Is Chief Keef, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLpCkuftmJM
youtu.be/0OpjWLPDNRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some how I feel threatened by not knowing who chief kief is.

The epitome of fake gansters. Gets ridiculed a lot.

BANG BANG

He was the first real gangster leading to the trend of all the other rappers pretneidng to be gangsters. get it right SVENDRANAR>

No, hes a tryhard kid faggot. Nothing more to it.
Unless he's been in the real notorious street wars and games, you know like the actual rappers were.
Sadly chiefkeef is a kid, he often posts his interracial videos and pics. He's the epitome of a fake tryhard gangster.

You sure would know FUCKALL about any of that from all the way over there in cuckland, achmed. Why don't you come over to Chicago and I can drop you off at 179th and Western and if you're still alive a week later I'll recover your body to send back to your parents so that you can educate them on the ins and outs of gangsterhood, you fucking borkborkbork faggot.

Jesus Christ, that can't be real

Ignore delusional germans and swedes

ALL YALL NIGGAS TALKIN THIS TALKIN THAT ABOUT CHIEF KEEF

SHUT
THE
FUK
UP

NIGGA

fuck off Chicago sucks ass

IF I CATCH ANOTHER NIGGA TALKING SWEET ABOUT CHEIF KEEF I'M MUTHAFUCKIN BEATING THEY ASS

Not real

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

"We don't love no thotties"

- Chief Keef

"These hoes think they classy, well that's the class I'm skippen"

- President Donald J. Trump

coincidence?

>rappers pretneidng to be gangsters

That is impractically large.

Chief Keef really isn't for everyone, you have to have a certain level of intelligence to really vibe with his music

he literally shot at police officers when he was 15... He is the epitome of a goon

This. it's so fucking dumb that it's good.

Get your nigger ass and nigger city out of my state you shits ruin illinois for the rest of us. Merry christmas!

He truly is the thinking man's musician

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLpCkuftmJM

O BLOCK

BANG BANG

SOSA BABY

>aye
>aye
>aye

FLOCKA

even if you hate niggers, you gotta admit flocka has some kek worthy lyrics

ay yo hol up mang it Ain't nothin but yall white ass cracka ass niggas shit talkin my boy cheef keef Yall aint never seen dat 1 man collectin that skrilla doe ya virgin ass niggas just frontin me like i aint shit but ya aint seen shit yet i tell u dat rite now muthafucka I show u a lil sumthin from the glawk i be packin at all fuckin times nigga CUM AT MY BOYZ NIGGA WE GON FUCK U UP NIGGA

I'm fucking on these hoes, I'm swagging on these hoes
Let a nigga try me, gat is gonna blow
I'm nuttin' on these hoes, splashing on these hoes
Pull off in that 'rari, dragging on these hoes
You gotta know me though, my gat is on me though
And I'm still off these blunts from yesterday
Shoot a nigga ass for today and yesterday

>it's another "Burger spergs out over his rythmically talking pet nigger" episode

Top tier kino too

youtu.be/0OpjWLPDNRw

Blacks ARE good at MUSIC

I GO HARD IN THE

>MUTHAFUKIN PAINT NIGGUH

FUCK YOU THANKIN NIGGA

FLOOOOOOOOOCKA