When was the last time Obama talked about Jesus?

..or any world leader nowadays? Based Queenie.

>"Jesus Christ lived obscurely for most of his life, and never travelled far. He was maligned and rejected by many, though he had done no wrong. And yet, billions of people now follow his teaching and find in him the guiding light for their lives. I am one of them because Christ’s example helps me see the value of doing small things with great love, whoever does them and whatever they themselves believe."

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtKBjuQblqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god bless her

>When was the last time Obama talked about Jesus

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtKBjuQblqI
2:09

He talks about himself, which, from his perspective, is the same as talking about Jesus.

And, unlike HRH, he isn't even required by law to have a specific religion.

Ifunny?

God Save the Queen.

I cried during her message.

It is a tradition of mine to salute while the anthem plays, listen to her, then salute until the ending music closes.

>not realizing all world leaders are (((them))) or owned by (((them))) and as such are satanic, luciferic
"It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of Heaven."
"The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?"

The GOP: Trump is Jesus:

Sounds like me when I meet the first magpie of the day. No offense intended.

No worries bro.

No foreigner could understand the loyalty and feeling an Anglo has towards our Queen. Unless you're a traitor republican ofc. No offense intended.

> Christ’s example helps me see the value of doing small things with great love, whoever does them and whatever they themselves believe."

Translation: Stupid Goy, don't you know that muslims and athiests are actually just as Christian, if not much more, than you? Accept multiculturalism right now or face the wrath of Allah.

Cheers, mate. Happy Christmas!

Whats with her star trek uniform. Dr mccoy looking bitch

holy shit we are truly in the end times

Happy Christmas! :D

Have a really good one, I know we usually go to bed before the US.

Corvids are fun to watch.

Death to obama death to his family death to all muzzys.

Praise the white god.

Believe it or not, I got a Cole's Christmas Puddy (with brandy butter) as a gift, so I won't be going to bed until it has been steamed and slathered and devoured. As Tiny Tim said "The pudding! Oh, the pudding!"

Its not really appropriate to talk about fictional characters in speeches addressing the nation

This. Want to talk to your magicskyfairy? Return to Reddit nerd.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/104406777

Jesus get

what did she talk about