PizzaGate retards

Are PIZZAGATE threads the cancer of Sup Forums?
How do we stop it?
Can we get mods to delete these pointless LARP threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com
archive.is/wPeOB
is.Sup
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1510535
isgp-studies.com/miscellaneous/dutroux/Dutroux_affair_leaked_1996_1997_X_Dossier_summary.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself faggot

Tell me, how are you actually dumb enough to fall for this bullshit?

Faggot, kill yourself

Slit your neck faggot

Sup Forums is a troll site, dude.

Really?

kill yourself faggot

Neck yourself, degenerate

Hello Putinbots. Hows your Xmas goin?

kys fgt

Sup Forums is a political board.
Not a club for LARPing instagram detectives

I didn't realise that the swiss were kid fuckers. Disgusting.

Hi elite, how's your YULE going???

Alright I'll bite. If pizza gate were "true" would you be pissed off or not?

>trying this hard
It's dirty money you know

I agree with OP the massive faggot. We should delete everything not related to Indo-Chinese broidery caligraphy

FAKE
N
E
W
S
Select All The Images Of
P
I
Z
Z
A

Rothschild have most of their investments in Swiss lands

WTF is pizza gate?

These are the eyes of a loved and cared for young gurl.

Fuck off shill

>Calls pizzagate the cancer of Sup Forums

>Makes cancer thread

Even if it isn't real, why the fuck do you care lol. Theres 15 nigger hate threads, 12 praise kek threads, risk threads, hunger games threads, "red pill me on x" threads, and all kinds of blatantly Sup Forums tier shit, but God forbid some anons research what may (but probably isn't) a child sex trafficking ring ran by the POLITICAL elite

fucking sage

>>being this new
Fuck off fagget

Eat shit, pedo.

hes not a person with real hatred
its getting quite obvious that noone on here makes threads about it and when they do you see the same copypastas every damn time

It had already kind of died down anyway as far as I can tell

not sure why why you want to bring it up again

>pic
ban rapist lolis

Chew on an electric cord, degenerate.

Going great
>implying you need to be elite to see that investigating a pizza restaurant for being a pedo ring is retarded
Ofc Id be pissed. But theres no reason to think it is.
Because I still see these threads evey day

>a sperg that believes the most retarded conspiracy theories
>calling anyone a degenerate

it definitely should be banned. it's all a bunch of bullshit and was very clearly disinfo. if anyone remembers it started a few days before election right after the highly successful #draftourdaughters campaign. the entire pizzagate thing was massive, coordinated subversion. only dumb redditards still believe this shit especially since there was never any actual evidence. everything was fabricated, connections were made that weren't there and in some cases small connections that seemingly tied things together were faked

stop raping children!

>most retarded conspiracy theory

It's either that
>you never read other conspiracy theories
or
>you never actually read about pizzagate

But in reality, it's simply
>you're just paid to spread disinfo

The cancer of pol is thinking that the kikes are our friends because they hate muslims. The jews put them their in our ancestral homeland. They offer no solutions to our problems, yet we must support them living in a country that isn't theirs and deal with the backlash of it from the hands of sand niggers with a grudge.

Also continued trump threads after he won are cancer.

Pic related, it angers and riles up der juden.

anybody who has instagram posts like that, art on the walls of a family restuarant like that, speaks in pedo codes words like that is HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS AND SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED

pizzagate threads are actually the least cancerous of all 4/pol/ shit threads.
that says a lot

>>you're just paid to spread disinfo
Nobody is paying me for shit fampai. Unlike the main proponents of Pizzagate ;^)

this first aider is pulling the same shit in another thread

Again, it's dirty money user.

>HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS AND SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED
Literally typical West Coast libebal artsy faggotry. Nothinf special. Unless ofcourse you live in your basement and never get out. Then ofcourse Im sure it's something so bizarre it couldnt possibly be anything else other than pedophilia

Thats what I keep telling people like you

>Because I still see these threads evey day
Just ignore em, I scroll right past them so I literally don't even notice they're there, same with the "eyes wide open" stuff, I ignore Alex Jones tier shit all the time

it's not like it affects me whether or not a bunch of hysterical paranoid Americans go shoot up a pizzeria for their witchhunt

Ameritards are too fat anyway they need to stop eating so much pizza

its pictures of little kids naked surrounded by a gang bang of nude adults, thats not fucking normal in any fag community, that's pedo shit

No, you keep spreading disinfo.
Do they let you fuck some kid at least?

Ok Ivan Ivanovich. Funny how all this came up right before the election isnt it?

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

Read this and tell me pizzagate is fake

im waiting for you to reply in the other thread user get on with it

I did

I did. Looks all very spooky ON THE SURFACE.
But any real detective or any lawyer would spit in your face over how little to none information you have linking any of this together.

how do we know if children are being abused until it is properly investigated, I think owning pedofilic art, talking about your love of little boys, having satanic bands in a family restaurant, using well know pedo code words in emails is suspicious enough to warrant private investigation

No, it's not funny. Children getting raped and murdered are not fucking funny user.

But it's normal. Why would hundreds of people read countless leaked emails for no reason at some random point? What would be the reason? How can you expect such numbers of people to get interested in reading thousands of private mails, mostly about boring politics?

If there's something to find, it will be likely found when people start looking.

People from many different websites were searching for racism, occult rituals, homophobia and illicit political stuff. Possible things to discredit the Clintons.
They involuntarily found much worse

>how do we know if children are being abused until it is properly investigated,
How do I know you arent in fact a pedo until you are properly investigated?
Hell lets investigate literally everybody.
Including all of Brussels (pic related)
Yeah no there was nothing about that in the emails. Even you cant stretch the facts that far.

*Die Juden

It's all disinfo to get us from focusing on real shit like the lolita express flightlogs.

And it worked, because the average Sup Forumsack is somehow more retarded than the average nigger.

nah it doesnt he could be angry actor pizzagater
or he could have been acting to make people think that MUH FAKE NEWS can actually hurt innocent peoples n shit
from last thread if you wanna continue

Thanks shill but we don't silence opinions unlike reddit and facebook, run back to your fake news

>Yeah no there was nothing about that in the emails
If you forget the plain references to occult cults such as Thelema, Moloch and Minerva, the countless usage of completely out of place food nomenclature, and the the obvious use of a code to hide the real meaning of some mails (dominos on pizza or pasta?), yeah

Sure, that didn't find straight pedophilia in the emails; they only found clues, that led people to pedophiles.

So many shills like OP
Can you fuck off?

Smell like worry to me ..

fpbp

lolita shotdown

I wonder if Switzerland bank was use to cover that pedopizzaring

Who knows ?!

Oops, this fp was bp

pizzagate was literally crated to be fake news. it's bullshit, there's no evidence. it's not an opinion. pizzgate is disinfo shilling. you fucking redditards need to go back

>no proof
>no citations

sorry OP but you wont be turning pol into your own lil safe space.

What do you want me to cite? I couldn't put all those citations on one infographic. But it beats the NYT's strawman out.

god I love these retarded pizzagate infographs. they are like a showcase of how the paranoid schizophrenic mind works. connect the dots! patterns, patterns everywhere! kek, you fuckers are top tier retards, thanks for all the laughs you have given us watching you desperately try to make sense of the world with adderall damaged brains.

Legit citations for anything you ask.

>out of place food
How is going to a pizza dinner out of place? Only to an idiot like you. Again all you can present are empty accusations without a shred of evidence.

pizzagate kicked off the whole fake news narrative that has been seized upon as an excuse for censorship of legitimate ideas. the pizza retards are useful idiots for the machine they are so desperate to destroy.

archive.is/wPeOB

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1482548889674.png

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1510535

it doesn't beat anything. it's not even an infograph. it's just schizo bullshit

What part of the infograph is incorrect?

Pizzagate has no new evidence behind it.
We need to go back to the clinton foundation

What the fuck is with all of these brainwashed faggots thinking "pizza gate isn't real"

the part that is incorrect is the assumption that all of it together adds up to a global satanic pedo ring operating out of pizza parlors.

>pizzagate
>cancer

Those threads were some of the best. Good discussions and great memes made.

The cancer are these forced muslim and commie threads. Circlejerking and no memes being made. Theyre worthless.

there are no legit citations. i actually followed it in the beginning until it became apparent that it was blatant disinfo that made connections that weren't there

it's real alright, it's real retarded and real paranoia and real funny.

Fucking this.

conspiracy retards (judges) in belgium put together an 1100 page summary of their investigation
isgp-studies.com/miscellaneous/dutroux/Dutroux_affair_leaked_1996_1997_X_Dossier_summary.rar
It details how royals, and other powerful people from all over the world (names and telephone numbers too) are invovled in human smuggling, drugs, satanic rituals, pedophilia, murder, bestiality, human sacrifice, etc etc etc
and they worship moloch among other shit
but dont read it, you might become a conspiritard

It's a fucking waste of time and energy. I know fuck all about Pizza gate except that Podesta may be a pedo and I don't give a fuck. And I literally achieved the same thing as all the Pizza gate cucks who spent days researching all this bullshit; which is fucking nothing.

Thanks for (((correcting the record))).

So you're premise is that "it means nothing."

Thank you. That's the only valid logical argument there is against all that information.

I respectfully disagree. It's very strange to joke about killing babies at a "family friendly" restaurant.

pizzagate is retarded all these threads just made me hungry.

except that the Dutroux investigation didn't do most of those things you are claiming, It found a few people guilty of horrible, insane shit, and since the world is full of pizzagate tier retards like you it was exaggerated into Mothers of Darkness child sacrifices and satanic rituals involving anyone of any importance in the world. It's literal "peasants-with-pitchforks-storming-dracula's-castle" tier village superstition. new age fairy tales, nothing more.

thanks conspiribro

So really what you are saying is you decline the challenge? I could cite anything on that.

yes. the clinton foundation
even though a shit ton of evidence was destroyed in 9/11
which they themselves orchestrated, partly in order to do just that
but is prosecution the ultimate goal?
I mean we know they're guilty, lets just play by their favorite, the jungle law, and slice their fucking throats in a series of calculated and well thought out black ops
we're better then them after all
what can they do? they are physically/metally outclassed
its time for us to mobilize

people come here to discuss ANYTHING without being censored.
if this means you have to endure a whole year of these pizza gate threads it is completely fine.

if you dont want to be exposed to this kind of discussion you are free to ignore these threads or use another online service instead of Sup Forums.

Pedo rings are a continuing problem throughout the world, and they should be addressed. How is that LARPing?

I'm glad people like you know everything.

It's such a big relief!

you obviously didn't read it

Moloch btfo

or a kike is paying them to say these things or they are part of the program.

>I respectfully disagree. It's very strange to joke about killing babies at a "family friendly" restaurant.

I agree it is strange, but liberals do those kinds of retarded things when they are trying to out signal one another for progressive points. They are more brain-dead than evil. On one level I think you fucktards are close to the truth in that all this pizza shit is weird and indicative of the ugly destruction of the appreciation of beauty in our culture, but I think you run off the rails when you start blindly accusing anyone remotely connected to Comet Pizza of being a pedophile.

i told you i already looked into it and found connections that didn't actually exist. there's no fbi pedo symbol, there's no white handkerchief code, chicken lover doesn't mean pedophilia and those beads have no symbolism either. these are the things you used to make the initial connections yet they don't actually exist