Does anyone on Sup Forums also hate people who use drugs? I can't fucking stand them

Does anyone on Sup Forums also hate people who use drugs? I can't fucking stand them.

Nice blog.

Well we love you bro.

No. I sometimes use modified OG Kush with a heavy indica content for sleeping and Crohn's Disease treatment purposes.

I can confirm that this is great way to treat a chronic disease that can be treaty with other stuff, but marijuana kicks in fast and helps fast.

As to being a "retarded drug user", I hold a PhD and 3 other degrees, one of them a master's degree from Cambridge and one from Columbia.

Is this a bot post?

Does anyone on Sup Forums hate people that hate other people, I can't fucking stand them.

You do realize that posting on Sup Forums is no different than smoking a bunch of weed, do you?

Going by the quality of discussions in this board you could make the argument that Sup Forums lowers IQ more than heavy weed usage

what kind of drugsall of them? alcohol? steroids? caffeine? anti depressant? prescription pills? or just the one the lobbies told the government they don't want you to use?

Pretty neat. I just like to get high.

nah, but i dont do any kind of drugs myself.

No. As long as I don't notice.

I do.

I think that drugs are one of the pillars of modern degeneracy and drug use is heavily correlated with other degenerate behavior.

No truly redpilled person uses drugs.

I just like to get high.

Nope. I'm sitting in my parents lanai in Florida and we're about to smoke a j of wifi OG then eat lamb. Stay bitter.

Eating is a drug. Have you ever tried not being a faggot?

drugs supports gangs and niggery so yes. less of a problem if they went through legal channels.

You're also in a miserable pisshole of a country so nobody cares

You said niggery.
>Smirks

It's Christmas, have a fucking drink, faggot.

Like alcohol and sugar? Hate those faggots.

>1 post by this ID

...you might be on to something, Netherlands

Same. They're all degenerate "know it all" dicks.

I smoke weed and I enjoy it, but I hate the stoner culture. That shit literally makes me cringe and I want to slap the shit out of anyone that identifies themselves as a stoner. The drug itself isn't degenerate, but the culture surrounding it is.

Spierdalaj kolego. I just like to get high.

I don't think there's anything wrong with smoking weed.

I think it's wrong to criticize or hate others for using drugs while you indulge in what is basically a very harmful drug addiction (Sup Forums).

I hate you for using a pic where some fag mixes it with tobacco.

It's fucking weed you dipshit.
You must be the kind of kid everyone hated as a suite mate because you would bitch about them having girls and alcohol out.

What's up fellow Floridabro, I'm about to roll a b of northern lights for my father

>master's degree from Cambridge and one from Columbia.
overpriced bullshit schools
tell me, did they helped when your country was invaded by shitskins?

Thick. You are onto something. Everything is degeneracy in its own right. Most fags are just fags though.

>Leaf

Jestem polackem. Why does Poland have shitty overpriced weed?

Suck a dick people can use whatever drug they want. God King Junger used LSD with Hoffman.

Additionally, I was born in Canada. I can speak perfect polish, but fuck writing in polish. Gawd I hate the pronouns and other crap.

Doesn't change the fact they're degenerate human beings for ever using drugs.

But tobacco and alcohol are fine because they're legal
>what's that Mr government? Your boots need a clean? Well no problem, let me lick them clean!

I hate people that make it their identity and think they have achieved something.

Since you want to be a fag, the one lobbies told us not to use. Eg. Cocaine, heroin, weed, etc. Anything along the lines of that is what I'm talking about.

I dont really care desu but I judge them how they live their life and their habits

Basically same here. I don't have much respect for people that do it in general, either, but I can handle them. I think the people that use it to avoid situations are weak.

If the lobbies rules that Sup Forums use lowers IQ, would you support their push to ban anonymous shitposting?

People need to follow government rules in order to live in a functioning society. Move to Africa if you want anarchy.

I'm fine if you use soft core drugs like alcohol and weed. But, if you use hardcore drugs you should get shot on sight.

Oh. You mean that opiates are now killing more people then alcohol and all illegal drugs combined, ok. And they just approved then for babies.
You will hang on day of the rope. Rather have nigger slaves than your doped up ass. Lemme guess, you voted for shillary and have a Bernie sticker on your bumper. You should check for shit stains on your ass you lumptard.

I'm OP retard.

>t. Guy that uses drugs and doesnt know it.
Please tell us all about yourself and when you do, remember nobody gives a shit about you projecting on christmas... sad..

Doctors sell harder drugs than you can buy on the street. Jesus I hope the states get nuked soon.

I OPed your mom faggot.
>Overpenetrated since you have ameritard education.

Fuck you lassie.

Those same drugs are used to keep people alive. These other 'recreational' drugs are used to give people a high because they're weak. Are you fucking brain dead?

Are you 11

Potheads and alcoholics are fucking annoying. Thankfully, I've never had to deal with anybody who was addicted to anything else.

So you're just a hypocrite then

Same.

I'll tell you what I can't stand is Americans and their shit threads. Yank hours on Sup Forums are fucking awful

God, I hope your retarded fucking country gets nuked. Brits are so retarded, it's almost hilarious.

But Sup Forums don't enables drug trafficking.

You're the core of America's drug problems. Kill yourself.

They say Christianity built the west but maybe it was alcohol. The conditions the working class had to put up with we're shocking and having a drink probably kept them relatively sane.

I hate people who hate people who use drugs. You're a faggot.

NO.
I like my life.
Drug users that don't make their own stash should kill themselves, degenerate narco enablers

>Sup Forums doesn't enable drug trafficking
>there are a shitload of threads promoting drug use all over the Sup Forums boards

Smelly dumb beaner scum

I used drugs.

only alcohol and speed.

inb4 America consumes more pharma than any other country

like you malinchista faggot?

mfw I actually have to go around bullying drug addicts on Sup Forums to make them snap out of their cringeworthy addictions and make them better people

singapore works. 0.005% use rate for weed

why are you poles so fucking based?

I'm white as fuck, if you haven't noticed by my above average verbal and cognitive abilities.

t. psychology major

Anyone who studies hard science knows that weed is extremely harmful and are smart enough to ignore the muh feels propaganda.

Because they want into space?

fuck shills
fuck pedophiles
and fuck John Podesta.

it's pretty funny how the weedtards pretend to be scientific while stumbling around on a goat of cognitive fallacies in response to the studies

>but dat correlation!
>but dat sample size!
>dat great uncle IQ 150 of mine who smoked it once!!

lol, weed kills brain cells

Look, a mexican intelectual!
he knows how to post in Sup Forums outdated memes.
Fucking cringeworthy

Just blazed it after a nice nap

>Does anyone on Sup Forums also hate people who use drugs? I can't fucking stand them.

You're not alone!

Just kidding. Who else here into jenkem?

>tainting premium bud with tobacco
absolutely degenerate

i really don't care. i don't care for drugs in general. but i like some phenibut once in a while, and i'll eat literally as much 4-aco-dmt as i can get my hands on, if you gave me a kilogram of it, i'd eat a kilogram of 4-aco-dmt.

>complains about supposedly outdated "memes" while parroting "Mexican intellectual" memes
It's too bad that you'll never be white buddy

Care to share how much brown you got in you? I'd say, about 50% at the very least considering you've been making contradictions in all of your posts

i bet you're 5'8"

>>tainting premium bud with tobacco
Nah man lizzard shit packs bigger punch! You can make drink easy with landry sope. Sound not so good but it is best.

Yes, but only people who can't use them in moderation or are way out of their element in doing them. I understand experimenting with drugs when you're younger. I've certainly made mistakes in my past with drugs but I never let it take control of who I am and I always kept a sense of morality. That's why I'm not a degenerate addict and was able to become a functioning member of society and a decent human being after high school.

Even drugs like weed and alcohol turn people into absolute shit cunts when used in excess. I drink alcohol occasionally and I never smoke weed though I used to in high school. I find it sad when people past the age of 25 still smoke any amount of weed or make the choice to get blackout drunk every weekend, it's childish and pathetic.

I'm 1.81 cm tall

Err, I meant to type meters, whatever

Hi Malik

>You can make drink easy with landry sope

So you literally drink bleach?

niggers have discovered that bleach gets you fucking crunk

did you know that gasoline gets you so drunk that you hallucinate?

Nice Mexican intellectual, by the way, my skin is bronze and proud of it.

I've used a fair bit so heres my take. I use cannabis a fair bit due to my IBS, although lately it's been a bit of a burden on my depression.

Drugs are fine for people interested in them/need them for medical purposes. I've met too many people who get high for the sake of being high and can't maintain 5 minutes of sobriety. Those types of people are the one who huff whippets and other damaging stuff; who fully deserve any sort of damage they sustain.

marijuana doesn't lower IQ stop posting this spook

pic related

weed really does make you dumb.

God tier album. I got it on vinyl

i love to shoot up and i hate niggers how fucked am i?

ironically, whippets do nothing to you. it's just pure nitrous. when you go to the dentist or for light surgery, you'll be inhaling more nitrous than you'd get from doing a thousand whippets. it's totally harmless.

>Psychology

>Science

Try pseudo-science m8. All you do is literally degrade human emotions into sexual fetishization.

Yeah I know. I'm saying that guys is a psychology major.

i smoke weed everyday.

I don't think you're supposed to eat dmt