Imagine what could have been

Imagine what could have been.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=WrEfMxQ_mFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry friend. America will eventually do it.

Sorry but if you weren't in a place of power your life would have been shit

>unimaginable suffering for everyone without blonde hair and blue eyes
You don't need to imagine it, just look at Auschwitz

wet

Imagine one Reich, one People.

>people still believe this

>from homelessness to that
too good to be true lad

what already was anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM&t=7s

>tfw blonde hair
>tfw blue eyes

sounds great! where do i sign up?

but seriously, there's plenty of germans who aren't blonde, you idiot. and I'm not talking about shitskins either, they're not germans

EIN REICH
EIN VOLK
EIN FUHRER

No you won't.

Don't worry we'll do it instead

the nazi flag is the best looking flag ever made, regardless of their policies you have to concede it.

because america are good at building overly large buildings that never get used and end up crumbling

cool and all but it would be reduntant after about 2 years of use after Hitlers heart attack in 1955

In all honesty, nazi architecture is shit.

This level of delusion is painful to witness

nice capitol dome hans

60%

>he fell for the jewish lies
bet your dick is mutilated as well

How is German education about WWll, and how has it influenced the modern generations?

Even as a Slavic Jew it hurts

Would there have been room for me in he Reich if I proved myself through service??

P...please... I'm sorrry for what my people do; it's not my fault

Jokes on all of you, Canada will do it first

I have blonde hair and blue eyes even

yeah the evul nazis wanted to kill all none blond haired and blue eyed peoples! I know this for a fact goy!

Kill yourself race traitor.

shut up roach your kind are even more disgusting than super Soros kikes.

If you work for the Reich and completely "remove" your jewishness, i.e. you have to forget this ancestry.

There were enough Jews fighting for the Nazis. Hitlers driver was a Jew.

Führer doesn't think so. He was an Atatürkbo.

You would be shot in Nazi Germany for saying this.

You realize that Hitler himself had neither of those..

>Blue eyes and blonde hair meme
Kek'd.

And what does todays turkey have to do with anything Atatürk has done?
You are walking in the opposite direction, back to the religious 3rd world shithole that he helped you out off.
You are literally spitting on his legacy.

You wouldn't have been able to hold on to all the shit you were grabbing. Talk about pride before fall

History was written by the victor, to make him sound evil and terrible. The truth is hitler did not hate the jews, He took good care of the jews. He just wanted social reform and to take care of his people.

>You would be shot in Nazi Germany for saying this.

like I give a shit what some faggot Austrian manlet have to say about anything. If it came to it I would have the Germanshits put in camps as well.

Fuck you shitskin and please die in a kurd terror attack.

Now i started to like you.

Yes. Slave labour because I'm slav.

I'm doing my best to honour him.

i don't believe the holocaust narrative but c'mon surely hitler hated the jews and there's nothing wrong with that

why is old heinrich so comfy?

Hahahahaha it's NEVER EVER going to happen stormfaggot.

Hitler respected all sentient life. Belive it or not.

Even when looking at Nazi historical footage I'm amazed at the epic megalomania and imposing fanaticism of the architecture, the uniforms, marches, flags and drums and to contemplate that it was all really real. It all really happened. The whole aesthetic and symbolism was so fucking awe-inspiring. It's really amazing to look at, that this small violent nationalist movement would rise to power and impose its glorious vision of grandness on the entire nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrEfMxQ_mFQ

Is this CGI?

Sometimes the immoral thing is still the right thing

He had blue eyes, you filthy kraut. Learn your goddamn history.

Looks very monumental. But I'm a slavic so I could be ash to this time

>tfw you realize the wrong side won

Yes, everything was real. It amazes me aswell every single time I watch clips from nazi germany.
But he failed us and that fucked us and especially the german people over forever.

I'm so glad that we crushed the German Aryan subhumans. Now they are being replaced by Turkroaches. LOL

where is this from?

This guy had both Jewish and Slavic ancestery. You can earn honorary Aryan status.

>Yes... its really sad to see how far germany has fallen

This season was good

the man in the high castle, its a 2-season series which takes place in the 60's after the (((allies))) were defeated.

really? looks like a cartoon/ comic graphics than cgi

>thinking any red blooded American is going to let some loser European ideology take over.

wew lad

these aren't mutually exclusive concepts, you're just a dumbass so you think they are

Yea, but what would have happened after Hitler died? What corrupt piece of shit would be handed the title "kind of the world"

>one people

hold up can we take place in reich even if we are not aryan ?

What are these from?

>autistic nazi larping thread No. 5515
let me bring you back to reality

Perhaps if you adopted more capitalist economics and dropped the lebensraum shit, your little experiment could have worked (or at least, outlived the soviet union).

no thanks fuck you

>he doesn't know