Funny isnt it, how the (((ideal male))) is tall (((dark))) and hansome and yet the ideal female is a 'blonde bombshell'

Funny isnt it, how the (((ideal male))) is tall (((dark))) and hansome and yet the ideal female is a 'blonde bombshell'.

Really makes one ponder...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it never meant (((nigger))) by (((dark))), that's entirely a modern meme

Tall dark and handsome means dark hair, you stupid moron.

>pic related

>tfw she still cucked him

Turns out women just enjoy cheating in general.

You're not wrong Nigel, but why do you have pictures of dark men saved on your computer?

>Having dark hair/eyes
>White

Pick one and only one

That's not dark, that's a nigger.

No Hans, that is tall, dark and handsome.

Because he was my favourite skateboarder and unfortunately he died recently.

He has light eyes, you pleb. Also, both of his parents are white, his dad most definitely "aryan"

Daily reminder Heidi Klum's nigger husband Seal got cucked by Heidi's 6' 5", tall, muscled, WHITE body guard who's she is dating (married now?) to this day and the reason they got divorced.

>single mum.

kek.

this is some ideal slave to me

>Dark hair

Doesnt look aryan to me Ahmed. I guess this guy is aryan too!

and what a lot of good it did for her childrens attractiveness

>Really makes one ponder...
makes me masturbate

There is literally nothing wrong with dark hair you moron, as long as you have Caucasian features, light eyes and white skin, it doesn't matter. Post a "selfie" you fat cunt, I want to see your "superior" genetics

A fine example of how to ruin good genes.

Damn ugly kids.

LITERALLY SHAKING, the post

>Posting selfies on a Slovakian agricultual forum

Her daughter with the Italian F1 coach looks a lot like her.

how can you be so sensitive you faggot fuck
i used to bully people like you in high school lol

Tall, dark, and handsome doesn't refer to black men. It was used to refer to Mediterranean and Spanish men from Europe who have olive skin.

Whites think they'll win a race war even though they argue amongst themselves over petty things like hair color lol.

Whites would annihilate any other race if it was truly war. Go larp some where else non white nig

>one life
>born anything other than white
Lmao wouldn't dream of it

Darks means Mediterranean not a nigger

Nah, it means dark skin too.

Dark means non white olivenigger so you will a-ok

>Projection: the Post

>infographic he got from some Sup Forums bait thread
Dropped instantly. Keep dreaming son.

I don't care about your argument semantics you american mong
How the fuck can that post even be projection anyway? Are you implying I'm not a 6 ft 4, handsome white male with an above average sized cock? ... Cos I am mate, and I'm not memeing.

>ideal

when women explain their 'type' they're waffling bullshit (to be fair they think they believe their own bullshit)

they are attracted to someone that is confident and gives the impression that they are not too attracted to them and would probably have hundreds of other potential girlfriend options to fall back on

women like confidence and people that don't care. its little to do with looks/race/intelligent/build

Dark means dark hair but even so, A lot of Greeks look "white" anyway.

t. virgin

not even him but, nice argument mate. you must be black eh? Nothing but pity for you

>Are you implying I'm not a 6 ft 4, handsome white male with an above average sized cock? ... Cos I am mate, and I'm not memeing.

Why would I do that? I'm taller, have a large cock, and a white female. I'm not even memeing dude... Prove me wrong

Post any social media then, or pic with timestamp and I'll follow suit
Easy way to see who's bullshitting eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Niggers are delusional

Brainwashed German provided a great A/B test for what your offering look like with and without nigger genes.

You have dark hair, you have already lost, my ethnic friend.

>yet the ideal female is a 'blonde bombshell'.

You're living in the 90's.

Big titted blondes are misogyny now. It's all about boring skinny brunettes.

post up fat boy

he got cucked by a white tennis instructor

Tall, dark, and handsome has nothing to do with skin colour. It was initially invented in a news paper article to describe Sean Connory. You know, the Scottish as fuck guy.

That feel when tall, light and handsome, dont know where this dark meme came from but I can tell you its probably yet another jewish scam

Dark means edgy retard

What's wrong with seals face? Was he clubbed as a baby?

Pierce Brosnan is literally what they mean

The fuck is wrong with that guys face he's ugly as shit

>skateboarding

Honestly it's a degenerate stoner subculture and I'm glad when towns tear down skateparks

He's a nigger what do you expect

acne scars. She was banging her white bodyguard practically their entire marriage.

He used to be in an actual tribe

>Seal and Heidi Klum have been separated for years and yet he still makes time to attend his kids' soccer games

Really BTFO the whole once you go black you're a single mom meme

Dark doesn't mean black numb nuts
Also you're using the (((jew))) wrong
>.t 6'3" white male who has been called tall dark and handsome more than few times in my life

I won't lie, for the most part, it is "degenerate", but it's much better than kids wasting their youth playing video games and getting fat, ain't it?

Also, he was an outcast within skateboarding for being against the grain. I can respect that, considering he's rebelling against people who believe themselves to be "rebels"... sound familiar?

>short, pale and ugly
>bald cube

finished pondering

It is, in reality the only women who think nogs are attractive are black themselves.

by dark they mean dark hair, not nigger

Generally it used to be associated with swarthy Italians.

>tear down skateparks
Last time that happened here they just built a new better one in its place kek

It's the only way to get attention.

It's a family joke. The world thinks it's about them.

Why would (((they))) want the ideal man to be tall? Makes no sense. Why not short manlets?

>Been described as dark by others
>Thinks he's white

The "dark" part is still bullshit though, because it's anti-Aryan.

Dark Tall as in young Sean Connery dark tall not charcoal nigger tall.

If you're black and don't look like Will Smith you're probably ugly as shit.

Stay mad abdul

Will Smith is a coon so he's still ugly as shit? Lmao

>They are stealing our lolis

Shiiit bros, how do we stop them?

>how the (((ideal male))) is tall (((dark))) and handsome

All races, even when separated from each others influence, value fairer skinned women and richer skinned men.

The reason is because a woman with fair/pale skin signifies she lives a life that involves staying at home and learning skills like cooking, sewing, child-rearing, and such. Where-as a man who has a rich complexion is obviously outside a lot, be it due to working, athletics, combat, or adventuring.

You'll notice also that men with pale/fair skin are often depicted as schemers and/or lotharios who are most active at night, where-as women who have rich skin are depicted as being brazen and tomboyish.

She was a single mom, at the time she met him. Turns out the dangers of dating a single mom surpass the dangerous of dating a black guy.

And of course she end up cheating on him..

Learn to read you battyboy

You need to work on your comprehension skills there pablo

What about dark haired irish men or celtic people? I have jet black hair, bright orange beard, and green eyes. Fair haired women love me and i'm extremely pale and of entirely irish stock. My 23andme showed i am 94% British and irish and 6 percent polish.

>Battyboy
Oh it's another cunt who speaks Jafaican like Ali G... why are you on Sup Forums anyway, you dumb cunt? Shouldn't you be listening to grime and saying "ting" to impress your nig mates, or are you middle class and just like pretending?

Kill yourself either way

But celtic brits usually do have dark hair.

My ideal woman looks like this.

Someone in your ancestry has been blacked

Is this the definition of triggered
u calling me a dumb cunt yet you cant even read lmao

my ideal is this

I'm sure the guy himself was respectable enough, but the hobby and the participants in general are 95% pure scum.

I'd rather kids avoid both video games and skateboarding, there are much better hobbies. I'd rather raise boy scouts than skating gamers.

Problem is, taking a phrase from a time where it applied only to whites and applying it to the current diverse viewpoint.

is Irish
is "celtic"
You either have good genes or you don't, I couldn't tell you
does your stubble look quite dark but only go "ginger" when long?

23andme doesn't show you're polish it says ashkenazi or some bullshit which tells me you're 6% kike

whatever makes you feel better about yourself, paki

Dumb post.

>somebody depicted a rich skinned person as masculine therefore its probably true

No

she was getting this bbc for years
can a white man even compete afterwards?

>being a sensitive bitch
Lol I feel for you mate, don't start cutting over there whatever you do

>Ele quer uma petista feminazi guerreira da justiça social como namorada.

Puta que pariu.

MMMM....Stretched ear lobes

Tall dark and handsome means handsome Spanish/Italian guy. Tall & Handsome is the most important component of course

that man has no penis

why not bleached? Why are you so gay? Maybe i have Iberian blood retard.

Is..Is it the mystical fourth hole?

> yet the ideal female is a 'blonde bombshell'.
But it's not?
The ideal female is neon colored twintailed loli with DFC and thicc thighs and wide hips

MOOOOOODDS

heidi said the first thing she noticed about him was his bulge and that's when she knew she wants his babies because in her eyes he was the ultimate man!

so obviously bbc no white man can compete. sorry whitebois !

Its bright orange at stubble and long people ask if i dye it. I look classically irish. Cowlicks, pale, green eyes, muscular, and shit.

>Typical Iberian

Either way you're not white

they are my weakness, mr barbarosa

gib qt brazilian sjw

It showed i was eastern European so i just assumed pole.