Honestly Americans, lets talk about the black "awakening". Where did this shit come from...

Honestly Americans, lets talk about the black "awakening". Where did this shit come from? I´ve read the most bizarre shit in my life on their forums, like how the chinese actually were black and how black people are the original indigenous people of the americas and whitey is only lying about it.
They say they built the pyramids even though they are west african.
I mean its such an unprecedented amount of stupidity that I thought was impossible in the modern era of internet.
Dont you guys have schools? Why are these niggers so goddamn stupid?
Dont give me memes about black people, Im really curious about where this came from.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hV0dQFmmOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eramos reyes

They look at history and see niggers were useless. So they look around in africa today, and all african countries that are populated with blacks are garbage. The logical conclusion would be that blacks are inferior in many ways. But they have a huge ego so they can't admit that.
They can't bend reality, so they invent fake history where blacks were great to masturbate their ego as a collective. You did the same when you were a child Sven, making stuff up if the reality does not conform to wishful thinking.

I'mma gonna steal me some history an shit

It's really very simple. Blacks invented white people, so blacks invented everything whites invented.

They are embarrassed of their history and envious of whites.

This guy is right on point:

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Jewish board

Like the Moses story only being invented by 85 IQ monkeys presently.

They have no history or culture besides slaves and savages so they make shit up, it's actually kind of pathetic.

It comes from insecurity.

Dude i´ve seen the most hilarious shit while lurking on their boards.
>Blacks invented electricity
>The germans were black
>The vikings were black
>Mozart was black
Its fucking gold
have you cut off their access to wikipedia or what?

>Civil rights activists and Nation of Islam Negroes start the black pride movement in the 1960s.
>Taking pride in their identity, dindus become interested in their jungle roots.
>Start giving their children pseudo African names like Shaniqua.
>Establish Kwanzaa.
>Start claiming that they were the original Egyptians, because North Africa= Dindu Africa.
>Shit only became crazier from here.

It might have started earlier, but the 1960s was the birth of the modern dindu.

>sweden
>white

Roman wasn't an ethnicity, it was a multi-ethnic nationality. Latins were white, but they had plenty of non-white citizens from Africa and the Levant. They even had a black emperor in Septimius Severus.

It's like debating whether Americans and Brits are white or not. They are and they aren't, at the same time.

Its extremely pathetic and quite sad desu.

thecoli.com, by any chance?

Where did they even get the idea of them being egyptian n shit from?
Any black american here?
Im geniunly fucking curious, ive never seen stupidity at this level. Its truly fucking brilliant.

>Where did this shit come from? I´ve read the most bizarre shit in my life on their forums, like how the chinese actually were black and how black people are the original indigenous people of the americas and whitey is only lying about it.

Thank you, pal. I have been wondering about such stuff in other countries for a long time.Could you give links for these resources?

This, I really sort of feel bad for them.

No, mostly at instagram pages and other sites, not thecoli even though they do post some gold from time to time.

I can imagine 200 years into the future, when all the (((propaganda))) has been long ago exposed, black people trying to claim that "We Wuz Nazis And Sheeit".

Why are you telling us this? Europeans know this.
I found this pic when i googled "kangz", but its relevant since this is the shit im talking about.

>Germans were white

HOL UP WITE BOI, DAS DA TROOTH RITE DERE, DEM CRACKA ASS WHITIES GENOCIDED THE REAL GERMANZ N SHIEET

We have a history, sad part is most of it is forgotten, as the ways of passing it down (verbally) were cut off with the Arabic slave trade, and the obliteration of families and villages that followed

As to why we don't just go find the old villages in Africa, I'm not even sure

Then again, I actually do descend from Egypt and the Middle East.

>Savages

About as savage as going into a country taking it for your own, and then shooting the people who dont want you there, buddy.

"Savage" is a convent word for people who forget that man is full of savagery. dont think wearing a suit makes you any less "savage". Dont think firing a gun at somebody an unarmed from a distance makes you better because you didnt physically dirty your hands.

>But muh Niggers never progressed their societies.

Yes, because these places adhered strictly to tradition, and self-spiritual enlightenment. This includes Asia BTW.

Frankly, the internet is nice, but seeing as how all it's done is enable tumblr to exist and those ideas to prevail, all while putting us under constant threat from nuclear annihilation, I think I'll stick with my village and my buddy Uligukk and Rafiki.

>Where did this shit come from?
>Dont you guys have schools? Why are these niggers so goddamn stupid?

Niggers being let into colleges that were way above their level of intelligence is the root of the problem. The colleges realized they needed something for the niggers to take that their brains could handle instead of flunking %90 of them out so they made up "degrees" like "African Studies" and dumbed down other less useful shit like Communications.

Predictably other nigger activists and African nationalists infiltrated these soft sciences and added their own agendas to the flimsy foundation the courses and degrees were based on in the first place. This created the environment for teaching the cultural marxist nonsense we see today along with the "we wuz kangs" bullshit.

They aren't "uneducated" exactly. Just educated into stupidity and nonsense.

If you do have a history and youre aware of it. Why do I keep seeing these retarded fucking statements about how black people founded the first chinese empire, how black people built the pyramids, how black people built the stonehenge?

>They even had a black emperor in Septimius Severus
>He had Italian Roman ancestry on his mother's side and descended from Punic - and perhaps also Libyan - forebears on his father's side

Nothing black about him you mongoloid

>live in a glasshouse
>throw stones

>If you (Me, an individual)

>Why do i keep seeing these retarded

>Social media

Well, there you have it. Social Media breeds fucking stupidity. Ive seen these come from white and black people. Hell i had a white girl on my account actually post a livestream crying (she's 24) because "people cant be illegal"

Did you expect anything better?

So The Afrocentrist movement has been around for decades, and have been holding those awakening seminars for ages. With the rapid upgrowth in social media, and because they can make a convincing argument if you dont like to think (I.E most people on social media) it was just ripe for the taking

- I think it has to do with the notion that because Whites forcibly insert themselves into history, they're lying about everything, and so "we" get to pick and choose important figures who were black to try and either get back or correct the record. I don't fucking Know, I never fell for the BS.

>and self-spiritual enlightenment

youtube.com/watch?v=8hV0dQFmmOI

Sure thing, buddy

You are a fucking nigger, no matter how you paint it, your species is subhuman, and incapable of progress unless we allow gibs

>Sweeden is white.

Black's have discovered how to steal history and are being dumb about it, unlike Jews who are smart about it. They are the dumb version of history stealing.

WE WAZ KANGZ AND SHEEIITT NIGGAZ GOT SPACE TRAVEL AND SHEEIT UNTIL WHITEY TOOK IT ALL FROM US AND SHEEIIT

Really OP don't play this bait. You should know the response. We aren't buying it anymore.

a quick image search shows you that none of them are romans from europe. they were in parts of the roam empire like libya, egypt, sudan, ethiopia, and jordan. nigs dont care even if you show them proof

In ancient egyption culture black was considered a color of good luck it represented the color of the soil after the annual floods therefor pharos are often depicted in black statues or drawings. Since it was the pharos jib to bring in the annual floods. Niggers coopted this to say all niggers were kings. The trend also followed in late roman culture since they conquered and assimilated egypt.

correct me if im wrong but those ideas come fresh from the Frankfurt school of Marxist ideology. I notice that the bar for intelligence in these colleges is fucking low as hell anyway. After all all those degrees you mentioned are social science degrees, and we all know how awful social science is.

If this is anything to go by, it's the fucking Jews who did it.

> Niggers being let into colleges that were way above their level of intelligence is the root of the problem.

Well, no. Inner-city (where most of us are) schools fucking suck. they're poor shitholes filled with loud disruptive fuckboys. Learning ANYTHING at one of those schools is a nightmare.

you get beaten up
robbed
shot
stabbed
all while having an abysmal to ok home life.

Adding to that they (the jews) have decided to make the focus of black media all gangsta BS and hip hop. Further pushing the idea that education doesnt matter - sell these fucking drugs or play basketball. it's a vicious cycle and was never a problem until the advent of Gangsta Rap.

Life in the innner city under democratic rule fucking SUCKS.

LOL

y mierda

Im black, and I hail from Egyptian ancestry, about as far back as 3000 years, if I do recall.

Egyptians being what are basically middle easterners in Africa. Are neither black or white, they're Egyptian.

the same reason why we think ourselves as the descendants of ancient finnish kings who ruled northern europe

No faggot you're thinking of Nubians and you're probably just LARPing anyway.

Started with black Jesus and just expanded from there.

>adds nothing to conversation.

have you seen so few black people in your life, that the mere mention of being one makes you think they're role-playing?

oh my god THATS HILLARIOUS

>Sup Forums forgets that the nazis did this exact same thing claiming all historical inventions and famous people were ayran.
>forgets that every racial supremacist does this.

Pretty much this.

>have you see so few black people
I fucking wish. My point was that you are thinking of Nubians that lived further to the south of Egyptians. They were quite black and not like Egyptians much, however they did manage to conquer Egypt briefly and shared a lot of similarities with them, pyramid architecture being one of them.

>albinos
>civilization

>Punics
>White

Well meme'd friend.

American schools are honestly, awful. You'd have to literally be retarded not to be able to make it through high school. Seriously. You wouldn't believe it if I told you. I went to a posh private school but even there the standards weren't that high and people were idiots.

>Kang and Sheid people
>Pharao WeWuz
>Ayodolf OHila

>Anglos
>white
Oh i am laffin

You are fucking stupid if you believe that you can trace your ancestry 3000 years back.

american niggers have absolutely nothing to be proud off in a country that is full of success so they are forced to give into delusions on social media

Yeah, back off you damn Nubians; those are OUR kangz!