Serious question - I know there are some Muslims on here

We sometimes see flags from Islamist countries. I would assume that those who post here aren't completely radical "no booze, no bacon, no girls' rights" people, or are you Muslims all ISIS supporters?

I am asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

ehrenmord.de/doku/2016/doku_2016.php
welt.de/politik/ausland/article121913012/Erdogans-Schachzug-im-Land-der-Ehrenmorde.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am a secular Muslim and enjoy booze. What you wanna hear?

ISIS attacks are false flag. Muslims accept Christians and kikes as "people of the book", they are far more intolerant to Atheist Muslims and Pagans. Thus this "kill infidel" talk actually doesn't exist.

>I am a secular Muslim and enjoy booze
You are not a Muslim. Islam isn't like Christianity where you can ignore everything and still be a Christian. Alcohol consumption is prohibited in Islam.

I think the muslim might know better than you

You would shit your fucking pants if you knew about some of the Muslims who post here.

He's obviously not a muslim

He's not a Muslim if he drinks.

>What you wanna hear?
What about bacon and girls' rights? If no bacon, why? If no girls' rights, why?

>You would shit your fucking pants if you knew about some of the Muslims who post here.
Elaborate.

What about agnostic atheists? Like we don't believe in nuffink but we're ok with people practising their religions however they want except when it comes to sentencing people to death or getting to rape people when one of yours was raped.?

Sure except that's bullshit.

Dis nigger probably hasn't even read Milestones by Sayyid Qutb

Sup Forums/pol has the reputation of being a very influential factor on the Internet. The 2016 election raised many eyebrows to it's potential. I suspect that numerous Arab governments and terror institutions are trying to subvert /pol, so as to use it for a propaganda machine.

Well bacon isn't common in Turkish cuisine (unlike Alcohol with Raki and Efes), also it actually tastes shitty.

Girls rights? Yeah, I'm okay with it, many people in Turkish big cities are okay with it too. I still think Western culture is pretty degenerate though and no one cares about family values.

God prohibited swine for Muslims because it is unclean. It's also in the old testament btw. Girls rights depends on the country. Some Muslim countries are more stricter like Saudi Arabia due to Wahabism. Ultimately a Muslim woman is expected to marry and be a good housewife.

Well some Muslims are pretty butthurt against "heretics" like Alawites/Alevis. Some Sunni-Shia butthurt hatred exists too.

Religious Muslims are always butthurt against secular ones. They are however never butthurt against Christians. That's why I see this whole ISIS thing being fake.

depends on what you see as a radical. If being defending your country from invaders who want not only to humilate natives, but also steal their resources, then yes we are radicals. Just Muslims don't want to be imposed by your western views, doesnt make them radicals.

Kek... as you post from finland

you people who aren't muslims, despite what you think, need to stop identifying as muslims, you aren't muslims by blood... you are part of the problem.

I think many of them are roleplaying westerners. I went to Dubai a few months ago and shitposted like a butthurt arab and got tons of (you)'s. Odd thing is that Sup Forums is blocked in the UAE but Sup Forums wasn't.

ISIS is very real but the ones in charge are America, Saudi, Britain, and Qatar.

>also it actually tastes shitty.
Bacon is probably the single best tasting foodstuff out there, next to Heidelbeeren.

>Girls rights? Yeah, I'm okay with it, many people in Turkish big cities are okay with it too.
Are you really? If a Turkish Muslim girl wants to fuck an Austrian Aryan-Celtic, you are seriously saying that most Turkish Muslims don't want to punish her or even honor kill her?

>Malay muslim on vacation
World muslim bans breakdown should be
60% is no pork in my atmosphere, 30% can see friends eat pork but no touching (even plate/ fork transfer), 15% wash and it's fine, 5% yay pork
40% is girls are currency, 30% is girls ruin everything and shouldn't rule, 30% are for equal rights
5% isis ppl, 15% helps isis, 55% isis did nothing wrong, 25% isis sucks

Analogy to christianity/ whites is like we have a 50% kkk population, and you sjw fags are defending them, for some fucking reason

Watch as 15 years later, as US supports our east coast moderate beheaders to tackle china

>God prohibited swine for Muslims because it is unclean. I
Which is complete bs. Pork is not unclean at all. You can cook it, you can smoke it, you can keep smoked ham and smoked speck forever. It tastes damn fine.

Sheep and goat are the real problems.

I'm a Muslim with Syrian heritage. I don't drink alcohol, but I do smoke weed and cigarettes. I still go to mosque and do the five prayers every day.

I got pretty tired of the #notallmuslims trope by around the Bataclan incident. At that point I was kind of tired of making excuses for my people. Now I just don't blame kuffars for thinking all Muslims are like ISIS. It's not their fault, any reasonable person would assume the same.

I just want people to know that there are some good muslims in this world that don't want to convert Western Christian countries into Islam, don't want to rape all Swedish women, and don't want sharia. Some of us that appreciate Western culture and adapt to it, instead of forcing it to adapt to us.

>Are you really? If a Turkish Muslim girl wants to fuck an Austrian Aryan-Celtic, you are seriously saying that most Turkish Muslims don't want to punish her or even honor kill her?
Outside of marriage yes but if he wants to marry and convert there is no problems.

>depends on what you see as a radical. If being defending your country from invaders who want not only to humilate natives, but also steal their resources, then yes we are radicals. Just Muslims don't want to be imposed by your western views, doesnt make them radicals.
I assume you are on vacation or on a business trip in Finland?

Quite honestly, I do not understand why people who do not agree with Western life and Western values keep living in the West. If I would be living in Saudi Arabia and hated Islam, I would be a sadomaso idiot, would I not?

>Odd thing is that Sup Forums is blocked in the UAE but Sup Forums wasn't.
Looks like they have their priorities backwards. Interesting really.

Wow. Really? Vermin do that? You deserve to die just as much as those who know what the fuck they're talking about.

Pigs have many diseases and are high in cholesterol. They also roll around in mud and feces.

Most flags from Islamic countries are just expat bongs and burgers, like me.

>Outside of marriage yes but if he wants to marry and convert there is no problems.
But that is my point. Western cultures says Muslims girls can walk around and fuck Aryans or Celtics or even Romans, even outside of marriage. I assume most Muslims do not accept girls' rights like the West does.

yes

>Pigs have many diseases and are high in cholesterol. They also roll around in mud and feces.
Mud and feces don't get into the meat, dude.

As to diseases, pigs are just as disease prone or free as cows and chickens. Actually, in recent decades cows and chickens had a much bigger disease problem with chicken flu and mad cow disease.

There is no such thing as rights. Everything in this world is taken.

When animals are kept in bad conditions they will develop diseases. Most meat from supermarkets come from animals that have been kept in terrible conditions.

>Are you really? If a Turkish Muslim girl wants to fuck an Austrian Aryan-Celtic, you are seriously saying that most Turkish Muslims don't want to punish her or even honor kill her?
This is pretty silly. Most Turkish men have a boner for Russian women for example. :) I even had one as a gf. :)

Well it depends, from family to family. The more conservative ones may be against it. But Turks in Germany are more conservative than those in Turkey.

Honor killing is a 100% Kurdish thing. Yeah it sounds nationalistic if I say this, but that's a fact. Also their branch of Islam (Shafi) is much worse and uber-patriarchic. I am annoyed that German kike media claims it's a Turkish thing, when it's not.

>Bacon is probably the single best tasting foodstuff out there, next to Heidelbeeren.
To each their taste. I think pork is fatty and low-quality meat.

>Most meat from supermarkets come from animals that have been kept in terrible conditions.
Not in Germany, we got standards. Those standards are put on the meat packaging, which includes chickens who are free range and can run outside, cows which are free range and pigs which do what pigs like to do.

>I enjoy booze
Kys
He's still a Muslim just a bad Muslim.
You're not allowed to call someone who calls themselves a Muslim a liar.
Not everyone supports ISIS, actually only a minority do. However, many are sympathetic to some degree.
There are reasons for being sympathetic to ISIS outside of "hurrdurr Islam."
Pol is pretty arrogant on the matter.

What do you mean when you say "secular Muslim"?

Someone that is raised in a Muslim environment but doesn't believe in all the supernatural god bits?

>Honor killing is a 100% Kurdish thing. Yeah it sounds nationalistic if I say this, but that's a fact. Also their branch of Islam (Shafi) is much worse and uber-patriarchic. I am annoyed that German kike media claims it's a Turkish thing, when it's not.
That seems to be bs.

ehrenmord.de/doku/2016/doku_2016.php

Sounds like they got it right. Traps are haram, hating Jews is very emphatically not.

Buzzwords.
He's trying to say that he's estoric or that he does whatever the fuck he wants.

You should study up on the sects, Muslims are not all the same.

Here's a brief map

I come from a Muslim country, but I don't believe in God. Very simple.

In Turkey, it is only a Kurdish clan thing. Don't know how it is somewhere else:
welt.de/politik/ausland/article121913012/Erdogans-Schachzug-im-Land-der-Ehrenmorde.html

Who said that Finn person can't be a Muslim? You amerifats are too dumb. Muslims can be anyone from anywhere. You turd uneducated american bastard

Why the fuck do you even call yourself Muslim?
Damn apostate.

>I come from a Muslim country, but I don't believe in God. Very simple.

Ok cool. Personally I think that makes you not a Muslim and I reckon most people would agree.

He was laughing at you for shitting on western culture while living in a western country you inbred cancerous leech retard.

Not personally.
There are two requirements for being a Muslim and he failed the very first one.

Mashallah my brother I'm Abdallah al Faranji
and i'm a secular muslim i will never behead you nor kill but i will beat you if you dare to insult the Prophet(sws)

Get the fuck outta my country you dune coon cunt.

Islam is so deeply ingrained in the cultures of many countries that the people consider the culture to be muslim, not just their faith. It's really more than a religion, which is part of the problem. Check out the book The Atheist Muslim

Toothpaste, listen he is not a muslim, maybe a shitskin though.

see the true face of the mudslime!

Eh, let's say it this way, in Turkey there are two groups: Secular Muslims (Atheists to moderate Muslims) and religious Muslims (pious muslims). I guess culturally I may have adapted Muslims traits despite being Atheist.

Yeah we love isis!
they give us free stuff

Not in Turkey. Turks don't follow Islam as a "culture", they have their own which is why so many of them drink and have bars.
He's really just a faggot probably trying to get sympathy points with Australian women or someshit.

Lol, dune coon.

>Yeah we love isis!
>they give us free stuff
How much free stuff? AKs? Smartphones? Bomb belts?

I love how obviously these roaches bullshit.
>We dindu muffin it's as Kurds who are incidentally our biggest enemy historically

Even if the killer is named Yusuf Mehmet Atatürk theyd still say the same lie

>being sympathetic to sandniggers that murder people for their merchant God

Kill YOUR self

i swear to allah!
an Isis recruiter bought me this pc for a very low price!
i didn't know at the time and because my country is gay now he's in prison and i can get anymore cheap stuff

>I'm muslim
>I enjoy alcohol
>ISIS doesn't exist lmaoo
topkek I know your lot. This is literally how the average muslim in Germany thinks

Then just call yourself a Turk. A "secular" Muslim is only deist or liberal.
A Muslim is someone who submits to god. Period.

almost everyone i know here drinks alcohol m8
islam is dead here nobody actually follows the Quran ,its a shame

It's possible that ISIS is a false flag. They haven't done much at all to attach Israel despite the proximity.
I know many people who call daesh Jews themselves.

IKR! i never understood that, why are they wasting their time attacking far away country and their own fellow Muslims instead of attacking isreal

Maghreb is getting more liberal every year.
I can't say I disagree with it but I doubt that this is the end of Islam as a way of life.
Piety is more like a wave than a line.

Allamdulilah if you dare to criticize Islam and my Ikhwan i will peacefully behead you, it is not that i'm violent but it is you who is forcing me to be violent

the king's right hand man is a JEW!
there are gays in places like Marrakesh,fas and casa Blanca
and we have atheist teacher
this country is going to die!

>no booze, no bacon,
Most of us don't drink or eat pork

Women are a more common pursuit but still

Iranians are notoriously "bad" muslims, particularly in Tehran. Farsi social media is full of all kinds of blasphemous and irreligious stuff, almost as anti-Islam as Sup Forums is

yeah but he paints a very vivid picture, because he has that typical confrontational attitude about it that is so common with german turks. I don't know how to describe it.

as to islam, I don't think it ever was alive tbqh. I know people have been drinking alcohol and thinking of loopholes for millenia. The emiratis certainly don't seem to care for the most part, it seems to be all surface, although I can't say for sure

Being religious is a gift

>Most of us don't drink or eat pork
I assume you don't drink pork. But why don't you eat it? There is fucking no difference between pork or beef or sheep or goat or bear or horse etc.

I'm Muslim andI celebrated Xmas by drinking vodka, whiskey and beer and oh we had bacon which is extremely delicious

because pigs eat their own shit
and because allah told us not to

Horses are related to donkeys. One of my grandfathers friends was fed donkey meat by his enemies and turned crazy.

is eating pork as bad as drinking alcohol?

When the war comes along with the hard times people will turn back to god and the cycle will repeat.
It happened in turkey.

It's a shame that Soros blew his color revolution wad in 2009, souring everyone to the idea of re-westernization. Would've been nice to see an actual not-shit state form there

yes but german muslims believe that all terror organizations that have ever existed are all part of an elaborate conspiracy instigated by the CIA, Mossad and whatever other intelligence agency is currently popular to destroy Islam and subjugate the middle east to bring it under christian rule

They are very prone to conspiracy theories for some reason

But my cultural heritage

AFAIK, their book only specifies "juice of the grapevine" or something like that. So, as a literal interpretation, wine is off limits. If they meant all products which cause inebriation, they would've said that.

Out of all the animals "we" eat pigs are definitely the smartest.
*I* like to think that's a part of the reason we can't eat them.
And they are closer to us in other ways, which is why research is being done into using them as a transplant vector.

All Muslims secretly root for groups like al queda and Isis, they may not necessarily want you dead, but they all dream for a Islamic domination.

Converted to marry my wife. I've never been a pork eater my whole life. I can only tolerate bacon and only with other food like a cheeseburger. I also don't like drinking anything more than beer and I get a headache after 2 so I never get drunk. I think men should lead women and most of pol seems like they are in agreements.

All in all it's a pretty clean lifestyle and you belong to a well educated community if you live in the west. (In America Muslims are the highest earning religious demographic I believe)

I'm no expert, but I learned that carnivores and omnivores are haram. And pigs are omnivores

no idea, wasn't the Qur'an at least somewhat ambiguous when it came to alcohol? It doesn't seem to be that way when it comes to pork, at least my local friends never argue about pork, but they do argue about the alcohol

Well, Sup Forums also thinks that 9/11 was a conspiracy. I mean there are tons of Jew memes to this topic.

>All
fuck you

Nah. Most would probably be tortured and exiled for sex before marriage. Music would be banned and so would a lot of anime.

>(In America Muslims are the highest earning religious demographic I believe)
No, dude. Just no. It is the Jews, it is always the Jews.

Don't act like Sup Forums is any less prone to these conspiracies.
And don't call our conspiracies ridiculous, there are far too many coincidences.

yeah but Sup Forums is mostly underaged mememasters and despressed college students

No booze no bacon here.
Girls... is a delicate subject.

Muzzie here. I dont pray and jack off to anime tiddies.
I dont drink or eat pork though.

>doesn't want to be imposed by western views
>lives in Finland

>Accepts things they read on Sup Forums at face value.
Doesn't get any dumber than this.

Even so.
You wish for the same. Otherwise explain the India superpower by 2020 meme.

>Converted to marry my wife
You sound like a cuck