Amerifags will never know the the joys of Terry's chocolate orange

Amerifags will never know the the joys of Terry's chocolate orange.

They're not that good

Weird. Is it really bliss nigga?

I've had those plenty of times...

this
this one too

Chocolate oranges are everywhere here doofus. I saw one in CVS the other day. Theyre nasty though, citrus and chocolate dont go together.

I see chocolate oranges everywhere I go, Trudeau.

you give shitposting a bad name.

I've had these. The dollar store in my town sells them.
>tfw got addicted to them once.

My gfs English and they taste like pure ass

Me too.

We have these in the states leaf. They suck dick.

I've had those a bunch of times in my life. You confused or something leaf? Did they not have those in China?

I just ate a whole one and I feel bad.

That means I'm doing a good job.

Stop sticking them up her ass...

Do amerikeks even have those?

yeah they are fucking gross, i know people who love them tho. they are really fun to smash so they have that going for them.

U wot m8? I just got one from the store for my family.

Kek'd

>english chocoalte
no thanks

They don't have these in America?

Same and they're pretty gross

You can even buy those at 7-11 here. Yes they are good.

Not only do we have these, but we also have them in slightly less shit flavors. You know, like mint and raspberry. Or chocolate flavored chocolate...Fucking wild, I know.

That looks disgusting.
Those small cherry centered chocolates are way too sweet. This just looks like instant diabetes.

My granny got me one every year you fucking shitbird.

looks fucking disgusting holy shit

Nigga they sell these at target

Had one. It tasted like vomit due to using shit tier American chocolate.

yes.

although i last saw one as a kid. i guess they're unpopular and can only be found in old timey candy shops.

had one the other day desu

I had one years ago and i never bought another

those are bae

Old pasta from Sup Forums

Fucking leaf

Mush is written about the model of an ideal family, and of course in today's liberal propaganda, an ideal family is represented in entertainment as a big mishmash of moral depravity, homosexual disease, gender bending and race betrayals, e.g. Modern Family. Now what I will say is controversial, but I actually believe that the model of an ideal family was the family kept at 25 Cromwell Street by Rose and Fred West. They lived a life of devotion and sacrifice to each other, but also laid down a firm moral code akin to some of the biblical passages. Parents, while they should by no means try to emulate God, should be Gods of their own respective houses. If a daughter is threatening to disobey her God, if she is ungrateful and likely to spoil the sanctity of paternal discipline, a righteous solution is to smite her and maintain the code. Fred and Rose similarly took on the disintegration of female morality by punishing fallen women. All this while remaining true to each other.

Best part of christmas tbf

Yer fukd m8 go to a and e right now.

I want to execute every leaf poster, terrys has been in the states for like 30 years

they're easy gifts for friends you dont see often though

dark chocolate is better than milk in any case

chocolate and citrus does pair well, you've just never had quality treats that weren't shipped to walmart.

Leaf, you're bad at having taste in good things and should feel bad for yourself.

Looks like someone jizzed in the cherry filling

Pretty common actually, pretty good too.

i love these.

i dunno if they're just a utah thing.

A fucking leaf

Great fucking chocolate though

DELET THIS

I got one this morning maple nigger.

Want to eat one of Demi Moore's several miscarriages dipped in fake chocolate and palm oil, just like grandpa used to make 'em

They are horrid. It's a pungent semi sweet hunk of goop. At least it's impossible to overeat the thing without inducing vomiting.

Damn those look great

Do cuckadians even have these?

Also, praise Kek.

>citrus and chocolate
>an entire population of bongs having scurvy so bad they mixed oranges and chocolates together

That shit is cheap and gross.

>the inaccessible in america chocolate meme

Where did this come from?

Literally every sort of candy is available here in specialty stores if it's not common

>pungent semi sweet hunk of goop
you're not supposed to microwave it, burger

On a serious note, im jealous of these.

We have like a million other flavours, but i remember these were super tasty when i was on a business trip to canada.

Tim Horton's sucks

>citrus and chocolate dont go together.
Burger taste everyone

SEE THIS AMERILARDS?

THIS IS HEAVEN

AND YOU DON'T GET IT

We literally sell those at fucking Wal-Mart

They have an assload of those at the grocery store in town. Apparently all the brown cock scrambled your brain.

But I do know the joys.
I got one in my Christmas stocking this morning.

I see them in western WA, so it's not just Utah.

Sad!

Kinder Bueno is my nigga.

Clive's best contribution to the world

SKÅL!

That shit is nasty you leaf jerk

Merry Christmas

I would also suck a dick for another one of those.
God damn, Greece, that tasted godlike. And only 1 euro.

I used to have a 2 a day habit of those. Had to get the missus to stop buying them

He's right though

I'm eating one rn, leaf BTFO

idiot we have them here. ive eaten them since i was a kid. just had one this week. we have both milk and dark

>only 1 Euro

That's a lot of money to them

>eating chocolate that tastes like orange peels

I bet you voted Trudeau too you fucking kike

I see you those and raise you these

Leaf calling a leaf a leaf..

Top kek.

>Americucks will never know that the only decent kind of waffles looks like this
Seriously how does nobody eat those except for post-Soviet contries. They're amazing

My favorite desu

Eat them all the time here , pretty sure Burgers can buy them on Amazon too

I used to buy like 5 of these for one meal and stuff my face with them like a fat pig. They were that good.

me too!

Chocolate is for women and fatfucks.

tell your shithole of a country to bring these back, or i will be happy to see trump nuke you

>britshits get access to cheap milky bars
>i have to pay $8 for a small bar of gourmet white chocolate since there's no other alternatives

American Tims is shit.

Canadian Tims is God.

Not having the patrician citrus/chocolate combo...

Those are wafers, not waffles, Vitali.

>tfw I've had this before and liked it but can't find anyway to order it online
Feels bad. Jlist had it for a very brief period.

lel, you're like that russian who seemed to think we don't eat sunflower seeds either. those are wafers, of course we have them

isn't it just Shaworma?

Poutine is shit-tier """"""food""""""

The only thing i'm jealous of is canadian flavored utz

Worcester sauce? What's that?

awww, we got these. mmmmmm.

We have those. I see them everyday at the Walgreens I stop in. Are europoors actually this retarded?