMPGENFAGS!!

TWENTY-SIX DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS INAUGURATED AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT

>tfw this election killed the relationship I had been in for just over five years

>What happened to AJ Delgado? Her twitter is off now

She deleted it after the torching - pic related

what did he mean by this

Some weirdness concerning her getting pregnant and Jason Miller possibly being the father.

AWOO~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

HAPPY YULETIDE!

youtube.com/watch?v=PD9lmZv2Syo

youtube.com/watch?v=52db1eVHQjw

It's been a wonderful year, Merry Christmas /ptg/!

I love you all, let's make 2017 even better.

> Get short tempered and get rid of obstacles to appointments
> Get fucked when Trump comes in and can make appointments with no way for Democrat minority to stop him
> Go right back into demanding they get rid of obstacles for appointments

trump is literally hitler tho

>Jason Miller backs out of Trump White House job
why?

>,very , very

Indeed. It killed mine after two. She freaked out the day I said "I'm on the Trump Train". But remember, it's the Jews that took our women from us. They will burn.

Holy shit this comic. Liberals are literally driving themselves insane.

archive.is/U4Oty

You can almost hear the butthurt emanate form the pages.

They did the "best photos of 2016" issue today. Fucking awful.
>Clinton with an adoring crowd
>"last hospital" in Aleppo
>peaceful refugees
>a glamour shot of FARC rebels
>an ominous silhouette of Trump
>a beauty pageant winner in hijab
>Farage with a flag covering his entire face
Fucking NYT.

Ya know, now that I look at this string of tweets, they look neurotic and manipulative.

Kinda paints her as a bitch.

FUCK TRUMP

He and his wife are expecting a daughter in a month and he wants to work closer to home. He never formally accepted the role, now he's formally declined it.

Some other member of the team threw a hissy fit and tried to start drama claiming he was having an affair or had gotten her pregnant, then backtracked, deleted all the tweets, then deleted her account and stopped interacting with media. Probably another Newt trying to start shit to make Trump look bad.

VERY VERY VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

can't wait for all you conservashits to get your precious republican depression because stupid right wing retards think tax cuts and deregulation is good for the economy

>Got on a lucky one, came in eighteen to one
>I got a feeling this year's for me and you
>So Happy Christmas, I love you baby
>I can see a better time, when all our dreams come true

youtube.com/watch?v=HwHyuraau4Q

Always been one of my favourite pop Christmas songs (nothing beats classic carols), and the lyrics fit our year perfectly. Merry Christmas Trumpgen.

kek

This. Fuck Trump and fuck white """"""""""""people""""""""""".

lolno

We won, you lost. Get fucked kek

Fuck you fucking faggots. Hope your Christmas sucks, but give me money. Heres my patreon....

She kept trying to tell me Trump was a joke and didn't seem too upset at the very beginning. She also kept trying to push Bernie on me which wasn't working out. Then the further the election went on the more agitated she got over me supporting Trump until she finally snapped and said if I voted Trump it was over.

>tfw single for the first time in almost 10 years

I'm going to be completely honest, I don't know what to do now.

She got knocked up by Jason Miller.

Can't wait for you to keep losing and know that there's nothing you can do about it.

> Trump made my relationship even stronger and now my gf is openly telling her grandparents they'll be getting great grandkids soon

Have a bettter awoo for your loss, but remember there's good people out there if you keep looking and improving yourself

Also requesting a MAGA hat on the white guy on the right panel.

Trump lost by 1.5% this year. MN is already a battleground state.

That's a good thing lad

If a relationship cannot stand because of matters political, it sure as fuck wont stand up to other things

You just dodged a fucking missile, she was planning on getting pregnant, leaving you, and fucking you out of all of your possessions along with all the child support she could with no chance of seeing your kids

this is how the process goes lad
be thankful you're now alone, because the alternative would have been much, much worse

lol, stupid faggots

What's wrong Leaf, you wouldn't marry this for a green card

She tried to rip my MAGA hat off and almost caught a backhand

Thatll cost you $25. Heres my patreon...

>Liberals are literally driving themselves insane.

>tfw you will never be as alpha as this man

>the GOPe's brand of shitty globalism is worse than my brand of shitty globalism!
Good thing we're doing neither.

dodged a bullet tbqhfam

>a Republican majority senate won't pass a liberal justice
Color me surprised

nothing of value lost 2bh

i'm friends with a somebody who voted Hillary and nothing has changed between us

Fuck you, now I'm feeling nauseous on Christmas.

any more proof that liberalism is mental illness ?

Do you guys talk about Trump and politics with your family?

the stupid, self righteous, shortsighted, and reckless ppl

Put more effort into your job, find hobbies and get out doing things you enjoy, volunteer some of your time doing good works, and you will end up with a working life and surround yourself with like-minded, successful people, of which some portion will be single women who will share your interests and be interested in your because of your success

Oh I know. I'm not upset or anything. We were both lolbertarians when we first met but I started drifting right and she started drifting left. It was bound to end eventually. Just between her and my first girlfriend I haven't been single since I was 15.

Yeah, one of my good friends was a bernout and we get along just fine.

>tax cuts and deregulation is good for the economy
But it, though. We're taxed too high and have no disposable income. Combine that with insane health insurance premiums, and my family isn't buying new products, therefore the economy is not being stimulated.

Consumer confidence rose after the election and once we start cutting taxes, people are going to start buying things again.

Happy Holidays Drumpfkins and your daily reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes

That info will cost you. Heres my patreon...

Here's your payment seppo

Can OP put my patreon in the OP pic pls? Thanx

Why is she bald tho?

Yeah, but we're about to subtract the US population by at least 12 million :^)

> A white guy said have a nice day
> BUT I KNOW WHEN I TURNED MY BACK HE HATES ME

Fucking hell.

I got yelled at for holding a door for a hispanic lady because she claimed I was doing it to "force my whiteness" on her

On the way out she tried following me so I slammed the door shut behind me so she had to open it herself, amazingly she was STILL angry

There's no helping these idiots

>what are illegal votes
Merry Christmas

I don't even have to Google him. I already (((know))).

i did yesterday, both parents are pragmatic and see Trump could be a good president, though neither voted or have any real preference in politics
>as long as you have a job, the bills are paid, and you're safe, we're happy
>have some more food, son
also they hate moslems so they're hoping Trump really does eradicate them
>dad even said a Crusade may be needed but the "pussy pope" wont call for it

Chill for a while, relax, don't rush life, just live it. Figure out what's most important and then prioritize those things. Women are everywhere so don't settle for a control freak who will make you miserable. You dodged a bullet, be thankful.

I can't keep supporting Drumpf after failing to use commas in that way.

You should read Scott Adam's book that says people are basically robots :-p
Absolutely.

> Populism
> Literally a political ideology of helping common citizens and fighting corruption
> "This is literally ISIS"

I don't anymore due to massive fights.

>Trump's voters are evenly distributed geographically
This person probably disproved his own premise when he was bitching about the electoral college last week.

My family hates Trump and thinks Obama was a great president who cares about people.

;_;

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Jewish board

evan mcmuffin got more votes than Trump lost by
Also was unusually high third party turnout

That's no way to talk about our countrymen. A merry Christmas to you too canuck.

Donald is gonna grant amnesty THEN build a wall, screencap this.

did you get any turmp loot for christmas?

National popular vote is meaningless in the electoral college system

The next SecDef, people

>archive.is/Qquj0

>Image

That's got to be a shitty life to live. No matter how good your day goes, or how much you have in life, you will always be seeing everything as a problem. Every white person is the devil now because they voted for something other than Clinton. Every non-white person that Voted for Trump is a traitor. Every woman that voted for Trump is "confused". Every gay and trans voter for Trump, impossible for this kind of person to understand.

To liberals now, everything around them is a threat, as the world for them becomes their video game/movie idea of a despotic regime that would undo every stride of progress they have ever made.

But the reality is, everything is just fine. The gays that voted for Trump, didn't want the mass influx of refugees coming to America murduring them all. The non-whites who voted for Trump were tired of the Democrats and SJWs pandering to them all the time.

Most importantly, these Americans. The people of this country, wanted to feel pride in their nation once again. To bring back the true meaning of "Chasing the American Dream".

Yeah, I do. Mom sewed us all deplorable shirts for Christmas.

This is a Trump household, commies get out, globalists get out, neocons get out.

Younger brother will be able to vote in 2020, he loved going to the rallies but hated not being able to vote.

No. :(
I have bills to pay. Heres my patreon....

>I live in a mostly white neighborhood for the sake of convenience
Yeah, right. Not because white people are preferable to live around or anything...

my parents are traditional, and love old euro culture (esp. old catholic cathedrals and such)
dad visited paris on a business trip last year, and said yesterday "it's scary to go there now, all them niggers and moslems everywhere, they just breed and breed and they look demonic"
i lel'd

source on that knife pls
I bought another Trump hat last week and now I have $300 in gift credit cards

kek, underrated post.

Malay fellow is a good artist, a bad writer and an even worse PR.

He should team up with someone talented in the art of dealing when actual people otherwise he will just piss the base he is supposed to have.

See: Ben Zyklon Garisson

My wife is fully redpilled. My inlaws are not on Trump train but their disdain for the moors is stuck at the normal Portuguese level: Deus Vult

I want to bring it up with my Uncle since he and his family are Repubs. Don't know if they supported Trump or if they were cuckservatives that would have voted for Cruz.

red USA 45 hat
blue winter hat (the new one, already had the beanie)
camo MAGA hat

>i got them for myself ;_;

>My family hates Trump and thinks Obama was a great president who cares about people.
Obama a shit desu. Sad!

Consider /ptg/ your family :^)

That's exactly why we have the electoral college. California and New York shouldn't decide elections. Also, she won the popular vote in the 2008 Primaries. Guess that means she ran in the general in 2008. Oh wait...

Which one of you madmen is this

3 gorillian votes, 3 borzilliam votes, she won she won, reeeeeerr. What kind of faggot would vote for that cunt. You must be a total fucking failure.

>Falling for the marriage meme

>they look demonic

It's true.
Evil looking goblins, the whole lot of them.

>California and New York
Not even the entire states of NY and CA. Just LA and NYC alone put Hillary on top of the popular vote.

> Happy Holdays
> Not Happy Hanukkah

What a nice guy.

my right wing family is amused with his victory

Couple years ago
>Donald Trump: The electoral college is a disaster, so stupid!
>Donald Trump: The electoral college is actually brilliant!

Before election
>Drumpfkins: such bullshit! Trump may win the popular vote but still lose the election! If that happens we revolt!
After the election
>Drumpfkins: electoral college is all that matters! Get over it crybaby Hillary shills!

Explain yourselves Drumpfkins