There is 600000 homeless people in the US

there is 600000 homeless people in the US

Other urls found in this thread:

centralmaine.com/2015/03/23/north-pond-hermit-completes-specialty-court-program/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And 600,000 of them are mentally ill.

good, we don't have enough to go around as it is.

Most homeless people could easily go innawoods and build at least some sort of adequate shelter, steal a book about wild food and make a way for themselves to survive. Steal some warm clothing, steal some containers for water filtration, and steal a bike for transportation and find work.

Most of them choose to be degenerate, sitting in the city and waiting for some white knight to save them while they freeze to death

>mih siks trilion

>homeless

Implying shitty cardboard and wood structures that infest the US could possibly be considered a home

I bet most of them are FUCKING WHITE MALES. Good.

I'd like to see how your mental health fairs while living on the streets for more than a couple weeks.

>this much an Edgelord cunt

>mfw I live in the north
>no homeless because they would fucking die in winter

My twig house has been standing proud for over 100 years, Muhammad

Why is that my problem?

>adult with angry birds backpack

wtf is wrong with kids today. 12 year old me wouldn't be caught dead in that.

Hey, I thought that guy looked familiar. I see him just about everyday in oakland

Wrong.

>live in Anchorage, Alaska
>-30 F in winters
>homeless FUCKING EVERYWHERE

Cold hardened homeless are the worst.

That pic is from pittsburgh. Not many colder cities in America than that. Homeless don't give a fuck about cold weather.

Come to bc and you will see homeless Albertan workers here

I've known lots of people who got through it better than when they started.

Most long-term homeless people are crazy and started out that way, and we don't have enough money to care for them all, especially since they're economically worthless.

yes
and?

And 100% of them are worthless shit bags that will do anything not to work.

You're a dumbfuck who probably doesn't know shit about bushcraft. Humans are tribal for a reason, because it's nearly impossible to "live alone innawoods" and forage -- to live out there you have to work & coordinate with others. Even the famed hermit of the north pond had to steal almost everything to live out there centralmaine.com/2015/03/23/north-pond-hermit-completes-specialty-court-program/ I'm sure some Jason Bourne-tier guy can hack it, for awhile, but it's not sustainable.

Best way to get out of homelessness is to network, move around, go to Churches or public city events, talk to people and be honest with them, ask for odd-job work, scan craigslist for side jobs & random shit, and all the while look for steady employment in the listings. Worst thing to do is sit on a corner and beg, not only because there's no forward momentum, but the other homeless folks will try to use you and skim off you, while keeping you down. After 6-12 months of hustling, getting phone numbers, and talking to locals & the community centers, you'll have a good chance of moving up in the world. It's hard, but possible.

Owning a home is expensive

Oddly enough there are more vacant homes than homeless people here.

fuck the homeless
t. chicagoan tired of being asked by homeless niggers for spare change while getting new shoes every week downtown

Did Ted Kaczynski steal stuff when he was living in the forest? I never heard too much about what he did up there aside from making the bombs.

Literally this

Finland population 5.5 million. 7,100 homeless.
320,000,000 / 5,500,000 = 58
58 × 7,100 = 413,000 homeless people in Finland
WTF is the matter with Finland.
Seems like the USA is doing great

Most woodland, expect for nationals parks, is privately owned here

I live in a city. Right now there is a homeless native Indian getting wasted outside my building. I heard him on the phone (he has a smart phone) and he was setting up a $30 drug deal and talking about his court date.

Fuck the homeless. Unless you are a veteran or someone w/ serious ptsd or mental issues.

Do not be fooled. Homeless are the most selfish people in the world. He also threw his Christmas dinner tray and other garbage in our bushes instead of the dumpster 50 feet away b/c he is a selfish piece of shit.

There's way more than 600,000 people without homes in america

> He also threw his Christmas dinner tray and other garbage in our bushes instead of the dumpster 50 feet away b/c he is a selfish piece of shit.

in my experience thats so typical of their mentality. they feel like theyre owed a better life, owed an existence by society. they often turn feeding areas into littered wastelands after some group showed up and fed them. just dropping plates and cups on the ground etc

Here's a quote i read from Pastebin from a Sam Hyde youtube wannabe
"Freedom is self preservation, and the right to fail.

For so long have i fostered disdain towards the homeless, "they're getting money from the government, wasting it on booze, and shitting up the streets", i would say. I recently discovered the error in my thinking; they're nothing.

The homeless are a tick on the rat which gnaws and pillages our grain stores. The rat has a home, the rat lives indoors. The rat seizes the presumptions of its entitlement, it takes what it wants at the expense of mans labor.

The tick lives off the rat, and the rat is sick. The disease which sickens the rat is what causes it to violate the NAP. This sickness is the product of a defunct animal husbandry system perpetuated by the USA and its neo-humanist culture. Cure the disease, the rat and his tick will die and cease to migrate into our lands."

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would they give a shit about aesthetics when they don't know for sure where their next meal is coming from?

Doesn't some sort of welfare system exist in the US? And even if they don't get any gibs, at least a location for free shelter and food?

Can't speak for the US, but in germany the only homeless people are those that choose to, either out of protest or because they are crazy.

life suck for a poor people even if you're living in a first world country

holy tits you're stupid.

do you actually think that not having a home gives one moral license to litter when there's garbage cans provided by the same people providing them with food?

Americans are too busy sucking on spic cock to take care of their own. Truly disgusting.

>t. 14yo unleasher of katanas

Not just spic cock, but muslim and nigger cock as well.

>suomi