Daily reminder that black women are the worst thing on this earth

Daily reminder that black women are the worst thing on this earth

Way worse even from black males. There are couple based black males but no women

Pretty much. Black men show plenty of promise, black women are truly scum of the earth hopeless.

can't speak for british or american black women but the girl from cameroon i studied with was funny, charming, intelligent, nice and kinda cute.

>one exception out of 1 billion people...

do you really think that she is geniunelly nice? what if you told her you dont like refugees? do you think she would still be friendly?

This is a fucking Facebook poll, why do libtards even consider this relevant?

Update: this is .01% of people who voted, not conducted on an official and representative poll. Let's make our own race poll, what race are you and did you vote for Trump or Pence?

white mail here voted for trump

I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE that voted Trump.

Black women are the backbone of the Democratic party. They stuff the ballots every election by voting for their extended family and rule over the EBT cards with an iron fist.

Here. This was polling data, not the final result, but the final result was the same. OP's chart is roughly right.

Well the results are on boys, 100% of white mails and 100% of fucking white males voted for Trump. This 1.5x10^-6% of the population. I will never forget this for as long as I live.

That's from 2012. Iowa clearly gives that away.

More updated information:

wa state is like the sweden of the us states

gibs and more nogs. The sooner we go through another cold spell the quicker theyll die off from rickets.

when do the actual vote results come in?

it's a strange place, it's slowly becoming commiefornia north, I hate it.
>traffic everywhere due to government being glacial at getting anything done about transport
>more restrictive gun laws
>out california'd california on minimum wage memes
>homeless crisis just like in commiefornia
>on the good side:
>beautiful land
>rainforest and a desert all in the same state
>winter isn't too harsh, summer isn't too hot

White women are hopeless too. They only voted for trump because we told them to

actually sounds pretty good, desu

BC is becoming more and more like commiefornia too.

they are okay, the white women our age are the cucked ones

nah, white women are