Are the memes true? are sikhs really bro tier?

are the memes true? are sikhs really bro tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_EFE4pJJcM
youtube.com/watch?v=otuj5CASuDg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
youtu.be/pvQitBXj0BM
youtube.com/watch?v=cDoTGNdkMxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think they're called Sikhs? They are totally sick bros.

No

>when the first post is the best post

no. believe it or not, they form violent gangs in canada.

teri pan da fudda

Is that bro-tier sounding to you?
I'm a Sikh AMA

do you poo in the loo? If so you're bro tier.

I live in a town that's about 70% Indians. They don't know how to drive, but I think we're one of the most right wing places in Canada

>They don't know how to drive
I love this meme because 90% of crashes are caused by old white people.

They should get searched at airports considering the biggest airplane terrorism act here in Canada was commited by a sikh

Explain the part with the sikh guy getting bullied in this music video by Pajeet and the Fonz:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_EFE4pJJcM

Why are they suddenly afraid of him returning with a bigger Turban? Is it a cultural thing or is it just a meme for the video?

Can you remove kebab? For each 5 kebab you remove we will accept 1 sikh into canada and teach you our greath sport of hockey. Deal?

Yes.
Everyone with a triple digit IQ in England knows they're the sound ones.

I've had a few Sikh friends and they were really cool people, they aren't awkward and selfish like most indians

>Kill muslims
They are alright

brampton?

reminder most sikhs brexited

You ever been to a China town?

It's full of tiny, Asian women who are driving gigantic SUV's who back in and out of a spot 50 times just so they have enough clearance to go while having a shit ton of room to back out once and drive off.

t. Hapa faggot

>they are approved by Anti-White pussies over at r/TheDonald/
>soon becoming the new "I'm not racist, I know a black guy at school" meme IRL

No. Not in a HWhite Interests context.

They preserve separation between the sexes iirc, that's something - but they are more at home in the continent of India than the USA

Never met a sikh I didnt like

reminder sikhs dgaf about 'happy holiday' pc shit youtube.com/watch?v=otuj5CASuDg

sikhs are *taxi driver* tier

>Majority of western nations are majority white

>Most car accidents are caused by old people

>Most of population is white

>Most of old population is white

>lel it's whitey that sucks at driving lol!!!11

of course then there's this angle, I forgot

Ayodha Mosque 1992 best day of India's life

Surprisingly enough, yes.

All I know is that whites drive way faster.

Brotier AND based imho

Because canada is 90% old white people?

The ones here are bros.

When asked earlier why they were not offended by the words "merry Christmas " one of them replied "i am offended that people think we would be offended".

It is usually politically correct collage girls and numales that are the ones writing letters and getting offended on behalf of the minorities. The sikhs dont give a fuck and view christmas as an opportunity for families to come together.

absolutely based
man I wish we had sikhs here!

Yes

I ain't watching that mainstream shit.

I love hockey but fucking broke my wrist once and can't play anymore. My Dad used up all his money to drive me 30 miles almost everyday to the astoturf. Feel bad for the poor guy. I let him down. FFS. And yes i fucking hate Muslims. But India is probably the most tolerant nation for them right now i guess, so it's hard to talk about it publicly.

PS: I hate Canada. My family wants me to move there. I told them to suck my dick(at least in my mind).

Then apologize for your misleading post.

>BORN MUZZIE SLAYERS
>feed homeless
>carry a weapon to defend the innocent at all times
>no terrorist attacks (I can't recall but I'm sure there's at least one but even christians have a few)
Tbqhfam they're welcome here and I'm extremely racist

Why? it's true

sikhs are pretty cool actually. they carry swords around and dgaf. badass.

They sikh him here, they sikh him there,
His turban's are loud, but never square.
It will make or break him so he's got to be the best,
'Cause he's a dedicated follower of Guru Nanak.

No beef with them.

They tend to mind their own business and contribute to society. I'm ok with that.

Brampton?

I never got why people got offended by hearing Merry Christmas.

If someone of whatever faith told me happy/merry/good whatever holiday it was for them that day I'd just be like right on have a good one.

Since when is wishing good sentiments offensive?

Bah, Canada is pretty alright if you stay out of Toronto/Brampton, but then again your parents probably WILL try to go there since it has the biggest sikh pops.

>>no terrorist attacks (I can't recall but I'm sure there's at least one but even christians have a few)
bruh...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

I find Scarborough comfy. White towns have the cheaper houses but everything is too spread out and it feels weird not seeing anyone walking on the sidewalk.

According to the policitcally correct crowd, the words merry christmas are not culturally inclusive and they feel christmas is used to oppress minorites.

People offended on behalf of other people are one of the worst things the far left have inflicted upon us. The media are a big part of this.

Truthfully most jews, chinese, and atheists dont give a fuck if someone wishes them a merry christmas. Its just a small vocal minority (mostly white) who took up the fight.

dO Not GO
DO nOT cOMe HeRE
IM DROWNIng In lIBERaL BUllsHIT
pROtEct yOUre CULtURE
oURS iS fORFEIT

Then tell me what significance a bigger turban has within sikhism.

>tfw too intelligent for tiny turban

Met a few who were very cool and down to earth people. They seem like they have a live and let live attitude, they won't force their shit on you and they don't want your shit forced on them. I've got quite a bit of respect for their philosophy on being armed and I imagine all Sikh Americans respect and would stand by the second amendment. The hair thing is kinda weird and nasty, but I'll take that over raping the natives and trying to enforce your backwards oppressive laws on others. youtu.be/pvQitBXj0BM video related Sikhs advocate for people to be armed and educated on firearms.

Their "bro tier"ness begins and ends with their hatred of Muslims. That's it.

Somehow they've convinced the entirety of the US and Canada that they DON'T belong to one of the most inherently violent religions in the world. Somehow they've convinced people that the Khalistan movement is a very small, fringe, thing. That they do not commit heinous acts of terrorism (Canada flight) or assassinate their own leaders.

Very curious as to how they've done this, but don't trust a Sikh. They are dangerous and the second US or Canada is ever forced to weigh in on the Punjab question, they will turn on you like fucking rabid dogs.

It's obviously an inherently violent religion, perhaps the most violent, but the objects of Sikh violence are more specific. As far as I know.

Gtfo. Those aren't sikhs

BRO TIER

They keep knives in their turbans to kill muzzles with. Bigger turban means he can get a bigger knife in there.

wrong pic

No. I find it pathetic how 2nd gen Indians grow up pampered by their parents but then join gangs here and act like niggers. They promote black culture, listen to rap, talk like niggers, dress like niggers, care only about their "status" of clothing and accessories. They didn't grow up poor in the ghetto but act like they are hard as shit.

Anyways, they probably do it because Indians have the worst inferiority complex out of anyone. Their women are smarter than them and boss them around like a bunch of betas that they are, it's pretty hilarious.

half sikh half english lad here, my sikh family are pretty redpilled (all voted for brexit) but when it comes down to it they're just your typical lads who drink,smoke and fight all the fucking time just like the rest of the working class here

might just be my family that are a bit rough though lol

They'd be bro if they showered and cut their beards and took the turban off and got a normal haircut.

should mention only one member of my family wears a turban the rest don't care

Driving faster doesn't mean anything faggot. Crashes are caused by the uncertain, hesitant fucks that don't pay attention.

Are poos based? No. Are sikhs some kind of poos? Yep.

>sikh
>drink and smoke
Sound like pretty shitty Sikhs to me.

A Sikh literally created the Internet, father of Fiber optics -----> Dr. Narinder Singh Kapany

you are so fucking stupid

>are sikhs really bro tier?

For now they are.

But it's only a matter of time until they start to get uppity like every other minority.

No. All shitskins must be exterminated even if they are temporarily allies.

Sure. I'm not a stormfag so I try not to generalize people. That said all Indians smell bad.

I don't know if its just me but its like all minorities do this. Turks, Mexicans, Filipinos and even Koreans to some extent. Japanese and Chinese don't really do it though.

CEO's of Indian Motor Biz, almost all Sikh, despite being 1.4% of population in India.

They're nice people. Keep to themselves, polite

Brampton?

Bro Tier.

They are nothing like mudslimes I've been friends with a few during my pre college years and they are the whitest brown people I ever met as far as ethics and temperament are concerned

Yes because
>sikhism is basically a response to islamic aggression
>sikhism does not seek converts

as such it keeps to itself

Canada's Very 1st Prime Minister wanted the Sikhs to come to Canada

exactly, bro tier
its not hard to gain the status, you just have to not be a nig

please be more peaceful

nice id Suck Fat, burger bro

sikhs are based.
they hate muzzies as much as we do.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDoTGNdkMxw

A Sikh Christmas

Be wary of the SIDF

I've never met one and I bet none of you shut-ins have either.

The Sikh knows what the Muslim will do if you don't defend yourself against him.

>Greenland

no shit

I had an older Sikh guy show me around my school when I first arrived and we chatted shit about playing GTA Vice City and he showed me his cool little dagger he hung from his neck. Nice guy.

>I've never met one and I bet none of you shut-ins have either.

>call a taxi in calgary
>100% chance its a sikh

Mostly bro tier, they dont have a hive mentality in the same way as other groups.

They dont have a country to call their own so are usually loyal to the land they live in.

I can only think of 1 act of terrorism (Air india flight in canada) but to date have not met a single Sikh that supports it.

Sikhs are allright

Nice source.

>the jews knew

Also Canada has a sikh defense minister, which makes sense when we bomb muslims all the time

Daily reminder that racial profiling is totally justified.

DUDE HEROIN LMAO

They are kebab removers and don't do brown person terrorism

>bbbut muh leaf airplane

One incident isn't enough, it has to be consistent and constant to be a problem.

>Muslim looking guys who don't act like Muslims
I say flood white countries with them ASAP

>shitting on carpet strictly prohibited
>shitting
>on carpet
What the fuck? Only reason signs and warnings are needed is when someone had performed the action in the past

They are pretty much as right wing as they get in india

wrong

Sikhs and Jews mostly voted Brexit

Sikhs are awesome, great people, right up there with Asians in my book

Fuck off Ahmed

so underated