Political opinion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PX_-5xsFHXo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Plevna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–78)
youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So many people disliking The Netherlands, why?

DUDE

Stop making these threads, no one cares about this shit

Niggers were sent back home when they tried to settle here, probably.

> dont like freemasonry
> dont like anglo
> dont like illuminati
> hate soviets > i.e. all "ex"USSR minorities

> like all Russians > i.e. real slavs > GreatRussians > SmallRussians [incl. NovoRussians] > WhiteRussians > Serbs > Rutheni > Czech > Bolgars > PRussians (who remember their heritage) > etc.

> like italians (both kinds -- in a different way)

Because you are fucking anglo.

template?

curious, why do you love us?

seems like a nice place and your people seem fairly relaxed and westernised

I'm in a good mood.
Nah, just kidding, I want to kill myself

>Romanian lads literally gave their life for Bulgarian independence
>fast forward to today - mixed feelings

Disgusting

Proud citizen of the world :^)

lmao

ebin

>Turkey is red
Honorary aryan

Are you a neet that never leaves his house? The Netherlands is more infested than Belgium! I am not kidding.

t. Brit expat in Netherlands currently on vacation.

>Romanian lads literally gave their life for Bulgarian independence
And then you entered against us in a conflict in which you had no business and we were outnumbered.
Mixed feelings checks out.

I like you

i bet farrage dislikes the gypos even more now that he met them personally and felt how much they stink

My predictions for the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=PX_-5xsFHXo

You know damn well there is no such thing as neutrality in the Balkans/EE

One plays his cards according to his best interests. There is nothing wrong with that. Either way Romanins fought for your independence, that is something a person with integrity never disrespects. The fuck has Bulgaria ever done for Romania? Literally nothing.

And here we have another faggot who forgot about Przedmoście rumuńskie. We should have let the Russians confiscate your entire national treasury same as they did to us. None of you faggots are worthy to lick the boots of a Romanian. Not to worry, next time you shan't receive any assistance.

>hates england
>loves scotland
why is everyone like this

based boland

> muh interest
> soviets = Russians
Bullsithe, gypsy.

y dislike us :(

i like you too

Kek when did Romania fight for Bulgarian idenpedence?

>You know damn well there is no such thing as neutrality in the Balkans/EE
You are just proving the point - mixed feelings.
Sometimes we like you, sometimes we hate you.

>anyone who doesn't like me is disgusting

Because they had to live under anglo for millenia. And brexit ended with your fridge-nigger leader quitting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Plevna

Get an education dumbfuck.

Daily reminder it was the Grand Duck Nicholas that asked lil ol Romania for assistance in the war.

firstable, the war was about russia and you were in it for russia not for bulgaria
2. bulgaria joined in for independence, you didn't fight for bulgaria's indpendence, you merely assisted them if even that

>>muh intersts
literally nothing wrong with that
>>soviets = Russians
Not an argmunet

Bullsithe, vatnik

>mental gymnastics

We were in it for ourselves, and we also fought for Bulgaria's independence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–78)
So?we sent more soliders than you in that one?Does that mean Bulgaria should suck our dick too?Of course not.Also i was not asking sarcastically.
We also lost 25% of our population during WW1 and used the fact that we did not capitulate to save Croatians from Magyarization and make Austrian stable boys nr.3 "we wuz 100% ethnic group in empire" into a nation.
Does that mean they should suck our dick too?Of course not.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

merry Christmas, cheers!

> nothing wrong with Russians literally doing altruist wars at balkans and then some filthy gypsy calls them soviets and blames Russians for soviet minorities and kikes crime of stealing his gold

>anyone who can't provide arguments why he dislikes someone is disgusting

Fixed

You're making it look as if your only reason to participate in the war was our liberation and you didn't care about personal gains. Let's be honest, nobody does it.

He did provide reason though.
You helped us keep FYROM,Bulgarian clay that was promised to Bulgaria.

>muh altruist wars
Hialrious, I bet you also believe the Soviets were liberators, unironically kys
>muh kikes muh minorities it was them all along
Not an argument, literally nobody cares you filthy thief.

There was no reason to cross the Danube, there was nothing in it for us and yet we did it anyway.

Meant to post this

> i'll furher strawman Russian people by soviet shit > that'll help me to present my points
You ard wright, gypsy. Points are presented for everyone to see.

You and your family should be excluded from any restitution.

According to the results after the war Romania, Serbia and Montenegro got independence from the Ottoman Empire. You clearly had gains and you fought for those gains.

Top kek Bulgar in denial.

This is the only correct map ITT, with the minor correction that I would switch Portugal to "Like" now.

Why dislike Finland?

merry Christmas to you too Ahmed!

And to you

Typical of Germany to only like culturally enriched countries of western and northern europe.

Because FREEEEDOM!

You don't understand how the UK came to be do you?

I like successful countries who contribute to humanity's progress in the fields of science, philosophy and culture.

I dislike non-successful countries because all they do is send us their welfare diaspora.

Soviet history is Russian history whether you like it or not. That is part of Russia's legacy on this planet and no amount of butthurt will ever change that and you can be sure that your betters will take advantage of every opportunity to remind you of that you worthless, subhuman kike slave.

>restitution

Well meme'd there is nothing to restitute just another country added to the list of pillage and plunder and suffereing generate by the Russian parasite.

Why you let envy become hate?

>culture
Oh yeah, you progress in that area, Ahmed! You sure do!

Instead of autistically menstruating all over the place, maybe you better accept the fact that there are pople who abhor your countries without taking it personally and letting it dictate your life.

You usually don't see many Swedes, Frogs and Germans sperging out in these threads even we are the most hated countries. It's usually only the people from third world or irrelevant shitholes that lose their shit.

Kinda telling.

friendship with the west ended. now putin is my best friend.

got it?

usa would be dark red

I don't care that you are getting destroyed by rapefugees. I'm not exactly sleepless because of it. But the issue is that your countries are too close to ours and that will affect us sooner or later.

I don't mind. I love all of you, and I hope we can be friends.

>But the issue is that your countries are too close to ours and that will affect us sooner or later.

Oh noez, your country is at risk of turning from a third world shithole into a third world shithole!

Better hit the brakes.

Merry Chr- i mean Ramadan Achmed!

Depends on where you go, but I'm pretty sure it's about the same. You probably don't know shit, which is okay, but don't pretend you do.

>third world arabic shithole
ftfy

>I love all of you, and I hope we can be friends.

The only reason why I painted France red is that most Frenchman are so insufferably arrogant and hostile.

But France has a beautiful countryside and a divine cuisine that is to die for, and I've hardly ever regretted vacationing there.

why even have orange?

>German being an arrogant cunt
Kek glad your country will be gone soon

At least we don't experience islamic terrorism.

>You usually don't see many Swedes, Frogs and Germans sperging out in these threads even we are the most hated countries. It's usually only the people from third world or irrelevant shitholes that lose their shit.

That's because we still have a country worth defending.

Inb4 cultural suicide to prove Hitler was right -memeball

I-I love you too Ireland

And a Merry Christmas to you too, sir.
At least you already have the shitskin phenotype down to a T. And they say Bulgarians suck at preparing for the future.
K.
Good. Enjoy it. I don't like your country but that doesn't mean I don't want to see you happy. Be happy. Merry Christmas.

damn, Croatia bros are even more based than I thought

Thanks mate

>At least you already have the shitskin phenotype down to a T
And it's the nordic countries that are the most cucked ones.
Really makes you think.

>goes out of your way to mention us
what the heck

Cucked by what metric?

If I chose any "nordic" country to compare to yours, what would the results be regarding crime rate, corruption, unemployment, average income, GDP, welfare, health care, job opportunities, research and scientific progress, amount of gold teeth?

Something like this

those have nothing to do with cuck status achmed

>Cucked by what metric?
By the amount of shitskins you let rape your women while you call us shitskins so you can feel better and not worry of being prosecuted of a hate crime.

Well I had better move to Bulgaria. Having to live in abject poverty is but a small trade-off for the guarantee to be referred to as "uncucked" on Sup Forums, and isn't that all that REALLY matters in the end?

Thanks for opening my eyes, uncuckeds.

The world is not perfect, Ahmed.