Is hatred for everyone the final red pill

Is hatred for everyone the final red pill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nt-yi3cKx64
youtube.com/watch?v=exKbw5Y7mfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Big fucking NO

If you hate everyone then you have been successfully demoralized by the jew

Not giving a shit and watching the whole world burn is the final red pill. Sit back, have a beer and relax.

I hate you pajeet

This

Me too. Fuck you Pajeet

Friendless losers scared to admit they have been jewed.
Pajeet, you are correct

Hatred is a blue pill and a distraction.

Misanthropy is more a symptom of being both blackpilled and redpilled

Narcissism is the clear pill

You are the ultimate

You are the ruler of all domains

You are the God-King

I AM THE GOD-KING

Mr. Poo in loo knows what's true.

This.

The final bluepill is hating yourself.

I pray for the nuclear war to exterminate mankind

Humans are a plague and all life is suffering

redpill isn't to create hatred, but it does acknowledge that there are enemies to the world.
if the world were redpilled, we would have our own cultures, and we could get along while accepting our differences as just that. differences. so long as niggers are nigging in their own country and it's not affecting me, i have no reason to care, that's their problem.
trying to fix everything and turn everyone into the average brown skin-brown eyes, black hair, borderline retarded bisexual drug-addict who hates anyone who tells them that their degeneracy is idiotic is bluepilled

Suicide is the final redpill.

Love is

Triumph of will is the ultimate redpill

Holy shit Poojeet, your words ring true.

that's the black pill m8

youtu.be/nt-yi3cKx64

yes

>Day of the rake

I was thinking recently about us humans and our place in the universe, if there is a god, etc
I know for a fact that the Bible is wrong but it contains truth and so on but it's description of god andthe fact he came down to earth is so bizarre taking into account our knowledge of how the universe was actually created
I think people were probably an accident and if there is a god he might just be some cosmetic energy or something
We evolved from single cell organisms to monkeys, then self conscious creatures with the bodies of animals that also die
Some people are just different, it's whatever dude aslong as you are cool with me I'll be cool with you

Hedonism is the ultimate red pill

No the opposite is.
The Jew wants you to hate each other so the Jew can rule over you. Divide and conquer.

No, coming back to loving everyone after loathing yourself and the world is the final red pill.

Checked

You know what Pajeet...some of you are alright.

Also checked.

Hatred is ruinous and awful. You only destroy yourself if you hate. That doesn't mean you can't be angry though.

The final red pill is katabasis, then anabasis.

checked

for sure. video is of based brit who knows whats up
youtube.com/watch?v=exKbw5Y7mfw

>ultimacy
>real

Colors are fiction

There is only atomic particles