How do we solve the Atheist problem?

How do we solve the Atheist problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com
youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she wearing no PPE while handling a chainsaw?

Right Wing Safety Squad when?

By joining them

a miracle could help

Be a christian board. As it was meant to be

by not pretending that morals are a matter of belief but of birth

(((Ukraine)))

Atheist here.

You can solve the problems by not putting your religious horseshit on public property.

Don't tread on me. Don't force your stuff on me, and I won't push my shit on you. Amazing that you little pissants don't like the government doing it, but will do everything in your power to do it to everyone else.

>HATE CRIME

It's been a while since I ever even seen an atheist-created troll thread on here.

99% of religioncuck threads are attempts to troll atheists. Like you fucks literally do nothing but talk about how much you hate atheists. You don't discuss what you can do about muslims taking over your countries, you don't talk about the differences between sects, you don't even discuss the merits of your own religion.

All you do is make threads about how bad atheists are. It's kind of funny considering atheists are maybe, what, 5-10% of this board's population? Maybe less?

That's Ukraine?

Good, now they get no sympathy from me. Not even a Christian.

>Atheist here

Your God knew how much suffering and pain he would create before he created anything, if he is all knowing and knows how it all ends. What kind of sick mind would watch a 'movie' like this

foxnews.com

>5-10%
At least 75% of us are athiests. Sup Forums is one of the most irreligious sites in the world

>Women
>Cuckaine:JEW'ed : The country
Not surprised

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Jewish board

Christianity is a submissive shitty religion that makes its members cucks who'd rather turn the other cheek than defend themselves. Jesus was a commie and a jew.

We need is to bring back masculinity and for that we need people to be strong, not overly compassionate stockholm syndrome ridden idiots.

Damn that bitch looks hot n freaky

Whats with the mud and kike shitposting

Sup Forums maybe, this board i'm not sure. Every single day I see that fucking "Sup Forums is a christian board" thread, sometimes two or three times a day. Look at the catalog right now, there's like 3 Christcuck threads up already, of course all about the same shit (anti-atheism)

Not even religious, but if that's not their own cross then they deserve to hang.

Absolute fucking faggots.

>Sup Forumstard here

Without Christianity cultural enrichment from Swedes, your shitty mongol country would be just as trash as Africa.

Fucking learn your own History you faggot.

Never stick your dick in crazy and you can tell just by looking that they're all stark raving.

Christmas shitposters on winter break assmad about a Trump win and just good old fashioned b8.

First thing I noticed.

Kys

>t. Larping atheist

you're only seeing a vocal minority. Most the people here ignore those religious threads, or just go on them to troll. But there is no way that there is a 50% majority of christians, all sects combined, on this board.

if you ever wanna have fun start a thread asking them which sect is the correct one.

It would be such a same if that were to end up in her leg or that massive cross they are standing on the wrong side of was to crush someone.

A really big loss for everyone.

>"don't tread on me"
>"Atheist here"
>Makes an asumption that the cross is public and not private property.

how come militant athiests never go after muslims?

1) They are rebelling against their own culture, not religion in general.
2) Muslims would kill them.

kek

The letters literally say Ukraine in the background le based christian ukraine lmafao

KEK

fuck off ahmed you're out of your element

>implying you like how Muslims handle non-believers.

Amusing double standard. Dumbass.

That implication is all your own. I simply stated a fact.

Here is an honest question for you. If you were walking down the street and saw something like what is in the OP image, would you tear it down? If later you were arrested and charged with vandalism of public property how would you plead?

We know next to nothing about this image, where it was taken, and whose property this is on.

I think anyone who tries to persecute people for their religion should themselves be persecuted. that just happens to put most muslims in that category. a massive coincidence I assure you

Try to find jesus my friend. It's the season! I hope you will become happy again!

Atheist here who dislikes Muzzies, AMA.

Then stay out of California. We have Catholic missions on public property up and down the state. Many cities carry the names of Catholic saints and those names are on every government car...uniform..document...building and street sign.

>atheist
>AMA
can you fuck off back to blebbit?

mmhm

I don't agree with militant atheists, but they are a direct result of new earthers. Takes two to tango son.

>Not even religious
>Atheist problem
Everyone here omitting that it's a Catholic cross in Russia.

They could be fucking Orthodox trolls.

LALLI LALLI LALLI LALLI LALLI LALLI LALLI

Given they way they are dressed, it's extremely unlikely.

>I don't agree with militant atheists

Problem is that all religions demonize their opponents.

If people preach against any religion, they are automatically evil militants. It doesn't matter which religion or non-religion they are part of.

You should get out of the habit of arguing with the opponent in your head and address the person you are actually talking to. It will make you less of a faggot.

Atheism isn't a religion.

in the west...unlikely
in the east and south it can be stopped and has in some places not even gained traction at all

Rebelling against your liberal parents I see ;)

I'm not arguing with you, i just pointed out your double standard.

It is, even minus a deity.

>Atheism isn't a religion.
>religion or non-religion

Did you even read that?

That only exists in the imaginary person in your head.

Convert them to Norse paganism or Christianity

>Problem is that all religions demonize their opponents.
>Problem is that all religions demonize their opponents.

So which one is it?

rebelling against your conservative ones? I feel like this is projection

Bump

No, not it isn't. Neither is being agnostic a religion. Cacophony nonsense.

I pointed out the double standard in your implication. Even if you don't realize it, you made an implication that was flawed. Why else would you say Muslims would kill them? The world may never know user according to (you).

Kicking the fake Jews out of every country at the same time.

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)

"...and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

>Given they way they are dressed
I've seen plenty of religious punks. But I suppose it's not that important. Destruction of property is mean.

>It is, even minus a deity.
Definitely isn't. There are plenty of different atheist philosophies, like Buddhism and Confucianism.

The word just means they don't believe a deity exists.

#NotAllAtheists

It is an opinion on metaphysical nature of the universe, and has followers of a standardised dogma.

It's a religion minus the god. Instead it is worship of a lack of god.

>Nords
>The niggers of europe

>I pointed out the double standard in your implication

That the imaginary man in your head made.

>There are plenty of different atheist philosophies, like Buddhism and Confucianism.

Are you seriously suggesting that Buddhism is not a religion?

>So which one is it?

I was talking about religions demonizing atheists. Or well, all 'unbelievers'.

If an 'unbeliever' preaches against a religion, he gets called "militant", to imply he's violent and evil.

See why they use that word? Rather than "Atheist Preacher" or "Atheist Missionary".

No, it is not. It's a denial of it outright.

Religions have qualifications.

1. belief in a god.

2. redemption roadmap

3. practices that require social gathering/practice

4. Fear of denial of _____ religion (debatable)

Notice how almost any religion fits here and not just judeo-christian branches?

Sounds like Christianity is the problem here.

Surprise level -2

Yeah because all atheists take time out of their day to worship the fact that there is no god

A bunch of feminists destroyed a cross (Othodox) put up to remember the Ukranian victims of Stalin's regime.

So it's not so much 'religious horseshit', more about remembering the victims.

there no atheist problem, fucking leaf

>Are you seriously suggesting that Buddhism is not a religion?

Buddhism is an Atheist Religion. They specifically state that worship of a deity is wrong and detracts from the end of human suffering. Look it up.

In fact, many strict Buddhists do not wish to be classified as a 'religion', but as a 'philosophy' for that reason.

Same with Jains and Carvaka Hindus.
Carvaka is anti-spiritual, and has been around for thousands of years.

No, most of my family is atheists, you seem triggered.

Hack, Level -4

Seven Levels of Memetics

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

>Buddhism is an Atheist Religion.

Are you baiting?

how do we solve the theist problem?

mother fuckers just dont know the difference between belief and truth. and they will never learn. they will never learn how to science.

Those "qualifications" do not apply to any religions except Christianity and related beliefs.

For example, Buddhists don't believe in a god figure. There is no redemption roadmap in most pagan beliefs. If you were to believe in your own god and only did so on your own and never did anything particular with regards to formal worship, it's still a religion. 4 does not make sense.

They do. It's the basis of much of their philosophy.

For example, moral relativism.

Not my problem, honestly, that you cannot write in a way that prevents misinterpretation. Either way, mankind will never know what you really meant as long as it's convenient.

>leaf

>Are you baiting?

Nope. Odds are none of you know the Buddhist suttas.

When Buddha was asked if there was a divine creator, he said it did not matter if there was or not. It was unworthy of consideration for such a belief contributes nothing to the end of human suffering.
He said the same of belief in an afterlife and reincarnation: If you are a good person, it is its own reward, and you need no other.

Look up Original and Theravada Buddhism.

>Those "qualifications" do not apply to any religions except Christianity and related beliefs.

False, don't even try the relativism argument. You live on planet Earth.

>For example, Buddhists don't believe in a god figure.

Buddha is their god figure even if he is not a biblical god.

>For example, moral relativism.

The idea that humans decide what is moral is simply a fact.

It does not mean that humans cannot decide upon good morals that help society and human life.

Trying to ascribe it to a deity is itself just a tool to imply you are more right than someone else, by pretending to have 'divine backing'.

How do we solve the leaf problem?

>Nope. Odds are none of you know the Buddhist suttas.

Unnecessary.

>When Buddha was asked if there was a divine creator, he said it did not matter if there was or not. It was unworthy of consideration for such a belief contributes nothing to the end of human suffering.He said the same of belief in an afterlife and reincarnation: If you are a good person, it is its own reward, and you need no other.

Not an argument or evidence otherwise.

>false
Now state why.

>Buddha is their god figure even if he is not a biblical god.
Buddha is a man who has achieved enlightenment. They do not worship him, they worship and try to emulate what he achieved.

This is literally the freedom Ukraine received from the "west"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism

Buddhism (pronunciation: /ˈbʊdJzəm/ or /ˈbuːdJzəm/)[1][2] is a religion[3][4] and dharma that encompasses a variety of traditions.

First line. Please change it since you know better.

>They do
I think I just lost some brain cells from reading this

>The idea that humans decide what is moral is simply a fact.

According to atheist dogma, which is based on the assumption that there 100% for certain is no god(s).

Then why not rub the two you have left and formulate a real rebuttal?

>Buddha is their

Buddha is not a deity. There are entirely non-mystic sects of philosophical Buddhism that do not engage in any 'worship'. Merely acknowledgement of a living philosophy.

>Unnecessary.

You should know what you speak of before making sweeping declarations.

Westerners have a very generalized view of Buddhism as one thing and only one thing that must be called a 'religion'.

Same of Hindus. There are Nastika Hindus who reject any spirituality. Only the evidence of the material world is considered true. It is and was popular among soldiers and ancient warriors.