Am i the only one that thinks this shit should stop?

Am i the only one that thinks this shit should stop?

Why do you care?

No i think lying to your kids is degenerate and creates trauma and trust issues later on in life.

i guess if you're a remarkably dumbass child it does

If I didn't believe in Santa Claus as a kid my childhood would have been a lot worse.

yeah, it's really about time for reddit to stop existing.

Hey I was told by my parents Santa was fake and grew up not believing in it, I don't mind letting little kids believe in it. They all eventually find out anyway.

We understand so little about our universe or the meaning for why we are here or where we are going next. What is wrong with a littlw magic and imagination for a kid? This is probably the last Christmas my son believes in Santa and I cherish every moment. I know you're a virgin and probably hate kids then complain about white genocide, but hey, some of us have kids to raise so shut the fuck up and go back to your tendies.

i lived in hawaii so all the santa shit made no fucking sense and i didnt believe any of it from the very beginning. I think i'm a genius because of this

>le magic present man is real little timmy and suzie

>why won't my junkie son believe me when i tell him drugs will kill him

>why is my daughter a feminist bi sexual bringing ty'quan and xie/xher her polyamorous lovers to the christmas party. i told her liberalism and sexual liberation was degenerate!

This. Stop lying to your kids. Raise men and women, not faggots.

I would have liked to have seen the actual video you're bitching about

Are you still reeling from discovering the truth about Santa Claus? Do you suffer from severe trust issues because of it? Did you find out at 14 or something?

Lie to your kids about a fairytale figure and then wonder why your kids become atheist

It's better that it does exist so that all the liberals and shitlib and commies stay congregating in one area of the internet. The spillage would be a disaster for the rest of us if it were to be shut down

I've thought about this a lot.

You know how LSD makes your brain function in the same way the brain of a five year old functions? Even if you're against drug use, which even I am as someone who's experimented a lot. I think they should be legal, tho.

But what I think the Santa facade is supposed to do is tease the open-minded and free thought process that children feel, and crush it in it's maturity. Completely scare the child into ever believing that their imagination and creativity is anything but foolishness and fairy tails.

The result is a more docile, defeated, and fragile child. A child who's brain has been given a cruel therapy in it's youth. A child who can't trust his own mind, a child who has to be told what is right for them.

Telling your children a false tale knowing their hopes will be crushed is cruel and unusual.

So you would like your kids to become jihadists?

Well for start you could stop going to reddit.

I pity people who had such poor childhood that they're getting butthurt over Santa

not too sure about that.
this way they have a platform to organize and share ideas.
Otherwise they would probably just bitch a little here and there and don't do more.

Well said

It's a holiday tradition, anyone who gets traumatized after knowing the truth is a big wuss, let kids be kids and live in their imaginary world before they know the world is harsh. After you know the truth you actually become more grateful (hopefully) for the things your parents bought for you.

No i never believed it even as a little shit. When i asked my mother she didn't bother lying to me. i also told all the kids i knew that it wasn't real.

The true mysteries in life are a much better use of imagination, which i do think is very important.
Sadly nowadays the disney jew entertainment complex captures and replaces any real imagination in kids as quickly as possible.

Naw it teaches kids to not take everything a higher authority says as fact. They learn this when they realize Santa is fake.

Its probably the best redpilling education you can give your child

>tips fedora
Wewlad no fun allowed in your childhoods. What was it like to be living in a liberal upbringing without the value of family traditions?

yes

people need to stop recording and taking pictures of every single thing they fucking do