What does Sup Forums think of this show? I've watched half of it...

What does Sup Forums think of this show? I've watched half of it, and the entire thing just shits all over Churchill and every man on the show and it glorifies Elizabeth as a feminist icon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALy_A5owNUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry I don't watch the televised jew

That's what you get for watching modern (((television))).

>What does Sup Forums think of this show?
watching tv is degenerate

I'm not taking sides on anything here - but I visited the 14/88 part of youtube the other day and many fashy NatSoc/Fascist posters are seeping with hatred over Churchill in regards to WW2 decisions he made

The TV medium degenerated real fast

Churchill was pretty aged by then, and totally obsessed with the Soviet Union. I thought it was pretty enjoyable to watch.

She's not really a feminist icon here. I don't think she ever was. She's always been quite an outspoken traditionalist.

I can confirm this. This view of Churchill is even seen on Sup Forums among right-wingers.

oh and Il Duce did Donald Trump/16 btw as proven in this video

Just using him as a scapegoat.

Much like how the Nazis have to throw entire ethnicities under the bus to explain their own flaws, so to do neo-Nazis have to explain away their own failure.

>Churchill was bought by the Jews!
>If the guys who fought us didn't fight us we would have won!

>She's always been quite an outspoken traditionalist.

I know, which makes the show seem strange to me.

It's like they took the faggot prince of wales's white guilt and gave it too the queen

Considering the fact that a good deal of the horrors of WWII could have been avoided if Britain had joined the axis, yeah, (((Churchill))) pretty much gave millions of lives as a blood sacrifice to Moloch and people don't take too kindly to that kinda shit.

>>If the guys who fought us didn't fight us we would have won!
This sorta makes sense though, just how Sturmabteilung could have - in an alternative timeline - not gotten corrupted by (((associates))) to Georg Strasser ----> Strasserism with jewish Revolutionary Elements ----> Night of Long Knives executing perfectly capable and thus-far-loyal men in a desperate need to purge jewish ideas from taking hold in the Hitler circle

Strasser literally hung out with j00z who complimented and affected him, just as Ernst Rohm later on allegedly took money from french marxists IIRC [Judas moment]

remember that (((the special interests))) tend to play out several sides - with Current Year (((Soros))) boasting about this in interviews over his wartime spendings between warring nation states (this I've taken from normie magazines, not even archaic historical research)

I'm pretty sure Churchill criticized the Jews especially those in the Soviet Union.

>a good deal of the horrors of WWII could have been avoided if Britain had joined the axis

"If the guys who fought us didn't fight us we would have won!"

"It's Britain's fault we set up camps!"

>Moloch

1. Podesta Pizza in le Current Year 2016 [massive thanks to Wikileaks!]
2. People associated with above from various countries (yet to be unraveled)
3. a certain Conservative Revolutionary philosopher - who served at a german state university both during and AFTER the war, while enemy to Alfred Rosenberg and others in the NSDAP top - identified both Judaism and Christianity as "moloch cults" from outside of the Germanic World. He lived 'til the 1940's IIRC, so his observation of 'JudaeoChristianity = Moloch', if holding true, is fascinating

It is Britain's fault they declared war on Germany and got countless young british boys killed for an insane us vs. them ideological conflict with their brothers.

If there ever was such a thing as a subhuman, your twisted, bloodthirsty ass would fit the category.

>"It's Britain's fault we set up camps!"
but to be qh, I've heard for years from the NatSoc people that " >Britain constructed the Concentration Camp design to begin with"

Just as Elementary School ww2 docus only show RageMode Hitler (never smiling or neutrally speaking), the outside-of-Internet world won't hear about this stuff either

Silver lining; WW2 was one huge sacrifice to Moloch BUT we now know not to engage in fratricidal war? (see Pan-European Nationalism and White Nationalism on a meta-level compared to previous political eras)

nevar forget Oswald Mosley tho

>managed to gather 250 000 (!) people in town squares during the latter WW2 years
>fashy and neat
>based marching songs preservedon U Tube today
That's TREMENDOUS, as Trump would say

>Silver lining; WW2 was one huge sacrifice to Moloch BUT we now know not to engage in fratricidal war? (see Pan-European Nationalism and White Nationalism on a meta-level compared to previous political eras)

Europe's military forces are no longer under her control, but led by the Churchills of the 21st century.

And then they got taken out of the picture for wrongthink

>I'm pretty sure
No you aren't

>(((Churchill))) pretty much gave millions of lives as a blood sacrifice to Moloch and people don't take too kindly to that kinda shit.
What bothers me is how conservatives still reveringly quote Churchill today [probably the same kind that likes to "LARP" as Mad Men-Era cigar club men while protesting the 'radical violent thugs' elsewhere] [this same distinction seen throughout history - both J. Evola and Michael Kühnen got sick of Burgeoise Twats in their lifetimes]

"Useful idiots."

(((Churchill)))

You don't understand British mentality, and this is why the way occurred. Read the writings of other leaders at the time and you'll see why they fought. It's wasn't out of thirst for ARYAN BLOOD like Sup Forums wants you to think.
>"Here in Yorkshire was a true fragment of the undying England, like the White Cliffs of Dover, or any other part of our land that Englishmen have loved. Then the question came, is it possible that the Prussian jackboot will force its way into this countryside to tread and trample over it at will? The very thought seemed an insult and an outrage"

Hitler lied about everything else (remember when he said to Chamberlain that he was gonna do nuffin?) so why wouldn't he also lie about taking us when the rest of the continent was gone?

And besides, what would your choice be? Stick two fingers up to our allies to LARP as a great Germanic Volk! Like that would ingratiate us. If Hitler actually had the respect for us that he said he did he couldn't have possible expected Britain to stand by as he invaded our allies one-by-one.

Yes, but it's still not a sensible argument to make. You can throw around changes in the past all day, but it wont change what has happened, not will it change the situations that led up to it.

The issue is that often by the time you realise you must make a choice then there's usually only one choice left at all.

I wouldn't be so hopeful of that future. See how quickly modern-day Progressives and Marxists turn on even their own family when finding out they don't agree with them. If there's going to be a European war again, this is likely the lines it will be drawn along.

More a "European Civil War" than a "European International War."

This. People who believe everyone should have dropped their shit and joined hitler makes no sense. Not to mention hitlers multiple failures he was German and therefore destined to lose the war one way or another.

Your post reads like an in-joke that doesn't make much sense to anyone who isnt you.

Are you a living parody? Because you delegate blame on da Hitla like skinheads do on da jooz.

>And besides, what would your choice be? Stick two fingers up to our allies to LARP as a great Germanic Volk! Like that would ingratiate us. If Hitler actually had the respect for us that he said he did he couldn't have possible expected Britain to stand by as he invaded our allies one-by-one.

But you did! You got everyone east of Berlin put under worse governance than by the nazis, lost YOUR empire, fucked over white people in the US forever and in no small way, paved the road to the EU with your good intentions.

Churchill was pretty kickass, why do people hate on him?
From what i've heard even Abe Lincoln liked him

>You got everyone east of Berlin put under worse governance than by the nazis

Actually it was the Americans stopping Patton from advancing that did that. Churchill wanted to march on as well. He despised Bolsheviks and it was the entire point of his "Iron Curtain" speech: getting the Anglosphere to re-arm the Germans and all smash the Soviets once and for all.

> lost YOUR empire

Was happening anyway. Nothing could have kept it together once the two most glorious parts left.

> fucked over white people in the US forever

How are we in any way responsible for actions of the States? Remember that they declared independence?

>paved the road to the EU with your good intentions.

So instead of a European union centred in Germany, we got a European Union centred in Germany? Remember that the EU started out as a purely economic community.

I'm not interested in copypasta memes or writing long essay-y posts since threads are closed fast on this board [and Sup Forums is not a personal blog], so I'm trying to hit a balance (if they are confusing to read it's due to yule mead atm)

>to anyone who isnt you
I'll remind myself to shorten them and provide some background links or w/e to clarify things then in the future. Merry Trumpmas

There wouldn't have been American boots in Europe if Britain wouldn't have bent over and their wives with them.

>Was happening anyway.
Are you a swede using a proxy or does defeatism run in your blood?

>So instead of a European union centred in Germany, we got a European Union centred in Germany? Remember that the EU started out as a purely economic community.
Instead of a continent unified by it's differences, we got a continent being replaced by less questioning and more subservient foreigners, because white nationalists lost WWII and now white nationalism is bad.

Lmao Mosley was in prison the entire war you tard.

David Icke, as far as I can remember, blatantly spells out the chronology with the EU being financed by Rothschilds and some others (he's not even interested in nationalism or ethnicity, but he got cornered by the ADL in the 90's anyway)

>tfw the whole TV series trend will die off
People should talk about more important and local things than Game of Thrones and Disney Programming (I thought the latter would completely die out after Hannah Montana Cyrus ----> absolute degenerated trainwreck, but money talks in the U.S.)

>There wouldn't have been American boots in Europe if Britain wouldn't have bent over
The other options being what? Surrender? Allying with Germany at the start and abandoning our continental allies?

Showing such two-facedness would surely have destroyed the empire as well.

>and their wives with them.
Has the last 50 years of women's liberation not clued you in to women's latent whorishness yet? This is not an argument worth making.

>Instead of a continent unified by it's differences

I thought we were talking about a Europe under Nazi rule as opposed to the EU?

>we got a continent being replaced by less questioning and more subservient foreigners

Invited in by ex-Communists that America didn't want to smash (again, like Patton and Churchill wanted to). Merkel is a Commie raised in the wild.

>because white nationalists lost WWII and now white nationalism is bad.

Churchill was a "white" nationalist as well (he hated brown people, especially Indians and Islamists). People always forget that Adolf loved Islam as much as Winston despised it. Remember how he said that Islam in a man is like rabies in a dog?

Also "white" nationalism has no place in Europe because it's an invention of America because they're all mutts. By seperating the race from the nations of Europe we allow them to say that a "Frenchman can be black!" and suchlike.