Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc
youtube.com/watch?v=kk0R8oPlg3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She wants to be a single mother and have a niglet.

And people say a world war is a bad thing

Where is this from?

This is what "Sex and the City" and other American sitcoms like "Friends" do to women.

"Ohh I want to share my asshole with random dudes in AIDS capital of the world New York single mother womynhood shit life America is so great"

Degeneracy.

This might be the only series that do not advocate degeneracy? At least my sister used to watch it and I never saw any niggers in it and it was based in some comfy rocky mountains village

>Luna
is like calling your kid "Justin" in germanosphere
subhuman state is already clear

literally muted video and copied words under the video not representing what she is saying

u girl?

white people lmao

no it's legit I've seen the original in german
someone just nuke us already

I think even normies cringe when they see a white single mom with niglet.

Germans are scum.

>words under the video not representing what she is saying
Yes they do.

She lives in the same city as me as well

Yeah i think it's in new england somewere. Basicly no niggers there and mostly old families dating back to the early settlers.

Cunts shouldn't be educated.

>Sex and the City
Literally just whores running around screwing guys (most of them white, surprisingly) and making terribly scripted jokes about it, you can tell a woman or a very gay guy wrote all the lines.

>Friends
Just kind of a dumb 90s sitcom that has more to do with relationships than fucking around and being whores

You want a "share my asshole with random dudes in New York" you watch Broad City, that's literally 99% of every episode's premise. Plus dude WEED lmao and one episode they had, no joke, fucking Hillary Clinton show up. Of course they worshipped her like a goddess.

learn maths kids

>t. Tyrone on vacation

Her dreams gonna come true no doubt

Firing squads now!!!

Yes all women are slaves to the bbc like mine. That's why your women come to "all girls vacation" to my my country where me and my friends gape their holes in ways you pathetic "men" can never do to them. They leave satisfied and even with a "caramel colored baby" which she forces you to finance. Merry fucking christmas world.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Jewish board

end the world now

Chinidad and Tobacco absolutely on fire today

Merry Christmas our former colony

This is fucked up on so many levels.

>she thinks she can raise a kid as a single mother in one of the most expensive cities in the world on a journalist's salary

>she thinks that journalism isn't one of the lowest-ranking careers in terms of pay and job satisfaction

>she thinks that race-mixing is her biological imperative and gives no thought to the struggles of her potential mulatto offspring

>she wants her husband to go off to war for ambiguous reasons and leave her to fend for herself while raising a kid

>she thinks that no one besides physicists, chemists, and engineers has the need to solve typical problems in life with math

Women are retarded.

This has to be satire.

Sweden please tell me it is satire.

It ain't a satire

Pure concentrated degeneracy, distilled from authentic jewish sources, domestically grown over 18 years and bred from the finest european stock. Available today only in sweden.

Christ, that was so depressing.

Perfect example on why giving women right to vote was the biggerst misstake during the 1900's.

>When I grow up I want to be a journalist in New York, then I want to totally ruin my life and make myself unmarryable with a kid living in the most expensive city in America!
And a halfling at that, jesus christ Hitler might have been your last hope at tackling degeneracy

this show is based

She's in for a fun life.

Burger

Well the world needs janitors and burger flippers so little nigger can

you underestimate Friends. The show had such wide reach and IMO defined social norms for a generation with respect to dating and relationships.

Normalized the dream of wasting your 20s dating, sleeping around in the city with no savings.

Not to mention Jewish producers, writers and actors.

Or you could just deus fucking vult Hans.

Actually leaf is right here Sup Forums

Who's gonna do all the dirty work in the future?

Robots?

Not until AI is developed enough to know how to do shit

Until then only option we have are shitskins which will be created thanks to stupid whores like this one

>Normalized the dream of wasting your 20s dating, sleeping around in the city with no savings.

I know an immense amount of people doing exactly this.

Holy fuck just nuke yourselves for fucks sake.

Yeah... I've seen some shit but this has me lost for words

Just fucking kill me

Even in a fantasy about having a child with a black man, she's still a single mother. At least she's being realistic.

Yeah the girl just fucks her way around her small town, then come back years later in the netflix sequel and fucks some more. Why settle down and raise a nuclear family, right?
Really redpilled,

>ywn take rory's virginity

Fuck man

Well, they are not

I used to have a teenage boner for Kim Cattrall.
Then I watched Sex and the City. I've never been so repulsed by women before but that show is superficial materialism to the max.

I felt a strong urge to vomit when she got to the bit with the nigger baby.
Dig up Hitler's grave right now.
Attach magnets to his decomposing body.
Put the grave into a magnetic cylinder. Use the resulting dynamo as the best source of cheap clean energy on the planet, because at the rate he's spinning in his grave right now, such a contraption can generate enough energy to supply the entire world with power.

The Satanist/Globalist plan is coming along well.

In the end of this documentation she changes her opinion and wants to stay in Germany . I don't remember what she says exactly in the end, but she changes her plans three times during the documentation.

But doesn't matter cause the next generation will be bluewashed like the Hitler youth.

Then to top it off.
She gets in fights and drama with ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING because she a whore with poor decision making skills.

not the only one

Nope. I personally know many white women who are disgusted by niggers.

they do
t. heard a woman voice her displeasure

>sucks at math
>makes stupid decisions

Yeah, well what did you expect?

that's not dune

Wew, the guy on the right is 100% fixed on smashing dat puss later after the rally.

This is why we need to end immigration from degenerate countries like Germany

One of the greatest show ever

can't wait for season 3

You can read, leaf, congrats!

>wants to stay in Deutschland
Of course. You could never get such a caliber of violent, degenerate, rapist, disease-ridden, muzzie niggers in the US. Germoney just had to beat us in degeneracy as well so they brought in the only kind of nigger even we can't handle in our cuck society. Her single mother dream would never work in the US to the same extent. Hell, I bet she's already well on her way, enjoying the ficki-ficki and waiting to drop the turd baby.

>Obligatory post to promote picture image with relevant information about breeding rates and blacks.

Look at the guy on the right. Fucking look at him.

Holy shit man. Those are the eyes of war. You just know that nigger used to eat the hearts of the child soldiers he killed. You can tell that he used to sniff gunpowder before running into the enemy naked, ready for slaughter. That is the face of a machete-wielding, guerrilla warlord nigger.

Wow maybe France isn't completely full with faggots and dune coons

Good. Honestly idgaf. if these dumb childish whores want to go to your shit hole of a country and get nigger aids and stds then let them. They ate only lowering their value by the rest of the world when they fuck u ashy fucking niggers anyway so if they want to degrade themselves and destroy their pussies let them. Besides u only got nasty ooga booga voodoo dwamp women in ur country anyway so have a couple white women. White women are niggers anyway

>and wants to stay in Germany

This isn't a German documentary you fucking moron.

> makes up an entire post that is literally a lie

We need more moneys and girls to integrate him!

It is a German documentary du ekelhafter Hurensohn. I have seen all three parts, so fuck off.

Two parts I mean. Here is the docu: youtube.com/watch?v=kk0R8oPlg3Q

Ich hoffe du Stück Scheisse wirst demnächst gefickt. Dummer Cuck.

Journalists don't get paid shit, and Col in nyc is absurd. Without the math she won't be able to manage finances and will be on the dole like every other worthless single mom. Yea, how about you just stay in your shit hole and not come here.

Well, the single mother with niglet part of her dream will.

The working as a journalist in a city where a one bedroom apartment goes for $4000 per month part won't.

>I want to racemix with a nigger , become a single mom and and move to america

and it's strongly anti male
the males are objects
it's so clear in its opening sequence i never bothered to watch much beyond that
whereas Seinfeld was malecentric, and gave a beautiful place to a strong womyn
i cant stand Friends for the same reason i cant stand Star Trek beyond the original series: NO REAL MEN

bitch wants to be nu-Murphy Brown

>Picard
>not a real man
he was just a warrior monk who swore off women to focus on his military career

problem is they WILL find a beta provider, there are way too many white losers out there.

1/ gay actor
2/ way too old
there's one real male in TNG and he's a beast (nigger vulkan)
i really feel for the generation of young boys raised to these sad excuses for role models

>8th grade
>thinks about nigger dicks
Where the fuck is our world going

This may be inadvertantly cuckolded, but we need to stop viewing them as "ours" if they're white. They have no collective loyalty. Their minds (and bodies now too) are completely fucking pozzed.

If I went for women of other races, I could be dating 9's instead of 7's or 8's who're white. And I like making them feel jealous now that were at that age when they're past their prime and have no hope. My mind was basically shit until my mid-20's, and I didn't understand alot. And seeing shit like that made me hate them. But now, I feel disgust for like a 1/10th of a second and then just feel like giving them any attention is a total fucking waste.

So maybe, just avoid them entirely, improve yourself constantly, fight cuckoldry through your own success and find women who're worth your time. Not pozzed whores (most western roasties basically). They don't deserve your time or effort. It feels cold to think like that initially, but that's just breaking the conditioning.

This

Really makes you think about what or (((who))) causes that sort of thing.

>TP
>Good
Real reddit hours

Kills too many whites

>Husband
>Needs to be black
>Deployed in Ghana

It was based in a comfy New England town/village.

Don't ask me how I know that.

trips truth

Nigga isnt that Muad'Dib

AHHAHAHA WHITE BOIS BTFO

TY LEAFS

we need rakitler more then ever now

That's what 80 years of brainwashing accomplished.

Thanks you cunts. I'm glad I wasn't listening to this shit in school.

Black John?

Do niggers have names like that? I mean Jesus's apostle names.

How did you beat the propaganda?

>Patrick Stewart
>Gay
Okay

>male nigger on white female is bad, uncle Hitler is upset seeing this
>male white on nigger female is good, raise more niglets good goy

I was paired with all the rich kids in the highest school form here (Gymnasium). Teachers and the others were left wing as fuck. Some bullied me, I guess because my parents are poor as fuck.

Pulled through with this shit without soaking in their crap, learned a trade and I'm studying economics now to get the fuck out of this country.

I was a complete failure at school. Now I'm acing every exam and get a shitload of scholarships.

That's when I learned that lefties don't care about poor people.