youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CBZZgXaE_A
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/12/06/trump-lands-50000-more-jobs-for-us-in-business-deal-with-japanese-bank-n2256066
reuters.com/article/us-apec-summit-putin-idUSKBN13F140
youtube.com/watch?v=yCoy7URHuY4
youtube.com/watch?v=PCnJyyVp8Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yuck

friendly reminder that Drumpf stole the election and the Supreme Court from Democrats and should be reprimanded for treason against the union

Please respond

MALIK KNOWS MUCH, TELLS SOME!

>won't go after clinton after he said he would
>appoints top donors, wall street executives, and goldman sachs partners for his cabinet
>supports israel
>alan pomerantz went on record saying trump was in deep with the jews and basically signed his life away to pay off his debt

Been a Trump supporter from the very beginning and I'm starting to think we got jewed hard. Sometimes I think that all the "Kek" memes and the rampant shitposting were just highly advanced psychological warfare/ propaganda to get everyone on board thinking that Trump was our guy.

>inb4 killary shill

youtube.com/watch?v=6CBZZgXaE_A

RISE UP AND STOP DUMF'S AMERICA

Rate my Christmas tree bros

Reposting if you guys missed, one of the best pics of this year

Trump and the lads, unshackled

I'm like 99.99% sure that's not actually Malik running that account, dude.

Don't give shills lengthy explanations you dummies. Lurk moar.

I find Kushner really unsettling, ethnicity aside.

>nobody reply to happy holidays

Pls just gay marry for citizenship, all I have is poor pesos and cartel terrorize my pueblo. I live in small hamlet, and people dying. Pls send help por favor!

>mfw clothes, money and gift cards

same shit every year, but I'm cool with that

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU Who do you think is on the very tiptop of the list? Soros or Killary? Speaking of the latter has she been seen recently, or did she get the Manafort treatment?

I used to be a #bugleauge Trump supporter just like you until he said that one thing and did those things he said he would do. Now I stand strongly #withher.

Will be honest, the tree is unremarkable but the apartment is fit for a king.

Are you Donald Trump Jr. Or Eric Trump?

>Don taking charge
>Pence with a smug, determined look
>everyone being serious

Finally, someone serious back in the White House

>mfw nothing but stuff I bought for myself.

Some people accuse Malik of not being Malik. To these people I say, there is only one Malik! And he is not a KEK!

merry christmas donald and family

worldstarhiphop.com
worldstarhiphop.com
worldstarhiphop.com

None. Just my family's vacation home

Pic before we out of xmas tree

>1970 was 47 years ago

Why don't you just apply for an work visa like the rest of the world?

Better yet, Canada is much more receptive to this kind of compassionate immigration, better try your luck a little to the north.

They take somalis, Tunisians and Indians, would be hypocritical for then not to take their southerner neighbors

Same. He's like the Oberstein to Trump's Longrahm

not an argument

>Tfw you're black and pretty much a classical libertarian
>Tfw your family calls you a white supremacist when you express the fact that you supported Trump
Who else has similar feels?

I love our President Elect.

Same

Most of the stuff I really want is too expensive for me to feel comfortable asking my family for

Congrats on your folks for having an absolute good taste for furniture and decoration.

For a second I taught that picture was one of the Trump boys teasing us with their presence again.

I used to follow Trump #bologna but #it looks #like I'm a guacabowle now.

I laughed and then did the math.

Not laughing anymore.

we're gonna need a bigger power plant

>clothes

It's an old cliche that no one wants this, but I wouldn't mind some nice, quality, made-not-in-China threads.

>mfw I got nothing for Christmas but Trump winning was better than any gift

Donald really needs to lose some weight. He would look and feel much better.

>people that don't remember 9/11 can vote

He's one of the good guys dude.

The official triumvirate is Bannon-Priebus-Kushner. Bannon represents the Sup Forums wing of his administration. Kushner is good people and he's also Ivanka's husbando.

>Nixon was president nearly half a century ago

You can't see the full splender of a Christmas tree before dusk, so I'll reserve judgement until then.
An I concur with Portugal that the house looks superb.

Oh, now I want to watch Jaws desperately. I fucking love that movie.

I'm autistic when it comes to clothes shopping, so I'm more than happy when somebody gets me clothes.

He's another time traveler, like Pence.

Trump has done more in one month than Obama has in eight years:

>Trump secures Carrier deal which will allow them to stay in the U.S.

>Trump secures SoftBank investment of $50 billion:

townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/12/06/trump-lands-50000-more-jobs-for-us-in-business-deal-with-japanese-bank-n2256066

>Putin willing to mend relations between the U.S. and Russia after Trump's election:

reuters.com/article/us-apec-summit-putin-idUSKBN13F140

What has Obama done to top that?

>Taylor Swift

What about Pence? Wasn't he (together with Kushner) that unseated Christie and cleaned out the lobbyists?

Pence is the best thing Trump brought to his movement. He absolutely positively knows that a good Trump administration means Pence is the undisputed presidential candidate to the 2024 election. He will do everything in his power to carry Trump to success.

Merry Christmas user

youtube.com/watch?v=yCoy7URHuY4

put men in women's restrooms you bigot

HOLY SHIT

I just now realise they totally threw out Christie

He gets nothing, despite supporting them so early

Pence has a big too much of a neocon christfag background for my liking

He's been great during this campaign and transition because Trump has kept a leash on his cuck past but I fear if he were to run in 2024 he'd go right back

btw, Merry Christmas Norway.

Our Christmas traditional dish is Norwegian salted codfish. This is only allowed in the EU (as opposed to frozen codfish) because it got grandfathered due to Portugal tradition so you guys make it for Portugal and Portugal alone.

Merry Christmas and let's make our respective corners of the world great again

>dems get BTFO in 2020
>can't recover by 2024
>we get 2016 election night levels of salt from far leftists that have to deal with Electric Fence Pence in the White House

I really fucking wish these people would just gas themselves

How many Slavs would it take to fix Germany's problem?

Pence for 2024, if he's not dead by then.

is that collinsworth?

Good on Julie.

Have a merry Christmas brothers!

Excuse me while I go and get comfy to overdose on animu this evening.

>a good Trump administration means Republicans in office for the foreseeable future
FTFY

The Dems got BTFO so hard in this election, and are probably going to get hurt even more come 2018 in the midterms. And 2020 doesn't really bode well for the Democrats because Clinton was their only hope. They would rather see a two-term Trump than Bernie, because it would give legitimacy to his wing of the Party. Bernie is very much the "Trump" of the Democrats, but the establishment refused to acknowledge him.

He'll burn that fat off quickly, user. It'll be needed to make more energy.

Trump still got Christie's back, he only got thrown out because he don't know how to run a government without his cadre of lobbyists revolving between government and their firms.

Trump started delivering on draining the swamp on the day 1 of his president elect mandate, kicking Christie crew.

Christie will probably have full presidential support if he decide to run for governor or senator.

He's just 57

Trump is 70

>Trump agrees to give company a tax break so they can keep jobs
>STUPID TRUMP GIVING IN TO CORPORATIONS

Fucking liberals would rather see corporations "lose" by sending their jobs overseas, just to spite Trump.

I need a wallpaper sized version of this picture.

Only the kikes push swift

Merry Christmas Belgia

Checked.

Merry Christmas Portugal.
We will be great again.

Bacalao is revered and treasured here in Norway as a mark of pride. Not sure if that is the dish you're going to have.

You forgot Kellyanne Connway who has just as much power as Bannon

Yes, it is. Here's the video. I wonder if anyone has sent it to Cris on Twitter, he'd probably get a kick out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCnJyyVp8Ik

Bernie probably won't even be alive then.

Do you have a bigger version?

As I always say, the Left hates success.

They'd rather people lose thousands of jobs than give into le big ebil corporations, man!

They didn't think too far

> Carrier go away. Indiana gets zero. All workers get fired.
> Carrier stays. Indiana gets all the direct and indirect taxes minus 700k an year. 1300 good households are provided for as their heads do not lose their jobs. Carrier builds a 70M dollars plant

I fail to see how on the world would that be a bad deal

Man if he were to run in 2024 we would know him intimately by that point

And whether to fully trust him or not

Honestly though? The man has stuck with Trump through THICK and THIN so far. They've been in the trenches together. That's a bond that doesn't go away.

There are going to be a lot more hard times on the way. That bond is only going to grow. They genuinely like each other.

And for that reason I'm more inclined to think Pence will do right by Trump. But we'll see. He will definitely get a primary challenger at any rate, and when the time comes we can compare.

Especially now that she's actually been given a position in the administration.

Trump is the greatest gift to the world.

Merry Christmas

>Reservoir_Dogs.jpg

>Democrats are going out of their way to spite donors and voters (especially Jewish) to appeal to Muslims, who make up only 1% of the US population

Someone explain. Did the Saudi donor money make them retarded or is their leadership just dragging the party into Islam out of pure delusion?

I'd press her bench if you catch my drift

Yes, bacalhau.

We buy them from Norway dry and salted and make some 1000 different dishes with it.

pray i get some money this year senpai, i really need it, i used my birthday wish to get Trump elected

I can't tell if Kevin Glass is being serious or not, seeing as the most libshitty of my friends said the exact same thing and was being perfectly serious.

>HOLY SHIT

Stop.

Labour Party 2.0

>Marla skipping up to him with his coat with that smile on her face
jesus, where do I find a supportive gf like that? i want a happy go lucky girl to put a child in and make into a family

Comedian did nothing wrong

Has Trump talked about bringing more white european immigrants?

>i used my birthday wish to get Trump elected

top kek, I did the same thing

Bernie is the nutty incompetent commie part of the democrat party who would fucking ruin them

It's a totally different story
the republican establishment WANTS to lose, so they hated Trump
The dem establishment WANTS to win, so they have to keep out bernie types or most blacks

It's a globalist thing.

>neocon
>voted against the bailouts

Actually neocons don't give a shit about social issues either, all they care about is globalism and wars for Israel. You're conflating two different branches of the party.

Christie tried to take too much power. He was putting people loyal to him on the transition team. Pence stepped in and told those lobbyists to fuck off.

To take the load off of my family I demand them to only buy me from this list of items:

> cheap generic underwear (boxers)
> cheap sport socks
> cheap gloves with fingertips that can be used on smartphones
> moderately cheap ties

I want either one of these items or nothing at all. The only thing I want from them is their company and their happiness.

does anyone have the crudely yet warming drawn 2 frame picture of before 2016 and after 2016, with degenerates playing outside and a guy with a gun?

pence is basically a tea partier desu
he's only globalist in the sense that he's a sincere free trader but he's also sharply changed his rhetoric on that

also he voted against syrian refugees