Why is reddit the way that it is?

Why is reddit the way that it is?

Single parent homes.

Honestly, upvotes. upvotes are addictive. upvotes are how the predominant morality is reinforced on plebbit, and if you don't know what it is, you learn fast because of downvotes.

there's a whole punishment/reward thing that's cumulative, and it effects how you feel about what you say on there. if you're not aware of it, it can get into your subconscious and infect you.

xmas hat is blocking all of the text

this

Atheists and autists started the site.

because reddit is full of teenagers who have no idea what they're talking about, but they "sound smart" so it works for them. It's the age-old adage- "reddit is dumb people pretending to be smart, and Sup Forums is smart people pretending to be dumb." They actually repeat that there occasionally.
right click, open in new tab

This, honestly. They're a mob-rule hivemind. We're all over the place on here, but there's plenty of room for maneuvering, persuasion, and subversion

Leftist politics can only flourish when dissent is banned.

In a free market of ideas, the right will always win.

I used to be a leftie anarchist too a year ago before I got redpilled. According to my perpective, it's like this

>listen to edgy punk rock, or any edgy "BREAK THE SYSTEM, REBEL THE ESTABLISHMENT, KILL THE MASTERS" music like System of a Down, RATM, Atari Teenage Riot or even shit like Disturbed.
>read edgy quotes from blood-thirsty communists that sound really cool and rebellious
>compared to your conservative and middle class parents, marxist-anarchist bullshit teaches the exact opposite, and offers a platform that is best to use in case mum makes you take out the trash again
>watch youtube videos of edgy antifa cunts shouting slogans, waving their black-red flags and being all aggressive and tough
>find a subreddit where all the other edgy acne-ridden boys like you hang out
>write the edgiest, most aggressive and conspirative post you could possibly imagine
>stroke your tiny cock to the idea of becoming some sort of communist-anarchist rebel leader and fucking red chicks

but people grow out of it when they mature and realize that edgy politics is not that cute in real life as you thought it would be

>we can HAVE a civil war
>crank out the truth
>when we win, and we will,
>squeal for mercy
>viral social media campaign
>take them ALL away, any way we can
>war too and one we can win
>watch the FBI take them out like Waco
Let's begin. First of all, bong-smoking, atheist, liberal, 20-something white Millennial hippy faggots aren't scaring anybody.
You can have a civil war? Again, read what I wrote above. Your idea of a war involves dildos, drugs, and pillow fights. Kapeesh?
You're not cranking out any truth that I'm aware of. The only one cranking out cold hard truth is Wikileaks who mercilessly fried the pathetic DNC.
You're not winning an actual war against Conservatives, so forget that silly notion.
Squeal for mercy? For the last time snowflake, the gun-free Lib shitholes of California and New York would be demolished by gun-toting Republicans. So again, forget your silly war.
Seems like nothing Democrats do actually faze voters. Your wimpy "viral social media campaigns" have always been utterly useless and often devolve into butthurt snowflakes wimpering and attacking everyone else because they have nothing to respond with when called out on their childish behavior and awful rhetoric. So tell me more about how your social media campaign will steamroll the Republican party.
I don't believe the gun-free Democrats will have such an easy time just taking away guns from gun-toting Conservatives. One side has guns, the other is a bunch of pansy wimps scared of violence.
No, you're not winning any wars. Please leave your Liberal fantasy land where you start a civil war with Republicans and win, thus ushering in a century of Democrat dominance.
You're enlisting the FBI to attack Republicans? I thought the FBI was full of Trump supporters conspiring to destroy Hillary's campaign? Pick one and stick with it.

hey, question for you - do you think that gun-toting republicans are preparing or prepared to face a day when liberals would try to pull civil war, or demand unconstitutional stuff like nationwide bans of """hate""" speech?

if it ever gets bad enough, yes, undoubtedly.

Absolutely yes. Republicans are already fed up with Liberal bullshit, and have been for many years. Not all Conservatives own guns, but almost all are so fucking quick to defend the right to own them that they would bear arms in a heartbeat should the snowflakes get rowdy. Liberals are terrified of violence in general. They most certainly could not defend themselves properly in an actual war.

>liberals would try to pull civil war
Do you know how many Republicans WANT exactly that?

I imagine it would be fuckin lovely to gun down an angry libcuck armed with a black dildo.

That's not all: downvotes cause comments and all replies to them to be collapsed/hidden and pushed to the bottom of the page, preventing discussion or even consideration of opposite points of view. There are also mods who will ban you outright for wrongthink.

Here on Sup Forums, posts which don't align with the consensus have the same visibility as those which do. Moreover, they are the most responded to, the most discussed posts.
Sure, the discussions on Sup Forums aren't generally high quality or constructive, but at least they're open.

Hell, I like arguing with liberals. The problem is that I'm not allowed in their safe spaces, and they have no interest in leaving them. Downvote, ban, block, mute--they've shut themselves into communities where everybody agrees with them for so long that they just can't deal with dissent anymore.

Theres a reason they never pulled another Waco and never will...

People's tolerance for that sort of behavior by the government is very limited

>make guns harder to get
SHALL

Plenty of republicans dream of the first time they'll get a good reason to shoot someone.

Low sense of self worth makes them delusional. Power role playing distracts them from how little value they have in their own life. The solution is self improvement. This is avoiding the problem.

More then just being prepared honestly, a lot of right wingers WANT these pussy lefties to try. The day the regressive left try to pull some civil war shit is a day that most right wingers FANTASIZE about.

Day of the rope and all that.

I remember seeing a thread on TwoXDumbosomes glorifying and being prideful about some cunt having an abortion.

Entire thread was cheering for her.

>tfw shadowbanned and my wall of text demeaning everyone didn't get seen / garner the mass of downvotes I wanted to see

Who is that man doing god's work?

This. I can't wait.

They're shit. For a place called TwoXChromosomes, there sure are a lot of XY chromosomes.

I keep getting banned for saying thing like Trudeau is our lesbian communist-in-chief.
It makes me sick browsing the Canada board 2bh

>tfw they won't even bury your comment anymore, they just delete it.

Every thread, and I mean every thread, on their frontpage always has like 10 comment chains full of "comment removed." Does anyone know what "children" mean in that context?

"Children" refers to replies made to the post before it was deleted.

True. With unique names and rep. counter it's enough to form retarded social hierarchy. Comment points are proxy for judgement.

This reddit shit puts mind in the box and seals it.

That makes sense, thanks user

>they control the government
>that means we have to legislate against them using our government power!
What?

I don't know, but I vaguely remember something about the African being a rapist and the local authorities weren't doing anything about it.

So the "colonialist oppressors" solved the problem.

>background checks before purchasing a gun
I don't see anything wrong with this

Sure thing fine citizen, surely it will stop with background checks and we won't demand any more legislation which doesn't stop gun crime at all.

>black gangsters purchase guns legally

From an italian documentary called "Africa Addio"
The guy getting shot iirc burned a bunch of kids alive, he's part of some Congolese rebel group that were going around slaughtering christians, in particular white people

They got subverted by a bunch of goons

I will have to check that out, I love righteous extrajudicial action.

Many are dreaming of it. It would be the catalyst that justified actually purging degeneracy from this society and letting us fix things. It would be hell, but the end result would be a good thing.

It'll honestly just make you feel sad and really hate black people, as if Sup Forums needs more of that

I'm already there, I'm sure the Italians won't change my mind anymore.

What version do you recommend? The original Italian or the unapproved American version?

All this delusion and impotent rage. Makes you feel sorry for Plebbit sometimes, then you remember they're just shit people. Then you begin plotting to undermine their site and deprive them of their safe space just to spite them.

Originial Italian, there are english subtitles for it so don't worry about that

The American version cuts some stuff out if I remember correctly, and the whole doc is golden

because they are Nazis

Good to know, Merry Christmas canadabro

That's a comment that deserves downvotes.

I'm tempted to post that video on leddit and then talk about the evil white colonialist thing and to have one of you come up in the comments revealing his identity of having burned a bunch of kids alive, after a few comments from libs.

Are you telling me you can't find Sup Forumsack who says the same cringey things but on the opposite side of the spectrum?

Even if most Republicans arent ready, the military isn't going to support the liberals/Democrats.

Liberals use character attacks in debates. Character attacks always win, even if the opposition is debating with facts, effective policy, and other ACTUAL politicking.

Because of this, liberal viewpoints will win and be upvoted. Thus hive mind creation