Question about 23 and Me accuracy

So my family (wife and 4 children) all decided to do a 23 and me test to see our ancestry. The problem is one of our children (a daughter) didn't have any of my X chromosomes.

Should I call back and ask for a refund. I mean the results are obviously flawed. I can't believe I payed almost a $1000 for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediacenter.23andme.com/leadership-team/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
youtube.com/watch?v=0li-wH3W5Yo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_Israel
teenslush.com/videos/3336/petite-blonde-chick-piper-perri-vs-big-black-monster-cock.html
youtu.be/RWMtss0u3Ns?t=6m23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>giving away your DNA for (((testing)))
y?

Your wife cheated on you.

>The problem is one of our children (a daughter) didn't have any of my X chromosomes.

It's time to start asking questions

spoiler: that means she's not your daughter

science don't lie, user.

I instead of giving away my money like a good goy, I went and instead searched for free in ancestry and family tree the names of my ancestors and in the census you can see if they say white, black mixed etc. Sure it took a bit of time. But hey at least I still have my money.

I bet your daughter is black too.

Get a paternity test

>The problem is one of our children (a daughter) didn't have any of my X chromosomes.
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

>his ancestors have not been in the new world since its inception
fuck off newfriend

My wife did not cheat. She is very conservative and religious. All our children were in-vitro. So I don't see how she could have cheated. Also these tests are known to sometimes to be mistaken.

this

Stupid gook moot forcing the words to change

The doctor probably used his own sperm.

RARE
A
R
E

There are cases of doctors using their own sperm or clinics using the wrong sperm. Some dyke had a nigger baby and sued the clinic over it.

>muh wifes daughter

Sure. I believe you. Seriously. Just a mistake. Just a coincidence. Maybe she is inpregnated by God, like Mary.
Good luck Joseph.

>Also these tests are known to sometimes to be mistaken.
No they're accurate. Ur a literal cuck m8

How do you not see the joke. Reddit tier

Governmental program to have dna profiles of the neets who go here.

stop trolling user and post the results

>in-vitro
Time to do a paternity test and lawyer up. Sounds like the doctor used the wrong sperm.

7/10 bait

>All our children were in-vitro. So I don't see how she could have cheated.
Then some progressive doctor put nigger sperm into your vitro

i've suspected as much, but what bothers me is that nothing is stopping them from slightly "altering" the results, like adding 1% jew to some people's racial profile just to fuck with them etc.

really poor quality bait threads today

must be because of christmas

all the real (((ones))) must b busy

KEKED

Also what you can do in this case - declare your cucked child as trans and have him/her neutered. This will solve the problem of someone else trying to sneak his genes into your bloodline

No results just a bunch of (yous)

Fake

That don't bother me. I don't understand this obsession with DNA. Who cares if your great great something was jewish or whatever?

Free trip to Israel, I'd be lying if I said I'm not trying to prove I have jews in the bloodline so I can get a free trip. I just realised how jewish that sounded, maybe I am one of ((((((them))))))

you know you just gave your DNA to the jews.

mediacenter.23andme.com/leadership-team/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki

you drunk snow monkeys spent the money you leech off of us to have internet just to post shitty posts like that? really?

>Who cares if your great great something was jewish or whatever?
it's just insecurity. I'm sure if some of the "stereotypical" white people here found out they have nigger blood they will either deny the results or get depressed/kill themselves
Atleast paternity tests are somewhat useful
youtube.com/watch?v=0li-wH3W5Yo

>my wife did not cheat
>daughter didn't have any of my X chromosomes
>all our children were in-vitro
I think none of your wife's children have your chromosomes.

>DNA / Genealogy test comes back
>Child is not mine
>What do?

Kill your wife, the child, and shoot up the invetro establishment. Be a god damned man.

that is genius. it wouldnt even be that hard to convince your wife the kid wanted to be a girl and then whatever psychologist you send her to would probably jump at the opportunity to give someone conversion therapy.
Greatest idea i have heard all day

Wait you get a free trip to Israel if you're Jewish?

Do you really think that thats how they would react?
or would they just no care

>All our children were in-vitro
Then take paternity test.

just speculating

Fuck you, you filthy jew

lol the chicks always stand up and cover their eyes.

>free
>american taxpayer foots the bill

Id bet money on this

I don't drink and you sound sick in the head.

What do you think lads?

Merry Christmas.

>my daughter didn't have my x chromosome
>What do they mean by this
Semi-amusing bait
Also
23and me isn't a paternity test lab , they only measure your countries of origin

Looked it up, it's a charity organisation called birthright Israel that takes young Jews to Israel if they've never been

Chromosomes are not what define gender.

that genetic profile looks degenerate as fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_Israel

Yeah, but after looking at that logo I'm spooked.

My haplogroup is R1b-U106, you probably have the same one tbqh.

I'm also 2.9% Neanderthal.

Honestly lad it's not that bad, my kids will be like 72% Euro if I had kids with a white girl anyways, they'll pass.

>know your ancestry
>know ancestry of your wife

>still test dna of your childrens on ancestry

no wonder that your wife cheated.

>0.4% unassigned

AYYYYYYYY

A fallen piece of your hair is enough to sequence your DNA. r u serious

I do think they would react some way. Why else get your DNA checked if not for paternal testing?

I hope you are trolling us with stupidity, bro.

Did you even try the other options?

1. Pick either your or the daughter's account.
2. "TOOLS" at top.
3. "DNA RELATIVES" submenu

She (or you, depending on the account) should be listed with 45-55% shared DNA, along with the other relatives you had tested.

If not there, upload the raw files to Gedmatch.com so you can rule out 23andMe just leaving the match off. You can do 1-to-1 compares there and visually see how much DNA you share.

ayy lmao I've been found out.

NEW FAG
E
W

FAG
A
G

finding out if you are have 100% pure bavarian phenotype.
Checking for genetic disorders (some people even do this before they have kids)
just for curiosity or wondering about your ancestry.

link to vid?

What's the best way to check your ancestry for non-US people?

Photo

So, if she doesn't have any of your DNA, that means you can fuck it. Think about that.

Bring her up as you see fit, then use her as a live-in Fleshlite without worrying about spawning some webbed-fingered cyclops baby.

Your life would literally be a real-world Ay Papi comic.

What do you think lad :^)

>0.4% unassigned
You are an X men

google: DNA test country_name
There are some russian companies that find precise ancestry, not this american meme shit like "yuropeen, sub-saharan, middle-eastern"

wew lad it's because I'm a mutt

Here's another one no homo

I was told the opposite that our companies do inaccurate testing. Hm.

Not as bad as I thought, I expected Elliot Rodgers 2.0. Would let my daughters date you

You are a mutant. But we call ourselves Xmen
come to Xaviar school and we will teach you to use your powers

Bretty gud all around except 5'7'' mayme.

What magic powers do I get lad.

RARE FLAG

They have more samples from eastern european and russian territories, so they will be more accurate for you.

i bet your sons don't have your wife Y chromosome either.

23 and me is clearly a scam.

>Dat dog's look
>My sides

Degenerate

Don't think it's full but teenslush.com/videos/3336/petite-blonde-chick-piper-perri-vs-big-black-monster-cock.html

>23 skeedoo
it's run by jews
what do you actually expect they will tell White Christians about their Racial Heritage?
what do you think they are going to do with the very biological essence of your personal identity, which you have freely given to them to do with as they please, from now until forever?

>owned by Jews
>Believe in out of Africa "theory" so they automatically give everyone a % of African no matter what without any actual reason
If you want real actual info that tells you the truth you have to go to a genetics laboratory and pay them a good chunk of change (never seen any under $2k) and they'll give you accurate percentages without the bullshit bias and will even give you the readings they themselves get and decipher so if you don't believe them you can get secondary opinions

not only that but the commercials have people denouncing their heritage in favor of the results they've received
I had a faggot in a thread like this defend the testing and say that its impossible to fix this shit. If they can fix polls they can fucking fix DNA tests

Cuck jokes aside, I ordered a full sequencing including mitochondria and Yellow chromosome from Family tree DNA recently because I wanted to run the data through SNPedia as well as get the ethnicity thing.
Now I find out that the raw data they provide you is only a tiny fraction of what they sequence so I just wasted $500 on a service I could've gotten for $100 elsewhere. Fug. What do? I'm thinking of getting a refund and then doing Genos instead since it's a full genome.
Is there any way to use Genos' data on another service to check ethnicity? Is Genos any good? Is their sequencing gonna include mitochondria and proper Y chromosome data? Pls respond. This is really important to me.

*Y chromasome
Fucking phone.

You know you can take the raw data from 23andMe and upload it elsewhere, right?

Which test do they not give full results on? On the autosomal one, I can download a file with the results of the 700,000 locations they tested. For mitochondrial, the results are available too.

I only used an 67 point STR test on the y-DNA instead of their BIG-Y test or whatever they call it, so all I got back there were those 67 results.

Is that Poppy?

>104400506

Did they fail to jew me? I'm pretty damn huhwhite.

OP is the husband in this skit.

youtu.be/RWMtss0u3Ns?t=6m23s

SNPedia says they only give you 19000 Autosomes of data though. It let you download the whole thing?

This is actually plausible. Shot like this happens all the time.

6/10 troll post

>Nigger nose, brown skin and gook eye. What the fuck are you?

On a positive note, you can now replace your wife with your "daughter"

kek

Filipino mutt detected

Winning

It did for me. I'm looking at a 700000 line spreadsheet right now.

Go to download raw data and choose one of the "concatenated" files to download. This will include chromosomes 1-22 and also X. (If you want them separate for some reason -- like for upload to Gedmatch -- they're split apart above into autosomal and X).

I don't know whether build 36 or 37 is better as I don't know what SNPedia's basing their positions on.